Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bob Green: Why extradition is inevitable.

Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 7:45:07 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 12:07:25 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/31/2015 11:43 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

So a wild animal from Africa of the type that kills hundreds of
HUMANS every year in Africa is more important than people. I
wonder if you care that around 14,000 people have died of
starvation during 24 hours that everyone has been arguing about a
fraking lion killed by a tooth pulling big game hunter? Damn, I
wish all the lion huggers would go to Africa and cuddle with the
poor lions from Cecil's pride and apologize for the brutal murder
of their daddy. Make sure you have someone inside a protected
vehicle making a video for YouTube because I'd love to see the
cute little adorable lions hug you back. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Lion Monster

As long as this thread is, no one said the lion is more important
than people. That is your conclusion.

If you want outrage over starving people, you have to get it on the
6 o'clock news first.

Agree. This is nonsense. Americans have expressed outrage over
events involving humans in Africa. Last year, when those 200 girls
were kidnaped in Nigeria, for example. This country has also sent
more in aid to Africa than any other country in the world. We've
sent billions a year to Africa just for aids programs that have
saved millions of lives.

And most of that money was stolen by the corrupt government officials
there in Africa but there has been no hysterical response from the
media, no pitchforks and torches in front of African embassies
because most Americans have no fraking idea of what's happened to
billions of their tax dollars they thought were going to actually
help A LOT of Africans in need. (?_?)

What!!!

You mean FOX "news" didn't whip up their usual hysteria about THIS important
issue??

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/1/2015 3:35 PM, Bob F wrote:
Oren wrote:
On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 17:01:08 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

i prefer hespendsthe remainder of his worthless life in a very
unpleasant prison, fixing other prisoners teet, for 5 cents a hour,
for his comisary account.

The guy is a dentist, not a veterinarian so he can't fix "teet"s. What
makes you think Zimbabwe prisons have prison commissaries. anyway?

death would be too good for him

Sigh.

congress needs to pass a law, name for him, making it illegal for
any american to murder a endangered species in the future

What gives Congress the power to write a hunting law that applies in
Zimbabwe?

There's no need. Extradition will take care of it.

I'm curious. If the dentist has $50K to spend on a lion hunt, what makes
anyone sure that the Zimbabwe officials can't be bought so that any
conclusions they come to could be trusted?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"micky" wrote in message

stuff snipped

And he gave m money to Mitt Romney's campaign.

Proof positive to some that this is an evil man. (-:

Sadly, though, Cecil's brother just got popped:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=32826392

Cecil the Lion's brother, Jericho, was shot and killed today, the
Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force said, in the wake of Zimbabwe calling for
the extradition of the American dentist who admitted killing Cecil in early
July.

"It is with huge disgust and sadness that we have just been informed that
Jericho, Cecil's brother has been killed at 4pm today," the Zimbabwe
Conservation Task Force said in a Facebook post. "We are absolutely heart
broken."

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote:
wrote:

i prefer hespendsthe remainder of his worthless life in a very
unpleasant prison, fixing other prisoners teet, for 5 cents a hour,
for his comisary account.

The guy is a dentist, not a veterinarian so he can't fix "teet"s.
What makes you think Zimbabwe prisons have prison commissaries.
anyway?

death would be too good for him

Sigh.

congress needs to pass a law, name for him, making it illegal for
any american to murder a endangered species in the future

What gives Congress the power to write a hunting law that applies in
Zimbabwe?

There's no need. Extradition will take care of it.

I'm curious. If the dentist has $50K to spend on a lion hunt, what
makes anyone sure that the Zimbabwe officials can't be bought so that
any conclusions they come to could be trusted?

Simple crowdfunding can beat whatever he comes up with?

Besides, how would that be different from what the bankers that collapsed the
economy the last time here did? How many of them went to jail?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 2:16:14 PM UTC-5, tony944 wrote:
Problem is there is no "Accountability" over here or over there. You see if
was
accountability then our officials would not be able to own VILLAS on the
Island
less accountability more they can hide there are no in interest to them to
show
the cause for where money has gone.

