Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Recommendations digital bathroom scale

Captain Obvious wrote
Rod Speed wrote

More lies. He has since made it clear that its the gross
with corporations too, so that the tax fraudsters like
Amazon, Murdoch, Starbucks, Apple etc would be paying
that 2% on their GROSS, which is also called their turnover.

Yah, the problem with a 2% tax on corporations is that they will just
raise prices 2%...and guess who pays that.

Yes.

The solution here is to stop giving welfare to lazy democrats.

How do you decide who is a lazy democrat ? Give up on
a secret ballot and record who they voted for and check
their gym records to see which of those who do vote for
democrat are the lazy ones ? Everyone who wants to
keep getting their welfare would just stop voting. Or
are you proposing that anyone who has ever voted
for a democrat should have their gym records checked
and that be done by opening the voting records we
know the NSA has kept for their entire lives ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/03/2019 14:35, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
On 06/03/2019 09:38, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
On 05/03/2019 22:28, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 2:28:54 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
Mark Lloyd wrote
TimR wrote

I use a physician's balance beam scale.Â* It does nothing fancy, and
weighs only to the quarter pound.Â* But, the battery never dies,
and how
much precision do you need?Â* Your weight varies all day long
with fluid
intake and output, meals, exercise, etc.Â* Weighing to the ounce
or gram
is just silly.Â* You're insisting on decimal points for a weight
that
varies slowly all day and night long.Â* Which one is your real
weight?

Also, there's no point in having precision that goes beyond the
device's
accuracy.

Thats not right when you are using the change in weight.

It doesnt matter what you weigh, what matters is how
the weight changes between weighing with body weight.

Yeah, down to the gram according to you, so you can track how much
weight you've gained or lost after each meal.Â*Â* You really are the
mayor of Stupidville.

Agreed, weight can vary wildly over the course of even just one day.

Thats why its averaged over multiple days which have the same meal
etc, ****wit.

Lots of things like food intake/fluids/sweating/visits to the
loo/exercise/sleep etc.

All of that fixed by doing the weight at the same time of day, just
after getting up after the first ****, with the same clothes, ****wit.

Even state of your metabolism (not feeling well etc) can affect the
result.

Yes, thats why exercise helps, ****wit.

Most peoples weight can vary naturally by a pound or so a week.

But not in a day at the same time every day just after getting
up after the first **** of the day with the same clothes, ****wit.

So going by the gram etc is pointless.

I never said anything about going by the gram, ****wit.

I chose to do without any main meal at all yesterday
and saw a full 1.2 KG drop in weight, ****wit.

1.2 KG !!?Â* boy you must be well overweight to lose that much in one
day.

I am in fact just a little outside the ideal BMI range.

I often miss out on my main meal

I'm not talking about the main meal,
I am talking about the ONLY meal.

All I ate that day was my 'breakfast' which is
just a single slab of my multigrain toast that
I make in the bread machine, with a normal
amount of margarine and marmalade on it
and a single glass of water in the evening.
Nothing else to drink and no alcohol at all.

and my weight is virtually the same the next day after doing so.

Because of what else you eat and drink that day, stupid.

I sometimes don't eat anything all day (literally).

My weight hardly changes the next *morning, before a meal or a drink*,
if at all. It's too soon to lose lots of weight unless you're burning
outrageous amounts of calories.

--
Bod

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 9:03:54 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 2:38:58 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 1:31:24 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Monday, March 4, 2019 at 8:56:58 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Monday, March 4, 2019 at 4:35:19 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Monday, March 4, 2019 at 12:03:45 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed
wrote:
TimR wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Andy wrote

Looking for recommendations for a digital bathroom scale.
Thanks

I like the Renpho ES-CS20M. Very reproducible weight and
it
changes when you add something small in your hand like the
cellphone. Loads the reading into your smartphone and
tracks
that.

I'm of the opinion that a high level of precision is
unimportant
on
scale.

Yes, but its useless if it doesnt give the same weight when
you weigh yourself repeatedly and fakes that by deliberately
showing the same weight unless there is a big change in
weight.

I use a physician's balance beam scale. It does nothing
fancy, and weighs only to the quarter pound.

