Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Cheap Chinese rubbish

On 01/06/2021 08:27 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 9:45:32 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jan 2021 11:39:53 -0000,
wrote:

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 9:29:48 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/04/2021 11:40 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I saw three countries on something I bought, I think it was a CPU.
Something like "fabricated in X, built in Y out of parts from Z".
I believe the labeling requirements were removed but I remember seeing a
5 lb package of hamburger at CosCo that claimed the US, Mexico, and
Canada as the country of origin. That was one well traveled cow.

More likely three well-traveled cows mixed together in a vat.

With a touch of horse, which for some reason infuriated people in the
UK. Eating a cow is ok, but not a horse?

The Frogs eat horses. What does that tell you?

Back in the 1970s when some fools fed PBBs to cows in Michigan, we
started seeing horse meat in the grocery stores. I don't think it was very
popular, and it didn't last very long.

I remember seeing it in the markets a long time ago but it was labeled
as pet food. Nudge, wink. I never ate horse afaik.