Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A clue-by-four for the folks of AHR

Jenn, (AKA Muggles, AKA Rebel, et. al.) will have the last word,
regardless who's right or wrong on any subject. She got run off from
Scorched-Earth because of her stubbornness like this, and is now turning
your group into the same type hell-hole. I've been lurking here simply
for the desire to see how long it would take for her to singlehandedly
ruin your group. Maybe it's time to try and a bit of
"alt.newsgroup.repair". I'll now return to lurk mode.

Good luck!

--
RonNNN
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/2016 11:59 AM, RonNNN wrote:
Jenn, (AKA Muggles, AKA Rebel, et. al.) will have the last word,
regardless who's right or wrong on any subject. She got run off from
Scorched-Earth because of her stubbornness like this, and is now turning
your group into the same type hell-hole. I've been lurking here simply
for the desire to see how long it would take for her to singlehandedly
ruin your group. Maybe it's time to try and a bit of
"alt.newsgroup.repair". I'll now return to lurk mode.

Good luck!

(sigh) The solution is simply to not feed the troll.
When it gets tired of being ignored, perhaps it will
find a new "haunt"...

Posted to alt.home.repair

BTW, what's the "clue by four" reference? Something I've not heard...
Posted to alt.home.repair

RonNNN wrote:
Jenn, (AKA Muggles, AKA Rebel, et. al.) will have the last word,
regardless who's right or wrong on any subject. She got run off from
Scorched-Earth because of her stubbornness like this, and is now
turning your group into the same type hell-hole. I've been lurking
here simply for the desire to see how long it would take for her to
singlehandedly ruin your group. Maybe it's time to try and a bit of
"alt.newsgroup.repair". I'll now return to lurk mode.

Good luck!

Funny , you're the second or third "person" to come in here saying that .
The thing is that I haven't seen that behavior from her . I don't recall any
earth-shaking revelations from her , but conversation has been mostly on
topic and civil .
YOU , on the other hand , who we've never heard from before and don't know
, come in here and try to stir up **** . At this point , given a choice I'd
label *YOU* the troll .
Now , trudge your pudgy pimply ass up the stairs from your mommy's
basement and see if she'll give you some milk and cookies and let the
grown-ups go back to their conversations .
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 12:59:12 -0600, RonNNN wrote:

Jenn, (AKA Muggles, AKA Rebel, et. al.) will have the last word,
regardless who's right or wrong on any subject. She got run off from
Scorched-Earth because of her stubbornness like this, and is now turning
your group into the same type hell-hole. I've been lurking here simply
for the desire to see how long it would take for her to singlehandedly
ruin your group. Maybe it's time to try and a bit of
"alt.newsgroup.repair". I'll now return to lurk mode.

Good luck!

While I appreciate your commentary, I must say she is getting poked in
the eye with pointy sticks. It would be a shame for her to be banished
before we have some laughs and point out just how ignorant she is.

This group is a rugged bunch. I closed the hatch on Sara (real name)
from Long Beach. Suddenly she vanished, never to seen again. When the
moment arrives, this troll will vanish in the same way.

"Maggie" can't keep up her lies forever.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 3:42:04 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
[...]

Why don't you do something really constructive...and get rid of your fanboi?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , says...

RonNNN wrote:
Jenn, (AKA Muggles, AKA Rebel, et. al.) will have the last word,
regardless who's right or wrong on any subject. She got run off from
Scorched-Earth because of her stubbornness like this, and is now
turning your group into the same type hell-hole. I've been lurking
here simply for the desire to see how long it would take for her to
singlehandedly ruin your group. Maybe it's time to try and a bit of
"alt.newsgroup.repair". I'll now return to lurk mode.

Good luck!

Funny , you're the second or third "person" to come in here saying that .

Funny that, isn't it? It's a lot like watching "Turner Classic Movies",
or the "History Channel", some of us have seen it all before. Just
because you've not seen the show before doesn't make it less true.

The thing is that I haven't seen that behavior from her . I don't recall any
earth-shaking revelations from her , but conversation has been mostly on
topic and civil .

RIGHT! LOL! Does the word "thread drift" have any meaning to you? Jenn is
the queen of going OFF topic, not to mention being the great "SPINster".

YOU , on the other hand , who we've never heard from before and don't know
, come in here and try to stir up **** . At this point , given a choice I'd
label *YOU* the troll .

Thank you... thank you very much!

Now , trudge your pudgy pimply ass up the stairs from your mommy's
basement and see if she'll give you some milk and cookies and let the
grown-ups go back to their conversations .

--
RonNNN
Posted to alt.home.repair

Terry Coombs formulated the question :
RonNNN wrote:
[...]

Terry,
This ronnnnnnn idiot is just trying to stir up **** here. He is one of
the fools who thinks these newsgroups belong to him.
Just put the goon in the **** pile and carry on.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
says...

*** PLONK ***

WOW! I never imagined it would be this easy to sort out the sheep!