So isnt much use if you are trying to work out what meals
produce a net weight gain and which ones produce a net weight
loss and whether exercise does help with your weight loss.

But, the battery never dies,

I change the battery so rarely that I much prefer a quicker
scale.

and how much precision do you need? Your weight varies
all day long with fluid intake and output, meals, exercise,
etc.

Thats why you weigh yourself at the same time of time,
ideally just after you get up and after the first **** of the
day, wearing the same thing every time, what you sleep in.

Weighing to the ounce or gram is just silly.

Not if you are working out what meals produce a net
gain and whether exercise does help with weight loss.

You're just incredibly stupid, even for a troll.

This from the terminal ****wit that couldnt even
manage to work out what the gross income of a
sole trader small business operation is.

I know exactly how income is reported from a small business.

But are too stupid to work out what fretwell
was proposing the 2% surtax on.

We'll see.

We've seen.

So far Fretwell hasn't weighed in to tell us exactly what he was
proposing.

Thats a lie, he said that very unambiguously right from the start
in the sentence you just quoted in your recent reply to him.

No, you're the liar.

We'll see...

Fretwell just said a new 2% tax on "gross"

Yes.

in the context of personal INCOME TAX.

Nope.

It absolutely was in that context.

Nope, the context had moved on to how
to pay down the immense federal debt.

BS. His comment was made in the discussion of Trump's personal tax cuts,
tax refunds to PEOPLE and the deficit.

Again, we were talking about Trump's tax cut,
the personal income tax refund and the deficit.

Fretwell's 2% surtax was JUST to pay down
the federal DEBT, it was not about the deficit.

A remarkably stupid statement, even for you. It's impossible to pay
down the federal debt without eliminating the DEFICIT. Which is why
the 2% new tax wouldn't pay down the debt at all.

And that is the context that Fretwell proposed a new 2% tax,

Nope, the context for that was paying
down the immense federal DEBT.

which would be on "gross" He didn't specify on gross what

There is only one relevant gross and thats income/
turnover in the case of a small business or corporation.

BS. The IRS defines "GROSS INCOME" on the personal tax returns
we use. It includes PROFIT from a business, not the business
revenue. Go look at the forms and see.

and now he appears to be hiding. Again,

More lies. He has since made it clear that its the gross
with corporations too, so that the tax fraudsters like
Amazon, Murdoch, Starbucks, Apple etc would be paying
that 2% on their GROSS, which is also called their turnover.

No, he has not answered the simple, direct question I posed.
Why do you think you speak for him? You're incapable of even
speaking for yourself, eg the post about needing a scale to determine
if you need to lose weight because you're morbidly obese.

Fretwell, is it A or B?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 2:21:46 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 05/03/2019 22:28, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 2:28:54 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
Mark Lloyd wrote
TimR wrote

I use a physician's balance beam scale. It does nothing fancy, and
weighs only to the quarter pound. But, the battery never dies, and how
much precision do you need? Your weight varies all day long with fluid
intake and output, meals, exercise, etc. Weighing to the ounce or gram
is just silly. You're insisting on decimal points for a weight that
varies slowly all day and night long. Which one is your real weight?

Also, there's no point in having precision that goes beyond the device's
accuracy.

Thats not right when you are using the change in weight.

It doesnt matter what you weigh, what matters is how
the weight changes between weighing with body weight.

Yeah, down to the gram according to you, so you can track how much
weight you've gained or lost after each meal. You really are the
mayor of Stupidville.

Agreed, weight can vary wildly over the course of even just one day.

Lots of things like food intake/fluids/sweating/visits to the
loo/exercise/sleep etc.
Even state of your metabolism (not feeling well etc) can affect the result.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 4, 2019 at 3:45:29 AM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message
On 3/3/2019 6:12 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Mike wrote
Andy wrote

Looking for recommendations for a digital bathroom scale. Thanks

Do you want any of the bloated features beyond displaying your weight on
a screen?
If you want more, that should be your guide.

One thing I discovered too late is that your scale should have a display
big enough that you can read it without your glasses...

Not even possible for me, it would have to have
the screen inches from my nose to do that.

remembering that you'll have the same scale 20 years from now and your
eyesight probably won't be getting better.

