Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Cheap Chinese rubbish

On 01/02/2021 08:14 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Hard to disagree with that but a marginal tool did the job where others
had no tool. What do you keep in your car? I have a screwdriver and
flashlight.

Lemme see... Metric socket set, metric open ends, 1/2" drive breaker
bar, extension, and deep wall socket that fits the lug nuts, 1/2" drive
ratchet, multi screwdriver, 12VDC air compressor, DVM, e-tool, ax,
alcohol stove, Esbit stove, rations, Leatherman, flashlight, various
knives, tent, sleeping bag, blankets, spare boots, chem lights,
QuikClot, Israeil battle dressing, compass, Petzl headlamp, and a few
other odds and ends...

It's only a subcompact Toyota or I'd really go to town.