Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A clue-by-four for the folks of AHR

On Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 9:39:10 AM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 9:50:32 AM UTC-5, SeaNymph wrote:
On 2/13/2016 11:49 PM, Eagle wrote:
RonNNN formulated the question :
In article ,
says...

*** PLONK ***

WOW! I never imagined it would be this easy to sort out the sheep!

You are showing this group what a jackass you are ronnnn, so just get
out and go back to that hell hole you wallow it and leave this group be.
There are some really fine people here including Muggles that just want
to visit and enjoy themselves, not spread hate and get off doing it like
you are here.
If you have something of value to say here then do it, otherwise get lost.

Are you the usenet police? After all, this is usenet where one can post
freely.

I really don't think it's your place to tell people where they can or
cannot post.

Wait a minute...isn't this usenet where one can post freely?

Who are you to question whether or not it's someone's place to tell people anything they
want? After all, this is usenet where one can post freely.

The problem is with those people who take themselves TOO seriously and that any discussion on Usenet is actually so important that it could alter the orbit of the planets in the solar system. No one is forcing anyone to interact with another person. I don't like that person and what they have to say so I don't think you should have anything to do with them. Good grief, I wish people would grow up and get over it! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Serious Monster