Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Cheap Chinese rubbish

In article ,
says...
What makes you say they're doing that?
I have never thrown away so much chinese junk....never did that with jap
stuff....

Didn't grow up in the '50s, did you? The Chinese can and do make high
quality products as well as cheap junk.

I think Japan started putting out quality products to ship to the US
when they ran out of all the American beer cans the GIs left over there
from WW-2.

China has a problem in that we are still sending them our junk.

Some China equipment is very good and lots of it junk. Much of the
solid state componens are junk. They seem to be remarked or repackaged
to resemble something else.

Being into ham radio I have some China equipment. Some of it is very
good at a good price, some of it lasts aa few months and quits, some of
it works but maybe not all that great.
You just have to read the reviews and take your chances.