Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default Death by caffeine deficiency

Per Stormin Mormon:
Years ago, they used to make and sell "APC" tablets
for headache. Aspirin, phenactin, and caffeine. So,
yes, I do believe you about the pain relief. And some
folks can't sleep without a cup of coffee.

After I got hit by a car in Hawaii, my GF's employers put me up for a
couple of nights and fed me something they brought from Canada called
"222"'s to take the edge off of the road rash.

They were a combination of Tylenol, Caffeine, and Codeine.... now
apparently regarded as a public health problem as per
http://tinyurl.com/ogy5kt7 and recently discontinued by the maker.

But those things *really* did the job.
--
Pete Cresswell