Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default Cheap Chinese rubbish

rbowman brought next idea :
On 01/06/2021 01:04 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Commander Kinsey explained on 1/6/2021 :
On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 10:41:17 -0000, FromTheRafters
wrote:

rbowman brought next idea :
On Tue, 05 Jan 2021 11:39:53 -0000,
wrote:

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 9:29:48 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/04/2021 11:40 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I saw three countries on something I bought, I think it was a CPU.
Something like "fabricated in X, built in Y out of parts from Z".
I believe the labeling requirements were removed but I remember
seeing a
5 lb package of hamburger at CosCo that claimed the US, Mexico, and
Canada as the country of origin. That was one well traveled cow.

More likely three well-traveled cows mixed together in a vat.

With a touch of horse, which for some reason infuriated people in the
UK. Eating a cow is ok, but not a horse?

The Frogs eat horses. What does that tell you?

There are four frogs per horse.

What a load of bullfrog.

Each hoof has a frog. I doubt that they taste much like chicken though.

And sometimes the frogs have a thrush.

Good That might taste like chicken.