Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Death by car exhaust

DerbyDad03 posted for all of us...

On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 5:07:13 PM UTC-4, Micky wrote:
On Tue, 29 Mar 2016 12:08:25 -0700, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:

saw a news story about the danger of keyless ignitions, seems a small
subset of the drivers often forget to actually hit the start/stop button
to actually turn the car off. One woman said that this happened to her
and she woke up to her kids screaming headache, deciding to take the kid
to the ER she opened the garage door and was overwhelmed by the fumes
after having left the car run for 5 hours.

On second thought, the garage might not be sealed well to the outside,
but I'd think it's sealed pretty well from the rest of the house. I
wonder how the gas got into the bedroom. If she'd left the door to
the garage open. people don't do that in the winter, do they, and
she'd have heard the car maybe.

"but I'd think it's sealed pretty well from the rest of the house."

And why do you think that?

+1

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 11:01:21 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 1:21:27 AM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:

Carbon monoxide detectors have been available to consumers for many years. The stupidity of the woman was not having one installed in her home. Perhaps cities should require that all residents with attached garages have CO detectors installed in their homes. I remember when our fire department was giving out smoke alarms to residents. I wonder if the cost of CO alarms has come down to a low enough price for anyone even low income folks to afford? O_o

[8~{} Uncle Gassy Monster

They are required now in many states, including here in NJ. You can't pass
the fire inspection for a CO without them.

Do you need a CO when a house is bought/sold ? We only need
them when a house is built or certain other circumstances
(like a major renovation). We last replaced our furnace
in about 2002, and we passed the various inspections from
the building department but I don't think they looked for
a carbon monoxide detector.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Mar 2016 10:27:48 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

I looked at a new ford a few months ago, and the thing had so many bells
and whistles on it that they had to offer a class on how to operate it.
I just needed a car with the basics and possibly a back-up camera on
it, and I didn't want a keyless entry, either. They looked at me like I
was living back in the dark ages. Those bells and whistles are nice
when they work, but what happens when some software upgrade doesn't
work, or the system just gets old and you need to upgrade the bells and
whistles for a hefty if you want them to keep working? They funny thing
about the test drive was that they couldn't get the software in the
display panel to work right while I was test driving it. Can anyone say
RED FLAG??

I like all those goodies. There is no reason to think you'd have to
upgrade the software to keep things running. Sure anything mechanical
or electrical can break or wear out, but you don't have to upgrade a
program to keep the power windows working.

What is nice is to have the seat go all the way back and the steering
wheel to go up to give your old body plenty of room to get in and out
and go into your favorite driving position when you push the START
button.

I drive 22,000+ miles a year so I want to do it in comfort. If you
just go to the grocery store a mile away once a week, different story,
save the money.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Mar 2016 10:41:55 -0700 (PDT), Andy
wrote:

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 11:07:24 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/30/2016 10:22 AM, Andy wrote:

Why keyless systems are stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbhHcxscu4Q

He bragged about his $2 key, but many keys are $100 or more. I'm on my
fourth keyless car. I like it. Never had a problem. Nice to not have
to fumble to unlock it by finding a keyhole in a storm. It senses I'm
near, lights the handle and puddle lights and I touch a button on the
handle as I open the door.

He talking about regular keys.

If you want a car that needs keys that cost 100's of dollars, so be it.

If the battery goes out in the key, what happens ?

Andy

Yes, but not many cars have "regular" key any more. You don't have a
choice if the car maker uses a chipped key. They don' t have a
battery, but if you lose it or the chip is damaged, big buck for a new
one.

IMO, the guy in the video likes living in the 19th century. His
choice.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Mar 2016 20:08:25 +0100, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:

saw a news story about the danger of keyless ignitions, seems a small
subset of the drivers often forget to actually hit the start/stop button
to actually turn the car off. One woman said that this happened to her
and she woke up to her kids screaming headache, deciding to take the kid
to the ER she opened the garage door and was overwhelmed by the fumes
after having left the car run for 5 hours.

Aside from the fact that this indicates a pretty bad problem with
isolating the garage from the house properly or that in five hours she
never heard the car running, the real question is: could a car run for 5
hours in a "sealed" garage?

I would expect the car might overheat or run out of oxygen. So, how long
could you expect a car to run in a "sealed" garage?

If it was a start stop engine, I could understand the owner not realising it was "on", but then it wouldn't be running.

If it wasn't a start stop engine, then she would have heard the engine running when she got out, surely? Unless she's deaf, she has no excuse.

