Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default A clue-by-four for the folks of AHR

On 2/14/2016 9:03 AM, Dan Espen wrote:
RonNNN writes:

Jenn, (AKA Muggles, AKA Rebel, et. al.) will have the last word,
regardless who's right or wrong on any subject. She got run off from
Scorched-Earth because of her stubbornness like this, and is now turning
your group into the same type hell-hole. I've been lurking here simply
for the desire to see how long it would take for her to singlehandedly
ruin your group. Maybe it's time to try and a bit of
"alt.newsgroup.repair". I'll now return to lurk mode.

Good luck!

Thanks Ron.

She sure is posting a lot of nonsense, and as you can see,
she even has a following composed of the ever present
nonsense lovers.

The idea that "she" has to call herself different things
(Maggie, Muggles, Jenn, Rebel) is telling...

If you are ashamed of *your* name (for some reason), at least
pick *one* and don't flee from it!