Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Cheap Chinese rubbish

In article ,
says...

For a home owner like me that may use a tool once or twice they are ok,
but if I made my living with tools, I would go to another brand.

I do buy (more like used to as I have most tools I need now ) mostly the
Craftsman tools for home use.

I think that is a strange policy. If you are on the side of the road
or stuck out on the water in your boat and you have one chance to get
going again, the last thing you want is a marginal tool .

It may be. However the vehicles I have are in good shape. The truck
has less than 100,000 on it . Even if I had a whole SK tool set on hand
I would not have any parts to work on the truck or probability the
ability either.

That HF kit did save the day for the one time I used it to help out
another.

A margional tool beats no tools at all .