Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 07:42:14 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 10:16:35 AM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 2:21:46 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 05/03/2019 22:28, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 2:28:54 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
Mark Lloyd wrote
TimR wrote

I use a physician's balance beam scale. It does nothing fancy,
and
weighs only to the quarter pound. But, the battery never dies,
and
how
much precision do you need? Your weight varies all day long with
fluid
intake and output, meals, exercise, etc. Weighing to the ounce
or
gram
is just silly. You're insisting on decimal points for a weight
that
varies slowly all day and night long. Which one is your real
weight?

Also, there's no point in having precision that goes beyond the
device's
accuracy.

That¢s not right when you are using the change in weight.

It doesn¢t matter what you weigh, what matters is how
the weight changes between weighing with body weight.

Yeah, down to the gram according to you, so you can track how much
weight you've gained or lost after each meal. You really are the
mayor of Stupidville.

Agreed, weight can vary wildly over the course of even just one
day.
Lots of things like food intake/fluids/sweating/visits to the
loo/exercise/sleep etc.
Even state of your metabolism (not feeling well etc) can affect the
result.
Most peoples weight can vary naturally by a pound or so a week.
So going by the gram etc is pointless.

Bingo and +1

We'll see...

And the vast majority of bathroom scale makers apparently agree,
because I have yet to see one that measures down to the gram.

The only one who ever said anything about down to the gram was
some gutless terminal ****wit desperately cowering behind 'Trader 4'

That's yet another lie. You're the moron that first used the word "gram"
in this discussion.

I never ever did, you silly little pathological liar.

You were the idiot who claimed that weighing down to the gram is actually
useful information!

And since all you can do is lie thru your ****ing teeth, here goes the
chain on all your bare faced lies.

Your psychopath keeps getting exposed, senile idiot!

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"