I won't yell at you for top posting. I have a feeling you don't have much experience with posting to Usenet. Anyway, I seem to recall a story about a government official in an African country who stole 40 billion dollars from the government. Perhaps they could turn the tooth yanking big game hunter loose on him after he's stripped naked and sent running through the bush to be hunted by the cuddly lion poachers. \ (€¢—¡€¢) /

http://html-faq.com/etiquette/?toppost

[8~{} Uncle Money Monster

"Uncle Monster" wrote in message

[...]

they thought were going to actually help A LOT of Africans in need. (à²*_à²*)

[8~{} Uncle Fraking Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 3:41:48 PM UTC-5, Bob F wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

That's why I try to watch as many news sources as I can because all of them have their own spin on any story. I watch The BBC, Russia Today, Al Jazeera America, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS and Fox News. I've noticed that Progressive Liberal leftist commiecrat Freaks seem to be the only people howling about Fox News and when I ask if they watch it, their answer is usually,"HELL NO! I don't want listen to their lies!" I like to compare what different sources are reporting so I can see/hear what they're reporting so I can filter out the extraneous male bovine droppings. It's amazing how often they report on the same thing and spin it to change it's meaning to fit their own agenda. They all do it but the only way you'll ever know, is to watch/listen. Simple huh? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Biased Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/1/2015 6:41 PM, Bob F wrote:
Muggles wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Don't think too many of them went to jail.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

"It is with huge disgust and sadness that we have just been informed that
Jericho, Cecil's brother has been killed at 4pm today," the Zimbabwe
Conservation Task Force said in a Facebook post. "We are absolutely heart
broken."

But others suggest this is not true.
"Later, however, an Oxford University researcher tracking Jericho told
CNN that the lion was alive and moving as of 8 p.m. local time Saturday,
based on the GPS data from the animal's collar.
The GPS device didn't suggest that Jericho was killed or that anything
was out of the ordinary, said Brent Stapelkamp, a field researcher who
is part of a team tracking Jericho in Zimbabwe."
So four hours after the FB post, he (or at least his GPS tracker)
was up and about.
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 01 Aug 2015 23:09:26 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

"It is with huge disgust and sadness that we have just been informed that
Jericho, Cecil's brother has been killed at 4pm today," the Zimbabwe
Conservation Task Force said in a Facebook post. "We are absolutely heart
broken."

But others suggest this is not true.
"Later, however, an Oxford University researcher tracking Jericho told
CNN that the lion was alive and moving as of 8 p.m. local time Saturday,
based on the GPS data from the animal's collar.
The GPS device didn't suggest that Jericho was killed or that anything
was out of the ordinary, said Brent Stapelkamp, a field researcher who
is part of a team tracking Jericho in Zimbabwe."
So four hours after the FB post, he (or at least his GPS tracker)
was up and about.

I was taking a little nap.

I'm sorry I didn't check in. I havent' been at the top of my game
since the passing of my brother. Thank you for all the expressions of
support for him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 11:43:38 PM UTC-5, Jericho wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 01 Aug 2015 23:09:26 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

[...]

The Hug A Lion Tour is on the way to cuddle and hug you. Are you hungry, do you like White meat? à²*€¿à²*

[8~{} Uncle Hug Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, 31 July 2015 19:42:37 UTC+1, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 9:48:24 AM UTC-5, Kurt Ullman wrote:
When an American dentist named Walter Palmer killed a beloved lion named
Cecil, the social media platforms that allowed outraged web users to
spread the story also enabled them to do more than just fume. It gave
them the power to act on their anger, to reach into Palmer's life and
punish him for what he'd done, without having to wait for the wheels of
more formal justice to turn.

http://www.vox.com/2015/7/30/9074865...er-mob-justice
--

The people of Zimbabwe are asking WTF? What is wrong with Americans? Lions and elephants are destroying our villages and killing our people but Americans don't care about our people. Why do they care so much about one lion? o_O

I'd like to know why there is no outrage in American media about all the people of Africa who are being slaughtered? Perhaps there is something wrong with me but I think the lives of African people matter more than the life of any animal. I want to know WTF is wrong with many of my fellow Americans? African lives matter! O_o

No they don't.
Any more than Iraqi lives matter.
USA = Nation of hypocrites.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, 1 August 2015 12:50:13 UTC+1, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/1/2015 12:07 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

It's not a dificult conclusion to reach. After all,
look at the attention and effort people are using
for the lion, versus the starving chidren.

