Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A clue-by-four for the folks of AHR

On Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 8:51:42 AM UTC-6, SeaNymph wrote:
On 2/13/2016 8:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/13/2016 8:51 PM, RonNNN wrote:
In article ,
says...

Several weeks ago, someone (perhaps your
self?) warned us about Muggles. I've not
seen the evil behavior you and the other
(same?) person warned.

I have no idea who might have warned you about Jenn "a few weeks ago",
perhaps you can point me in the right direction to see what you are
talking about. I've lurked here for quite some time, but have refrained
from posting here for the most part until today. I'm not saying Jenn is
evil, just stubborn, and will drag on and keep beating the dead horse
until everyone else gives up trying to bring her to her senses. If you
haven't seen that happening in the "OT Trump" threads, then you haven't
been paying attention. It's a rerun for some of us, but if you want to go
down that road I'll not stand in your way. It's kind of fun to see how
many folks get suckered in by her antics. It's equally fun to see how
many people keep beating a dead horse trying to make her see the faults
in her reasoning.

Let the games resume!

I don't archive the posts, so you're going to have to
do your own searching for the earlier warnings. Sorry.

Anyhow, you or someone has warned us about Muggles
at least twice. I've not seen any of the Muggles
problems you report. So, it makes me wonder if
you, RoNNN, are the problem?

Ron is not a problem, he is merely speaking from years of experience
trying to "discuss" with the poster.

The real problem has to do with those people who take themselves TOO seriously. How in the hell are words going to harm you? I actually had someone Email me and write that he thought I was a "racist". The majority of people who toss the word "racist" around are those who have no fraking idea what the word actually means. I am NOT Politically Correct and never will be but I'm not wishing death and destruction upon anyone just because I disagree with them. The people who take themselves TOO seriously can't seem to grok what debate is all about. You argue but you don't get bent out of shape and want to harm an opponent over words unless something is very wrong with you. Not everyone is going to agree with you about everything no matter what but you can't seem to appreciate that in trying to convince another person to come around to your way of thinking, you're exercising your intellect. You should welcome an argument with a stubborn person. No one is forcing you to argue with anyone but little old you. This reminds me so much of the world of Citizens Band Radio many years ago where people actually wanted to hurt someone because they didn't like what the other person had to say. Quit taking yourselves TOO seriously folks! Grow up, get over it! GEEZ!

[8~{} Uncle Serious Monster