--
While most Americans believe that getting rid of religion is an impossible goal, much of the developed world has already accomplished it. Any account of a €ťgod gene€ś that causes the majority of Americans to helplessly organize their lives around ancient works of religious fiction must explain why so many inhabitants of other First World societies apparently lack such a gene. The level of atheism throughout the rest of the developed world refutes any argument that religion is somehow a moral necessity. Countries like Norway, Iceland, Australia, Canada, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, Japan, the Netherlands, Denmark and the United Kingdom are among the least religious societies on Earth. According to the United Nations Human Development Report (2005) they are also the healthiest, as indicated by measures of life expectancy, adult literacy, per capita income, educational attainment, gender equality, homicide rate and infant mortality. Conversely, the 50 nations now ranked lowest in
terms of human development are unwaveringly religious.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 3:05:49 PM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:
[...]

While most Americans believe that getting rid of religion is an impossible goal, much of the developed world has already accomplished it. Any account of a "god gene" that causes the majority of Americans to helplessly organize their lives around ancient works of religious fiction must explain why so many inhabitants of other First World societies apparently lack such a gene. The level of atheism throughout the rest of the developed world refutes any argument that religion is somehow a moral necessity. Countries like Norway, Iceland, Australia, Canada, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, Japan, the Netherlands, Denmark and the United Kingdom are among the least religious societies on Earth. According to the United Nations' Human Development Report (2005) they are also the healthiest, as indicated by measures of life expectancy, adult literacy, per capita income, educational attainment, gender equality, homicide rate and infant mortality. Conversely, the 50 nations now ranked lowest in
terms of human development are unwaveringly religious.
--Sam Harris (An Atheist Manifesto)

I find it amusing that those elite atheist European countries have allowed themselves to be invaded by crazy religious people. Perhaps they should have paid attention to the imam who announced that,"We will conquer Europe through the wombs of our women." You denigrate religious people yet you're allowing violent religious wackos to come right on in and set up shop in your countries. You're getting what you deserve. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Smug Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Get a load of his "fiberglass buckboard" I'm sorry, seventies era
Vettes don't turn my crank. A C6? Now you are starting to get
close!!!

As far as the keys go - at least with Ford PATS system, the time to
get another key is BEFORE you loose one

for Ford/Mercury 1998 and newer,
If you want to add a key....

**You must have two original keys to perform this procedure. If you
only have one key, you WILL have to take it to the dealer to get it
programmed**

1. Insert and existing (working) key into the ignition cylinder.

2. Turn the ignition cylinder ON (RUN) and back to OFF. Ignition
should stay on for at least ONE SECOND.

3. Remove the existing key and, within TEN seconds, insert a second
working key and turn it to ON (RUN) and the back OFF. Ignition must be
in ON for at least ONE second, but no more than TEN seconds. Remove
the key.

4. Insert the new key before TWENTY seconds have elapsed and turn it
to ON (RUN). Leave it the ON position for at least ONE second and
turn back to OFF.

5. The security light will light up for THREE seconds to indicate that
the new key has been successfully programmed.

6. To program additional keys, repeat steps 1 through 5

If you have lost one, and only have one left, you are at the mercy of
the dealer.

For older Fords,1996-early 1998, it is a bit better -

If you want to add a key....

1. Insert an existing key into the ignition cylinder.

2. Turn the ignition cylinder to ON (RUN) and back to OFF.

3. Remove the existing key and, within 15 seconds, insert the new key
and turn it to ON (RUN).

4. The security light will light up for two seconds to indicate
success in programming the key into the vehicle.

5. Don't attempt to start the vehicle with any key for at least 1
minute.

On the older Fords you can set up your own new key (all keys lost) but
on the newer ones the dealer machine is required - along with a
minumum of 2 PATS keys.

on the older Ford PATS system you can do it yourself. It will take you
the better part of 1 hour to do this. You would want to do this if,
for instance, you had your keys stolen. Doing this makes the old key
incapable of starting the car.

If you want to initiate a new master key....

1. Insert new key into ignition cylinder and turn it to the ON (RUN)
position. The security light on the dash will flash for fifteen
minutes.

2. When the security light stops flashing, you have FIVE minutes to
start the next step. Turn the ignition cylinder OFF and then back to
the ON (RUN) position. The security light on the dash will flash for
fifteen more minutes.

3. When the security light stops flashing, you have FIVE minutes to
start the next step. Turn the ignition cylinder to OFF and then back
ON (RUN) position. The dash will flash for fifteen more minutes.

