Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Recommendations digital bathroom scale

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 10:35:20 AM UTC-5, Scott Lurndal wrote:
trader_4 writes:
On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 2:21:46 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
=
t.
Most peoples weight can vary naturally by a pound or so a week.
So going by the gram etc is pointless.

Bingo and +1

And the vast majority of bathroom scale makers apparently agree,
because I have yet to see one that measures down to the gram.

Well, mine resolves[*] to 45 grams (tenth of a pound). Note that one
should generally weigh oneself at the same time of day for a valid
comparison (and generally after the morning constitutional, which
can result in a quick loss of up to a pound or more).

[*] Keeping in mind the difference between precision and accuracy.

That's the most bathroom scales I've seen do also, measure down
to tenth of a pound. The premise of the troll, that you need gram level
accuracy so that you can determine if your last meal or two resulted in
body weight gain or loss when dieting, is beyond stupid.

More of your pathological lying. I never ever said anything even
remotely like that and even a desperately cowering gutless
****wit pathological liar should be able to see that the bathroom
scales I recommended doesnt even measure to the gram, ****wit.

Here it is again, Renpho ES-CS20M