Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A clue-by-four for the folks of AHR

On 2/13/2016 1:59 PM, RonNNN wrote:
Jenn, (AKA Muggles, AKA Rebel, et. al.) will have the last word,
regardless who's right or wrong on any subject. She got run off from
Scorched-Earth because of her stubbornness like this, and is now turning
your group into the same type hell-hole. I've been lurking here simply
for the desire to see how long it would take for her to singlehandedly
ruin your group. Maybe it's time to try and a bit of
"alt.newsgroup.repair". I'll now return to lurk mode.

Good luck!

Several weeks ago, someone (perhaps your
self?) warned us about Muggles. I've not
seen the evil behavior you and the other
(same?) person warned.

--
..
Christopher A. Young