--
RonNNN
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/2016 1:59 PM, RonNNN wrote:
Jenn, (AKA Muggles, AKA Rebel, et. al.) will have the last word,
regardless who's right or wrong on any subject. She got run off from
Scorched-Earth because of her stubbornness like this, and is now turning
your group into the same type hell-hole. I've been lurking here simply
for the desire to see how long it would take for her to singlehandedly
ruin your group. Maybe it's time to try and a bit of
"alt.newsgroup.repair". I'll now return to lurk mode.

Good luck!

Several weeks ago, someone (perhaps your
self?) warned us about Muggles. I've not
seen the evil behavior you and the other
(same?) person warned.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

RonNNN wrote:
[...]

Oh I know that , but can't I play with it just for a little while before I
bozobin it ?

--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
says...

On 2/13/2016 1:59 PM, RonNNN wrote:
Jenn, (AKA Muggles, AKA Rebel, et. al.) will have the last word,
regardless who's right or wrong on any subject. She got run off from
Scorched-Earth because of her stubbornness like this, and is now turning
your group into the same type hell-hole. I've been lurking here simply
for the desire to see how long it would take for her to singlehandedly
ruin your group. Maybe it's time to try and a bit of
"alt.newsgroup.repair". I'll now return to lurk mode.

Good luck!

Several weeks ago, someone (perhaps your
self?) warned us about Muggles. I've not
seen the evil behavior you and the other
(same?) person warned.

I have no idea who might have warned you about Jenn "a few weeks ago",
perhaps you can point me in the right direction to see what you are
talking about. I've lurked here for quite some time, but have refrained
from posting here for the most part until today. I'm not saying Jenn is
evil, just stubborn, and will drag on and keep beating the dead horse
until everyone else gives up trying to bring her to her senses. If you
haven't seen that happening in the "OT Trump" threads, then you haven't
been paying attention. It's a rerun for some of us, but if you want to go
down that road I'll not stand in your way. It's kind of fun to see how
many folks get suckered in by her antics. It's equally fun to see how
many people keep beating a dead horse trying to make her see the faults
in her reasoning.

Let the games resume!

--
RonNNN
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 19:51:20 -0600, RonNNN wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

Let us **** the mule. You hold the head. I already know she can't
back up her claims and then she uses bizarre links trying to prove her
positions. Things that are not relevant to the subject.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/2016 8:51 PM, RonNNN wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

I don't archive the posts, so you're going to have to
do your own searching for the earlier warnings. Sorry.

Anyhow, you or someone has warned us about Muggles
at least twice. I've not seen any of the Muggles
problems you report. So, it makes me wonder if
you, RoNNN, are the problem?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 8:51:02 PM UTC-5, RonNNN wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

In an earlier post you said "I'll now return to lurk mode."

Please do.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Terry Coombs expressed precisely :
RonNNN wrote:
[...]

lol Go for it Terry.... lol
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon laid this down on his screen :
[...]

That punk IS the problem. He does this just to get H&D going so he can
laugh at those who he ****es off.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/2016 8:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

Ron is not a problem, he is merely speaking from years of experience
trying to "discuss" with the poster.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RonNNN writes:

Jenn, (AKA Muggles, AKA Rebel, et. al.) will have the last word,
regardless who's right or wrong on any subject. She got run off from
Scorched-Earth because of her stubbornness like this, and is now turning
your group into the same type hell-hole. I've been lurking here simply
for the desire to see how long it would take for her to singlehandedly
ruin your group. Maybe it's time to try and a bit of
"alt.newsgroup.repair". I'll now return to lurk mode.

Good luck!

Thanks Ron.

She sure is posting a lot of nonsense, and as you can see,
she even has a following composed of the ever present
nonsense lovers.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2016 9:03 AM, Dan Espen wrote:
RonNNN writes:

Jenn, (AKA Muggles, AKA Rebel, et. al.) will have the last word,
regardless who's right or wrong on any subject. She got run off from
Scorched-Earth because of her stubbornness like this, and is now turning
your group into the same type hell-hole. I've been lurking here simply
for the desire to see how long it would take for her to singlehandedly
ruin your group. Maybe it's time to try and a bit of
"alt.newsgroup.repair". I'll now return to lurk mode.

Good luck!

Thanks Ron.

She sure is posting a lot of nonsense, and as you can see,
she even has a following composed of the ever present
nonsense lovers.

The idea that "she" has to call herself different things
(Maggie, Muggles, Jenn, Rebel) is telling...

If you are ashamed of *your* name (for some reason), at least
pick *one* and don't flee from it!

Posted to alt.home.repair

RonNNN writes:

[...]

People often change the nyms they post under. What they can't seem to
change is the way they post.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 4:06:02 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
RonNNN wrote:
Jenn, (AKA Muggles, AKA Rebel, et. al.) will have the last word,
regardless who's right or wrong on any subject. She got run off from
Scorched-Earth because of her stubbornness like this, and is now
turning your group into the same type hell-hole. I've been lurking
here simply for the desire to see how long it would take for her to
singlehandedly ruin your group. Maybe it's time to try and a bit of
"alt.newsgroup.repair". I'll now return to lurk mode.

