Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 09:38:50 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

I bought a beam scale when I was dieting 30 years ago. Floor spring
scales were not
accurate. It was a bit expensive, but it measured repeatedly to the
ounce.

I made it a point to weigh myself once a week only.

Mad, its much more accurate to do it daily just after getting up
after the first **** of the day, always with the same clothes or none.

Listen, senile idiot: it's up to everyone himself how they want to use their
scales. Capisci, you psychopathic swine? I suppose not. tsk

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.