But if it loads the weight into your phone and the
better ones do now, you can read it there or get it
to announce your weight even if you have managed
to wank yourself completely blind by then.

My $2 garage sale scale displays all manner of crap like BMI.

Mine too.

Why do I care?

So you know that you are morbidly obese and you need to
stop shovelling so much food into your mouth every day.

My experiments suggest that, for my scale, the BMI number is more
dependent on how moist your feet are than how fat you are.

Then you now know why someone binned it and got $2 from you for it.

The BMI mine says I have is just what I calculate from my height and weight.

For most of us, the scale does one thing. It tells us to put the padlock
back on the cookie jar if the number is too big.

And the BMI is the best measure of too big.

BMI is certainly a metric. Good to know it once. Once you know it, weight
is sufficient for management.

Not if you are trying to get back to the best BMI range it isnt.

You just admitted that you're incapable of remembering what your "ideal"
BMI range is! You can look it up once, anyone that gives a damn looks
it up once and remembers it. You need a scale to tell you. ROFL
Like Mike said, if you're 5-10, you look it up once, you know and then
all you need is your weight. You need a scale to tell you and then you
come here and lecture us about scales, diets, weight loss and everything
else?

ROFL

And then there is the whole discussion about how useful BMI is anyway.
It's widely recognized as just a quick starting tool, not a holey grail
and it can be inaccurate for very physically fit people with lots of
muscle mass, eg bodybuilders.

I suggest that a blood test for sugar and cholesterol might be better
indicators overall.

You're wrong, because morbidly obese BMI precedes
the fact that its killing you showing up in a sugar test

And you need a scale to tell you that you're at morbid obesity or overweight
to such an extent that it's jeopardizing your health, which is long before
morbid obesity? Moron. The rest of us can tell by looking in the mirror.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
[...]

1.2 KG !!? boy you must be well overweight to lose that much in one
day.

I am in fact just a little outside the ideal BMI range.

I often miss out on my main meal

I'm not talking about the main meal,
I am talking about the ONLY meal.

All I ate that day was my 'breakfast' which is
just a single slab of my multigrain toast that
I make in the bread machine, with a normal
amount of margarine and marmalade on it
and a single glass of water in the evening.
Nothing else to drink and no alcohol at all.

and my weight is virtually the same the next day after doing so.

Because of what else you eat and drink that day, stupid.

I sometimes don't eat anything all day (literally).

Then the problem is all that booze you pour down
your throat when on those drunken binges.

My weight hardly changes the next *morning, before a meal or a drink*, if
at all.

It must do if you dont eat or drink anything all day
and all night. Thats called metabolism, stupid.

It's too soon to lose lots of weight

1.2KG isnt lots of weight.

unless you're burning outrageous amounts of calories.

Nope, its only just autumn here and I didnt even go
for a walk that day, just did a little shopping with
no real walking at all involved.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"trader_4" wrote in message
[...]

Bingo and +1

We'll see...

And the vast majority of bathroom scale makers apparently agree,
because I have yet to see one that measures down to the gram.

The only one who ever said anything about down to the gram was
some gutless terminal ****wit desperately cowering behind 'Trader 4'

I suppose someone, somewhere makes one

Yep, plenty of scientific scales can do that.

reams of your **** any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 4, 2019 at 9:12:00 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"Andy" wrote in message
On Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 7:24:21 PM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
On 3/3/2019 10:18 AM, Andy wrote:
Looking for recommendations for a digital bathroom scale. Thanks

Do you want any of the bloated features beyond displaying your
weight on a screen?
If you want more, that should be your guide.
One thing I discovered too late is that your scale
should have a display big enough that you can read it without
your glasses...remembering that you'll have the same scale
20 years from now and your eyesight probably won't be getting
better.

My $2 garage sale scale displays all manner of crap like BMI.
Why do I care? For most of us, the scale does one thing.
It tells us to put the padlock back on the cookie jar if
the number is too big. Having a BMI graph on your
iPhone is worthless if you can still access the cookie jar.

There's a marketing opportunity. A scale that has the cookie
jar attached that won't open if you're too heavy.