Good luck!

Funny , you're the second or third "person" to come in here saying that .
The thing is that I haven't seen that behavior from her . I don't recall any
earth-shaking revelations from her , but conversation has been mostly on
topic and civil .

The existence of God, what proof is acceptable, etc are now normal
topics for AHR? It doesn't tale being uncivil either, just being
a constant liar, denying obvious facts, creating circular arguments,
are sufficient.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RonNNN wrote:
[...]

You are part of the circular arguments...so you are just as guilty!

Posted to alt.home.repair

RonNNN writes:

[...]

Dunno. I've always posted under my own name (eliding my last name
in recent years as it was too easy for ex girlfriends, long lost
relatives, etc. to reconnect -- The Past is The Past). I can
readily find every USENET post of mine (with a search engine)
going back to the early 90's...

For folks who like to "change identities", I'm sure THEY can't.
(So, what are they hiding from? Their past posts??)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 8:51:42 AM UTC-6, SeaNymph wrote:
[...]

The real problem has to do with those people who take themselves TOO seriously. How in the hell are words going to harm you? I actually had someone Email me and write that he thought I was a "racist". The majority of people who toss the word "racist" around are those who have no fraking idea what the word actually means. I am NOT Politically Correct and never will be but I'm not wishing death and destruction upon anyone just because I disagree with them. The people who take themselves TOO seriously can't seem to grok what debate is all about. You argue but you don't get bent out of shape and want to harm an opponent over words unless something is very wrong with you. Not everyone is going to agree with you about everything no matter what but you can't seem to appreciate that in trying to convince another person to come around to your way of thinking, you're exercising your intellect. You should welcome an argument with a stubborn person. No one is forcing you to argue with anyone but little old you. This reminds me so much of the world of Citizens Band Radio many years ago where people actually wanted to hurt someone because they didn't like what the other person had to say. Quit taking yourselves TOO seriously folks! Grow up, get over it! GEEZ!

[8~{} Uncle Serious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 9:39:10 AM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 9:50:32 AM UTC-5, SeaNymph wrote:
On 2/13/2016 11:49 PM, Eagle wrote:
RonNNN formulated the question :
In article ,
says...

*** PLONK ***

WOW! I never imagined it would be this easy to sort out the sheep!

You are showing this group what a jackass you are ronnnn, so just get
out and go back to that hell hole you wallow it and leave this group be.
There are some really fine people here including Muggles that just want
to visit and enjoy themselves, not spread hate and get off doing it like
you are here.
If you have something of value to say here then do it, otherwise get lost.

Are you the usenet police? After all, this is usenet where one can post
freely.

I really don't think it's your place to tell people where they can or
cannot post.

Wait a minute...isn't this usenet where one can post freely?

Who are you to question whether or not it's someone's place to tell people anything they
want? After all, this is usenet where one can post freely.

The problem is with those people who take themselves TOO seriously and that any discussion on Usenet is actually so important that it could alter the orbit of the planets in the solar system. No one is forcing anyone to interact with another person. I don't like that person and what they have to say so I don't think you should have anything to do with them. Good grief, I wish people would grow up and get over it! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Serious Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 11:09:26 AM UTC-6, SeaNymph wrote:
On 2/14/2016 9:39 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

Well, that's a good point.

However, I didn't tell anyone to do anything. I merely posted my opinion..

SN, never hesitate to post your opinion no matter what anyone else thinks of it. Personally, I welcome your opinion as I do that of anyone else. What I find troubling is that some people take themselves TOO seriously. Perhaps it's because I don't take myself seriously at all and not only know but freely admit that I'm not important. The world will go right on spinning long, long after I'm gone. I wish to hell other people would realize the same things about themselves. Grow up and get over it people! GEEZ! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Important Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

RonNNN wrote:
[...]

I can't understand anyone getting bent out of shape because of a disagreement with another person. No one is forcing you to argue with them except you.. What I find even more bizarre are those who wish to physically harm someone over what they have to say. You hurt my feelings, I KEEL YOU! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Disagreeable Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/15/2016 5:07 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Well thanks for that. I know we all have opinions. We often disagree.
That doesn't normally mean one is wrong and one is right, it only
means we have different opinions g

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/15/2016 8:12 AM, SeaNymph wrote:
On 2/15/2016 5:07 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
SN, never hesitate to post your opinion no matter what anyone else
thinks of it. Personally, I welcome your opinion as I do that of
anyone else. What I find troubling is that some people take themselves
TOO seriously. Perhaps it's because I don't take myself seriously at
all and not only know but freely admit that I'm not important. The
world will go right on spinning long, long after I'm gone. I wish to
hell other people would realize the same things about themselves. Grow
up and get over it people! GEEZ! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Important Monster

Well thanks for that. I know we all have opinions. We often disagree.
That doesn't normally mean one is wrong and one is right, it only
means we have different opinions g

In many things, there is a clear right and wrong. Right
is what is in keeping with God's commandments through His
church, prophets, and apostles. Wrong is sin.

--
..
Christopher A. Young