4. After the security light stops flashing the third time, the new key
has been programmed into the vehicles computer and will operate the
car. It has replaced ALL the previous electronic key codes and is the
ONLY key programmed into the vehicles computer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Mar 2016 21:58:49 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

For some reason a lot of Brits think Arabs are human.

--
A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she Landed on Science & Nature.
Her question was "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2016 4:05 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

If it was a start stop engine, I could understand the owner not
realising it was "on", but then it wouldn't be running.

If it wasn't a start stop engine, then she would have heard the engine
running when she got out, surely? Unless she's deaf, she has no excuse.

Your Hillman Minx can be heard a quarter mile away but most modern cars
are very quiet and cannot be heard over some ambient noise.
Posted to alt.home.repair

There would have to be a lot of noise. Unless she came home to find her husband using a bandsaw in the garage? Anyway, why the **** would you forget to switch off your car? I leave my key in the ignition, and I don't forget to switch it off. It's part of the second nature stuff I do when I stop, including putting it in gear, applying the handbrake etc.

--
"Beam me aboard, Scotty!" [-] "Will a 2 X 4 do, Captain?"
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Well, I was driving on the interstate 16 miles a day back and forth to
work, but that really wasn't enough to warrant all the bells and
whistles like the amount you drive.
--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Death by caffeine deficiency

On 3/30/2016 2:09 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 11:08:44 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Short on cash? Pawn the CO detector and get the Dew!

Heck, there's a smoke alarm out of my reach and each bed has a sprinkler head in the ceiling above them. Darn, I can't pawn my Chromebook, I wouldn't be able to frak with anyone on Usenet. Hey I know, my SSI check is deposited tomorrow, I'll have enough money to buy some crack, err, I mean Diet Dew. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Crack Monster

Last night, at the amateur radio class, the guy
teaching was definitely off. I asked if he was
caffeine deprived. Turns out, yes. He'd just been
teaching another class, and had five hours with
no caffeine. That's rough, for sure.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2016 4:59 PM, wrote:

[...]

OMG, my head hurts just reading it. I'll stick with my keyless.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 4:03:50 PM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:
[...]

Muslim wackos aren't necessarily Arab but I think feral human can apply to many of the Muslims invading Europe and The UK. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Feral Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 00:54:08 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

Indeed.

--
A sign at the golf course detailing the dress code:
Guys: No Shirts, No Golf
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 4:56:43 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 3/30/2016 2:09 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 11:08:44 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Short on cash? Pawn the CO detector and get the Dew!

Heck, there's a smoke alarm out of my reach and each bed has a sprinkler head in the ceiling above them. Darn, I can't pawn my Chromebook, I wouldn't be able to frak with anyone on Usenet. Hey I know, my SSI check is deposited tomorrow, I'll have enough money to buy some crack, err, I mean Diet Dew. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Crack Monster

Last night, at the amateur radio class, the guy
teaching was definitely off. I asked if he was
caffeine deprived. Turns out, yes. He'd just been
teaching another class, and had five hours with
no caffeine. That's rough, for sure.
--
.

Believe it or not, Diet Mountain Dew helps mitigate the chronic pain I suffer from. The caffeine augments the action of NSAID's and the phenylalanine the soft drink contains also has pain killing properties. The evil liquid also puts me to sleep. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Sleepy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Mar 2016 18:07:17 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/30/2016 4:59 PM, wrote:

[...]

I could make my cars keyless toowith a simple remote control unit and
a couple toggle switches BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Mar 2016 17:25:38 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/30/2016 4:05 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

If it was a start stop engine, I could understand the owner not
realising it was "on", but then it wouldn't be running.

If it wasn't a start stop engine, then she would have heard the engine
running when she got out, surely? Unless she's deaf, she has no excuse.

Your Hillman Minx can be heard a quarter mile away but most modern cars
are very quiet and cannot be heard over some ambient noise.

A hillman minx with an automatic!!! That's the answer to why he can't
spin his tires on ice!!!!! (from another thread)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 3:09:00 PM UTC-4, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
saw a news story about the danger of keyless ignitions, seems a small
subset of the drivers often forget to actually hit the start/stop button
to actually turn the car off. One woman said that this happened to her
and she woke up to her kids screaming headache, deciding to take the kid
to the ER she opened the garage door and was overwhelmed by the fumes
after having left the car run for 5 hours.

Aside from the fact that this indicates a pretty bad problem with
isolating the garage from the house properly or that in five hours she
never heard the car running, the real question is: could a car run for 5
hours in a "sealed" garage?

