Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 19:12:04 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

otoh if you are just following a particular diet and are just
confirming that it is working, weekly weighings are fine.

But if you are working our what works better than other
approaches, or if exercise makes any difference, daily
weighings works better.

Oh, shut your stupid psychopathic gob finally, you senile cretin! Nobody
needs your approvement for anything they do, you obnoxious, 85-year-old
psychopath!

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.