--
.
Christopher A. Young

There is a surfeit of people. (Especially in Africa)
Lions are in short supply.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, 1 August 2015 20:16:14 UTC+1, tony944 wrote:
[...]

Running charities is big business/fat cat career these days. The charities themselves are mostly crooked.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote:
On 8/1/2015 6:41 PM, Bob F wrote:
Muggles wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Nope, because the DOJ is more interested in going after cops
than it is actual criminals or tax evaders like sharpton

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 1 Aug 2015 12:06:56 -0700 (PDT), Uncle
Monster wrote:

[...]

Actually, most American aid, both military and non-military, is spent in
the USA and the mechandise does go to whatever country it's intended
for.

Of the money that is sent overseas, a minority of aid, a good deal of it
is stolen. I remember when Arafat died, all his henchmen, that is,
assistants, went to France to see Mrs. Arafat to see if they could get
part of the money he had stolen, but I think they came back with
nothing. I"m sure they got some of it while he was alive, but he
probably proised them more. Of couse most of that was not from the US
but from countries participating in the Oslo Accords (which is, I think,
why those European countries won't spend any money on Palestinian Arabs
anymore.

But in this case, I think one can learn something from Mrs. Parkinson's
Law. I don't know if that book got circulated much. I saw it 20 years
ago.

It talks about corporate decision making. Shoudl the company open up
new plants in Senegal, the Philipines, and Ecuador. Everyone on the
board of directors is pretty quiet, because no one knows.

Should they expand their appliance and tool line to include battery
powered food mixers and high-definition, mulit-channel per frequency AM
and FM radios. More have opinions about that.

What should they have for lunch at the next meeting? Everyone has an
opinion about that and the discussion takes more time than the other two
combined.

And everyone who has ever had a dog, cat, or rabbit can relate to the
lion being killed.

[8~{} Uncle Fraking Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 12:56:55 AM UTC-5, harry wrote:
[...]

Nuke Iraq! Nuke the fraking African lions! NUKE HARRY! ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

[8~{} Uncle Nuke Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 1:04:08 AM UTC-5, harry wrote:
[...]

Like the one Hitlery Clinton is involved with? (ʘ€¿Ê˜)

[8~{} Uncle Charity Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Monster wrote:

[...]

Have you ever owned a pet that can eat you with no regrets? Dogma, my 6 pound barking toe chewer thinks he can eat anyone and anything. Are you going to join the Hug A Lion Tour and travel to Africa to find Cecil's pride so you can cuddle and hug his cubs and lionesses while you tell them you're so sorry that their daddy Cecil the big cuddly pussycat was so brutally murdered? (ಥ_ಥ)

[8~{} Uncle Cuddly Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/1/2015 3:06 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

And most of that money was stolen by the corrupt

government officials there in Africa but there has
been no hysterical response from the media, no
pitchforks and torches in front of African embassies
because most Americans have no fraking idea of what's
happened to billions of their tax dollars they thought
were going to actually help A LOT of Africans in need.

(à²*_à²*)

[8~{} Uncle Fraking Monster

Years ago, my Dad knew a guy who was native of Africa. There
was a mass starvation going on, and the usual blonde airheads
trying to get past the guys with jeeps and AK47, to feed the
starving stick figures. Dad commented that the famine was
terrible. The African guy replied yes, it was. Some later
in the conversation, Dad figures out that the African guy
meant the famine was terrible becaue they didn't lose any
where near enough of "those" people, and as such the famine
wasn't a success.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/2/2015 1:49 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 11:43:38 PM UTC-5, Jericho wrote:
I'm sorry I didn't check in. I havent' been at the top of my game
since the passing of my brother. Thank you for all the expressions of
support for him.