I would expect the car might overheat or run out of oxygen. So, how long
could you expect a car to run in a "sealed" garage?

in pittsburgh some years ago bill baierl the owner of baierl auto motive with 10 or so big car dealerships died when he left his cr running in his garage. both he and his wife. I knew bill and his family. as a customer. I was fired up bout a service issue, and barged right past his secretry and interupted a GM rep who was visiting.

bill was very nice, got service to fix my vehicle, and the service manager lost his job right after this. i was told he had lot of complaints.

bill treated me more than fairly. the lack or presence of a key doesnt change the risk.......
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 9:05:39 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
[...]

Darn it. That tragedy just reminded me of how I lost a friend 25 years ago. My friend JS was a Vietnam vet who was having some issues with his mental well being. It was service related and I don't think he was getting the help he needed at The VA Hospital. His mother was propping him up with her support for him but after she passed away, JS deteriorated to the point that another friend talked him out of committing suicide. Sometime later, the same friend was concerned and went to check on our troubled pal. He found JS sitting behind the wheel of his car in the closed garage at his late mother's home. JS had purposely run the car in that closed garage. His death shocked many of us friends with some of us blaming ourselves for not doing more to stop JS from taking his own life. Darn, it's a painful memory I had buried until this conversation on carbon monoxide. Now I'm upset all over again.. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Upset Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Mr. Macaw wrote: "There would have to be a lot of noise. Unless she came home to find her husband using a bandsaw in the garage? Anyway, why the **** would you forget to switch off your car? I leave my key in the ignition, and I don't forget to switch it off. It's part of the second nature stuff I do when I stop, including putting it in gear, applying the handbrake etc.. "

I always leave a burner on when I'm done cooking!
And forget to zip up my fly after peeing, or even
after putting on my pants. Stems from my upbringing,
or what I was exposed to back then.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2016 8:04 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 4:56:43 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Last night, at the amateur radio class, the guy
teaching was definitely off. I asked if he was
caffeine deprived. Turns out, yes. He'd just been
teaching another class, and had five hours with
no caffeine. That's rough, for sure.
--
.

Believe it or not, Diet Mountain Dew helps mitigate

the chronic pain I suffer from. The caffeine augments
the action of NSAID's and the phenylalanine the soft
drink contains also has pain killing properties. The
evil liquid also puts me to sleep. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Sleepy Monster

Years ago, they used to make and sell "APC" tablets
for headache. Aspirin, phenactin, and caffeine. So,
yes, I do believe you about the pain relief. And some
folks can't sleep without a cup of coffee.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 10:38:25 +0100, wrote:

Mr. Macaw wrote: "There would have to be a lot of noise. Unless she came home to find her husband using a bandsaw in the garage? Anyway, why the **** would you forget to switch off your car? I leave my key in the ignition, and I don't forget to switch it off. It's part of the second nature stuff I do when I stop, including putting it in gear, applying the handbrake etc. "

I always leave a burner on when I'm done cooking!
And forget to zip up my fly after peeing, or even
after putting on my pants. Stems from my upbringing,
or what I was exposed to back then.

Burners don't make noise. Engines do.

--
"Americans will always do the right thing when they have exhausted all other alternatives." -- Winston Churchill
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 3:44:41 PM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
[...]

Yes. You need to pass the fire inspection any time a certificate of
occupancy is issued, which would be on a change of ownership or tenant.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Stormin Mormon:
Last night, at the amateur radio class, the guy
teaching was definitely off. I asked if he was
caffeine deprived. Turns out, yes. He'd just been
teaching another class, and had five hours with
no caffeine. That's rough, for sure.

When somebody accuses me of being addicted to coffee, I tell them that I
can quit anytime I want to... and I know that because I *have* quit....
dozens of times.... _)
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/31/2016 11:35 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

When somebody accuses me of being addicted to coffee, I tell them that I
can quit anytime I want to... and I know that because I *have* quit....
dozens of times.... _)

The writer from the 1800s (Mark Twain)
had a similar comment. I'm sure you are
both correct.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Stormin Mormon:
Years ago, they used to make and sell "APC" tablets
for headache. Aspirin, phenactin, and caffeine. So,
yes, I do believe you about the pain relief. And some
folks can't sleep without a cup of coffee.

After I got hit by a car in Hawaii, my GF's employers put me up for a
couple of nights and fed me something they brought from Canada called
"222"'s to take the edge off of the road rash.

They were a combination of Tylenol, Caffeine, and Codeine.... now
apparently regarded as a public health problem as per
http://tinyurl.com/ogy5kt7 and recently discontinued by the maker.

