Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_7_] Eagle[_7_] is offline

Default A clue-by-four for the folks of AHR

Terry Coombs formulated the question :
RonNNN wrote:
Jenn, (AKA Muggles, AKA Rebel, et. al.) will have the last word,
regardless who's right or wrong on any subject. She got run off from
Scorched-Earth because of her stubbornness like this, and is now
turning your group into the same type hell-hole. I've been lurking
here simply for the desire to see how long it would take for her to
singlehandedly ruin your group. Maybe it's time to try and a bit of
"alt.newsgroup.repair". I'll now return to lurk mode.

Good luck!

Funny , you're the second or third "person" to come in here saying that .
The thing is that I haven't seen that behavior from her . I don't recall any
earth-shaking revelations from her , but conversation has been mostly on
topic and civil .
YOU , on the other hand , who we've never heard from before and don't know
, come in here and try to stir up **** . At this point , given a choice I'd
label *YOU* the troll .
Now , trudge your pudgy pimply ass up the stairs from your mommy's basement
and see if she'll give you some milk and cookies and let the grown-ups go
back to their conversations .

Terry,
This ronnnnnnn idiot is just trying to stir up **** here. He is one of
the fools who thinks these newsgroups belong to him.
Just put the goon in the **** pile and carry on.