Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Death by car exhaust

On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 10:38:25 +0100, wrote:

Mr. Macaw wrote: "There would have to be a lot of noise. Unless she came home to find her husband using a bandsaw in the garage? Anyway, why the **** would you forget to switch off your car? I leave my key in the ignition, and I don't forget to switch it off. It's part of the second nature stuff I do when I stop, including putting it in gear, applying the handbrake etc. "

I always leave a burner on when I'm done cooking!
And forget to zip up my fly after peeing, or even
after putting on my pants. Stems from my upbringing,
or what I was exposed to back then.

Burners don't make noise. Engines do.

--
"Americans will always do the right thing when they have exhausted all other alternatives." -- Winston Churchill