But those things *really* did the job.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/31/2016 12:05 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

After I got hit by a car in Hawaii, my GF's employers put me up for a
couple of nights and fed me something they brought from Canada called
"222"'s to take the edge off of the road rash.

They were a combination of Tylenol, Caffeine, and Codeine.... now
apparently regarded as a public health problem as per
http://tinyurl.com/ogy5kt7 and recently discontinued by the maker.

But those things *really* did the job.

I've known at least a couple folks from USA who
brought home 222s, and they worked for them, also.

Bummer when some thing that works is ended by
government.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2016 11:12 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Sorry about your loss, Monster.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/31/2016 10:35 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Stormin Mormon:
Last night, at the amateur radio class, the guy
teaching was definitely off. I asked if he was
caffeine deprived. Turns out, yes. He'd just been
teaching another class, and had five hours with
no caffeine. That's rough, for sure.

When somebody accuses me of being addicted to coffee, I tell them that I
can quit anytime I want to... and I know that because I *have* quit....
dozens of times.... _)

I can do about 3/4 of a cup of coffee, but most of the time I do good
getting through 1/2 a cup.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 11:11:14 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
[...]

Thanks Muggs, I've lost many more friends since then even one who was involved in a murder suicide that garnered a lot of local publicity. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Surviving Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 11:12:34 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 3/31/2016 10:35 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Stormin Mormon:
Last night, at the amateur radio class, the guy
teaching was definitely off. I asked if he was
caffeine deprived. Turns out, yes. He'd just been
teaching another class, and had five hours with
no caffeine. That's rough, for sure.

When somebody accuses me of being addicted to coffee, I tell them that I
can quit anytime I want to... and I know that because I *have* quit....
dozens of times.... _)

I can do about 3/4 of a cup of coffee, but most of the time I do good
getting through 1/2 a cup.
--
Maggie

I've never been a coffee drinker and have consumed very little of the evil drink in my lifetime. What I did drink by the gallon was the holy sacrament of The South, sugar sweetened iced tea. I grew up drinking that wonderful nectar of the gods. When I had high blood sugar and had to take action, I stopped drinking anything sweetened with sugar and lost 100 pounds in two months. I still drink iced tea, rarely sugar sweetened but usually sweetened with artificial sweetener. My blood sugar stays in the normal range without medication or insulin. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sweet Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/1/2016 4:20 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
What I did drink by the gallon was the holy

sacrament of The South, sugar sweetened iced tea.
I grew up drinking that wonderful nectar of the
gods. When I had high blood sugar and had to
take action, I stopped drinking anything sweetened
with sugar and lost 100 pounds in two months. I
still drink iced tea, rarely sugar sweetened but
usually sweetened with artificial sweetener. My
blood sugar stays in the normal range without
medication or insulin. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sweet Monster

When I was a teenager, I used to drink iced tea
almost exclusively. I was so proud that it didn't
affect me. What I could not see at the time was
how I was awake till 1 to 2 Am every night, and
how sleepy I was in school.

Now that I drink nearly no caffeine, my sleep pattern
is much better.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 7:13:30 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

Diet Mountain Dew actually puts me to sleep sometimes. I must be an ADD adult and need ritalin. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Antsy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/1/2016 10:53 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 7:13:30 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Now that I drink nearly no caffeine, my sleep pattern
is much better.
--
.

Diet Mountain Dew actually puts me to sleep sometimes. I must be an ADD adult and need ritalin. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Antsy Monster

I did meet a Ritalin kid, one time. Friend of mine's
nephew. Aunt Amy was about the only person who could
make him take his Ritalin. And ten or fifteen minutes
later he was the nicest, most polite boy I'd ever met.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/1/2016 3:20 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I've never really been a coffee drinker, either, but I do enjoy a mocha
off and on. Many moons ago when we lived in 'Bama everyone we knew
drank the sugar tea, and if you didn't people thought you were a Yankee!
I had to wean my husband off the sugar tea, since I liked UNsweetened
tea, he thought I was drying to brainwash him! LOL Now, he drinks it
unsweetened!

--
Maggie

OT Death Ray? harryagain[_2_] UK diy 22 December 18th 14 04:48 PM
DIY death Roland Perry UK diy 29 December 13th 13 04:46 PM
Dryer exhaust and bathroom exhaust distances Phisherman Home Repair 2 May 20th 08 04:07 AM
Roof exhaust fan with too much exhaust John Home Repair 5 October 5th 06 01:31 PM
DIY death ARWadsworth UK diy 56 September 28th 05 11:19 PM