I just need an accurate weight. Do not need any bells or whistles.

Much more convenient to have the weight automatically
loaded into your phone etc than to have to do that manually.

How about Andy is like most people and doesn't want to or need to
load his weight into his phone? Is that OK with you? Or does
everyone have to think they need to do that and track their weight
by the gram, thinking they can see their weight gain or loss after
each meal?

And it doesnt need to be accurate either, just reproducible
so you can see trends over time and what effect various
meals and physical activity etc has too.

This from the moron that told us that he needs a scale to tell him
if his weight is in the normal BMI range. The rest of us, of course
look up our BMI range once, and if we give a damn, we simply remember
the weight range. You need a scale and a phone and now you say it
doesn't matter if it's inaccurate. Nice. So you really weigh 190
but the inaccurate scale says you weigh 175 and tells you that your
BMI is in the normal range, while you're really overweight.
See where I'm going, moron?

I find it convenient to have it calculate BMI for your supplied
height too because thats the number that matters.

IF it matters to you at all, your normal BMI weight RANGE is what
matters and everyone in this thread can remember two numbers, except you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I did nothing of the sort, you pathetic excuse for a lying bull**** artist.

You can look it up once, anyone that gives a damn looks
it up once and remembers it. You need a scale to tell you.

Nope, I prefer to have the scale CALCULATE WHAT MY CURRENT
BMI IS so I can see if its within the ideal range or not, ****wit.

reams of your even sillier **** and lies flushed where it belongs

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/3/2019 10:18 AM, Andy wrote:
[...]

Nope, the death squad has its orders.

reams of your even sillier **** flushed where it belongs

Posted to alt.home.repair

=
t.
Most peoples weight can vary naturally by a pound or so a week.
So going by the gram etc is pointless.

Bingo and +1

And the vast majority of bathroom scale makers apparently agree,
because I have yet to see one that measures down to the gram.

Well, mine resolves[*] to 45 grams (tenth of a pound). Note that one
should generally weigh oneself at the same time of day for a valid
comparison (and generally after the morning constitutional, which
can result in a quick loss of up to a pound or more).
[*] Keeping in mind the difference between precision and accuracy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 01:41 am in Australia ...and the Psychopathic Ozzie Troll is Up and Trolling, AGAIN! LMAO!

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 01:41:37 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

01:41 am in Australia??? REALLY, you senile cretin? Is your senility not
letting you sleep in again? LMAO

--
Bill Wright to Rot Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 01:35 am in Australia ...and the Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Cretin is up and Trolling, already LMAO!

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 01:35:54 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

01:35 am in Australia??? REALLY, you senile asshole? Do you REALLY have
nothing in your senile "life" other than what's going on on these groups?
LMAO

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 02:10:07 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

unless you're burning outrageous amounts of calories.

Nope, its only just autumn here and I didn¢t even go
for a walk that day, just did a little shopping with
no real walking at all involved.

Well, you hardly ever sleep and you burn lots of calories by trolling
incessantly, you abnormal psychopathic senile cretin!

--
Norman Wells addressing senile Rot:
"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 02:16:24 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Most peoples weight can vary naturally by a pound or so a week.
So going by the gram etc is pointless.

Bingo and +1

We'll see...

We'll see you getting up EVERY DAY between 1 and 4 am in Australia just so
you have ANYONE to talk to, you miserable psychopathic senile cretin!

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rot:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 02:19:53 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

FLUSH senile Ozzie troll's usual stinking troll****

Shut up and get back to bed, you psychopathic sleepless senile Ozzie cretin!
It's only 02:19 am in Australia right now! tsk

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 02:21 am in Australia ...and the Psychopathic Senile Troll is up and Trolling, AGAI'N! LMAO

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 02:21:41 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

02:21 am in Australia??? REALLY, you psychopathic useless senile cretin? Do
you really have NOTHING in your senile "life" other than what goes on here
on these groups, you perverted obnoxious senile pest?

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 10:16:35 AM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
[...]

That's yet another lie. You're the moron that first used the word "gram"
in this discussion. And you did it when you claimed that you could measure
your weight to the gram, so as to determine whether your diet was working
based on just your last meal or two. Totally moronic as everyone else
here has pointed out.

I suppose someone, somewhere makes one

Yep, plenty of scientific scales can do that.

I didn't say scientific scales, moron. I said BATHROOM scales, as again
CONTEXT matters. That is what the thread is about. I know perfectly
well that there are scales made by Mettler and others, that weigh down
to a gram and beyond. I also know you don't need one to measure your
weight.

reams of your **** any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs

It's all filling up in your hole of ignorance that you dug. Enjoying
it down there?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 10:35:20 AM UTC-5, Scott Lurndal wrote:
trader_4 writes:
On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 2:21:46 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
=
t.
Most peoples weight can vary naturally by a pound or so a week.
So going by the gram etc is pointless.

Bingo and +1

And the vast majority of bathroom scale makers apparently agree,
because I have yet to see one that measures down to the gram.

Well, mine resolves[*] to 45 grams (tenth of a pound). Note that one
should generally weigh oneself at the same time of day for a valid
comparison (and generally after the morning constitutional, which
can result in a quick loss of up to a pound or more).

[*] Keeping in mind the difference between precision and accuracy.

That's the most bathroom scales I've seen do also, measure down
to tenth of a pound. The premise of the troll, that you need gram level
accuracy so that you can determine if your last meal or two resulted in
body weight gain or loss when dieting, is beyond stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/5/19 12:27 PM, trader_4 wrote:

[snip]

Have you tried the new soybean based pastas?

I'll try that sometime.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"A fool speaks because he has to say something, but a wise man speaks
because he has something to say." -- Confucius

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/6/19 8:56 AM, trader_4 wrote:

[snip]

And the vast majority of bathroom scale makers apparently agree,
because I have yet to see one that measures down to the gram.
I suppose someone, somewhere makes one at a big premium price for
dummies that think they can track weight loss by the gram following
a meal. Notice not a single poster here agrees with the troll,
which isn't surprising.

The short-term changes in your weight during the day are not meaningful.
Posted to alt.home.repair
% % is offline

On 2019-03-06 12:42 p.m., Sam E wrote:
On 3/6/19 8:56 AM, trader_4 wrote:

[snip]

And the vast majority of bathroom scale makers apparently agree,
because I have yet to see one that measures down to the gram.
I suppose someone, somewhere makes one at a big premium price for
dummies that think they can track weight loss by the gram following
a meal.Â* Notice not a single poster here agrees with the troll,
which isn't surprising.

The short-term changes in your weight during the day are not meaningful.

yes they are
Posted to alt.home.repair

"trader_4" wrote in message
[...]

I never ever did, you silly little pathological liar. And since all you can
do
is lie thru your ****ing teeth, here goes the chain on all your bare faced
lies.

Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 writes:
[...]

More of your pathological lying. I never ever said anything even
remotely like that and even a desperately cowering gutless
****wit pathological liar should be able to see that the bathroom
scales I recommended doesnt even measure to the gram, ****wit.

Here it is again, Renpho ES-CS20M

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 07:42:14 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

"trader_4" wrote in message
[...]

You were the idiot who claimed that weighing down to the gram is actually
useful information!

And since all you can do is lie thru your ****ing teeth, here goes the
chain on all your bare faced lies.

Your psychopath keeps getting exposed, senile idiot!

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 07:44:59 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

That's the most bathroom scales I've seen do also, measure down
to tenth of a pound. The premise of the troll, that you need gram level
accuracy so that you can determine if your last meal or two resulted in
body weight gain or loss when dieting, is beyond stupid.

More of your pathological lying. I never ever said anything even
remotely like that

You said EXACTLY that, REPEATEDLY, senile idiot!

--
Norman Wells addressing senile Rot:
"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 5:39:05 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Wed, 06 Mar 2019 15:35:16 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

trader_4 writes:
On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 2:21:46 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
=
t.
Most peoples weight can vary naturally by a pound or so a week.
So going by the gram etc is pointless.

Bingo and +1

And the vast majority of bathroom scale makers apparently agree,
because I have yet to see one that measures down to the gram.

Well, mine resolves[*] to 45 grams (tenth of a pound). Note that one
should generally weigh oneself at the same time of day for a valid
comparison (and generally after the morning constitutional, which
can result in a quick loss of up to a pound or more).

[*] Keeping in mind the difference between precision and accuracy.

I bought a beam scale when I was dieting 30 years ago. Floor spring
scales were not
accurate. It was a bit expensive, but it measured repeatedly to the
ounce.

I made it a point to weigh myself once a week only.

Mad, its much more accurate to do it daily just after getting up
after the first **** of the day, always with the same clothes or none.

Another BS claim. It's obviously just as accurate for the same scale
to weigh you once a week as it is for the scale to weigh you every day.
The scale doesn't know what day it is, moron. And neither do you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 5:47:26 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
trader_4 writes:
[...]

Lying again or just senile and can't remember what you posted?
Here it is:

Other poster:
I use a physician's balance beam scale. It does nothing
fancy, and weighs only to the quarter pound.

Rod:
So isnt much use if you are trying to work out what meals
produce a net weight gain and which ones produce a net weight
loss and whether exercise does help with your weight loss.

That says nothing about weighing to the GRAM,
you silly little pathological lying gutless ****wit.

Still can't read your own posts or senile or both?

Other poster:
Weighing to the ounce or gram is just silly.

Rod:
Not if you are working out what meals produce a net
gain and whether exercise does help with weight loss.

Man that's so stooooopid, even for you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 09:38:50 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

I bought a beam scale when I was dieting 30 years ago. Floor spring
scales were not
accurate. It was a bit expensive, but it measured repeatedly to the
ounce.

I made it a point to weigh myself once a week only.

Mad, its much more accurate to do it daily just after getting up
after the first **** of the day, always with the same clothes or none.

Listen, senile idiot: it's up to everyone himself how they want to use their
scales. Capisci, you psychopathic swine? I suppose not. tsk

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

trader_4 writes:
[...]

The difference is that the daily wayings average out
the natural variations in the amount of activity and
consumption of liquid due to weather etc, ****wit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Some gutless ****wit/pathological liar desperately cowering behind
trader_4 wrote just the **** you'd expect
from a desperately cowering gutless ****wit/pathological liar.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 09:44:21 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

That says nothing about weighing to the GRAM,
you silly little pathological lying gutless ****wit.

Of COURSE it does, you senile idiot! Just HOW senile are you, you obnoxious
senile pest?

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
we shippe the likes of you out of the British Isles. Perhaps stupidity
and criminality is inherited after all?"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 10:03:56 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Some gutless ****wit/pathological liar desperately cowering behind
trader_4 wrote just the **** you'd expect
from a desperately cowering gutless ****wit/pathological liar.

You don't like it when your pathology gets exposed, eh, psychopath? LMAO

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 10:03:16 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Another BS claim.

We'll see...

We'll see you senile pest trolling like there was no tomorrow! And the good
news is, most likely there won't be too many tomorrows left for you
85-year-old senile pest!

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 09:38:50 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

trader_4 writes:
[...]

Why would I measure daily when I was after weekly weight loss progress?

Because a single weekly weighing is too prone to error due the day to
day variation in weight, even when done in the same config every day.

After 6 months I reached my goal, and since
then see only the doctor's scale once a year.
My doctor uses a balance beam scale, of course.

All irrelevant to whether its better to weigh daily or weekly.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

trader_4 writes:
[...]

otoh if you are just following a particular diet and are just
confirming that it is working, weekly weighings are fine.

But if you are working our what works better than other
approaches, or if exercise makes any difference, daily
weighings works better.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 12:23:17 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Why would I measure daily when I was after weekly weight loss progress?

Because a single weekly weighing is too prone to error due the day to
day variation in weight, even when done in the same config every day.

ONLY in your senile psychopathic head, you abnormal senile psychopath!

little ignorant ****."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 19:12:04 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

otoh if you are just following a particular diet and are just
confirming that it is working, weekly weighings are fine.

But if you are working our what works better than other
approaches, or if exercise makes any difference, daily
weighings works better.

Oh, shut your stupid psychopathic gob finally, you senile cretin! Nobody
needs your approvement for anything they do, you obnoxious, 85-year-old
psychopath!

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.