The Hug A Lion Tour is on the way to cuddle and

hug you. Are you hungry, do you like White meat? à²*€¿à²*

[8~{} Uncle Hug Monster

Stay away from the Italians; high cholesterol.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/2/2015 1:56 AM, harry wrote:
On Friday, 31 July 2015 19:42:37 UTC+1, Uncle Monster wrote:

The people of Zimbabwe are asking WTF? What is
wrong with Americans? Lions and elephants are
destroying our villages and killing our people but
Americans don't care about our people. Why do they
care so much about one lion? o_O

I'd like to know why there is no outrage in
American media about all the people of Africa who
are being slaughtered? Perhaps there is something
wrong with me but I think the lives of African
people matter more than the life of any animal.
I want to know WTF is wrong with many of my fellow
Americans? African lives matter! O_o

No they don't.
Any more than Iraqi lives matter.
USA = Nation of hypocrites.

Most Iraqis aren't cute and fuzzy like the
lion was. Maybe that makes a difference?

While we may be a bit over weight, calling us
hippo crites isn't going to do our self esteem
any good.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/2/2015 2:00 AM, harry wrote:
On Saturday, 1 August 2015 12:50:13 UTC+1, Stormin Mormon wrote:
It's not a dificult conclusion to reach. After all,
look at the attention and effort people are using
for the lion, versus the starving chidren.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

There is a surfeit of people. (Especially in Africa)
Lions are in short supply.

Perhaps we should import lions into over populated
areas like Japan, Washington DC, and New York City,
to help with the over population problem?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Perhaps we should import lions into over populated
areas like Japan, Washington DC, and New York City,
to help with the over population problem?

--
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

I vote DC, for our non functional congress

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I watch multiple news sources on TV and also read from a variety
of sources online. On TV, I even occasionally watch MSNBC, the
Ed Show for example. Funny thing too, I don't go around bitching
about how MSNBC lies, should be shut down, is controlled by the libs,
etc. Nor will I pretend to know everything that goes out over the air
at MSNBC. But, like you say, almost every Fox basher I've ever
encountered doesn't watch Fox and doesn't have anything to back up
what they are claiming. A few actually do have something that they
found, not from Fox, but from some pre-digested lib source. And those
are almost always taken out of context. A recent example of that is
an MSNBC host, claiming that Bill O'reilly said that the confederate
flag was a symbol of southern pride. What O'Reilly actually said was
that he understands both sides of the flag argument and when he was
asked he further explained that those that think the flag is OK, think
that it's a symbol of southern pride. And he went on record saying that
he personally believes the flag does represent oppression, etc. So, they
completely misrepresented what O'reilly actually said. If instead of
actually watching O'Reilly, you went by what MSNBC said he said, you'd
be basing your conclusions on lies.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 8:34:21 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

So you're just echoing what the monster said, so you can drool over your masterfully written "concepts"! WTF! ¯\_(à²*_à²*)_/¯

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/2/2015 1:23 AM, ChairMan wrote:
Muggles wrote:
On 8/1/2015 6:41 PM, Bob F wrote:
Muggles wrote:
wrote:

[...]

How does sharpton get away with tax evasion??

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 22:56:47 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

USA = Nation of hypocrites.

Harold, you bloke, your troll ass was run out of here a long time ago.
Now get back under that rock. Oh, How is Susan?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
Muggles belched:
Muggles wrote:
On 8/1/2015 6:41 PM, Bob F wrote:
Muggles wrote:
wrote:

[...]

There are a lot of people that would like the answer to that. $4.5 million
ain't chump change. i recall the feds auctioning off willie nelsons stuff,
but I guess he didn't know the right people like Sharpie does
http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwo...lion-tax-bill/

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/ny...influence.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/2/2015 11:44 AM, ChairMan wrote:
In ,
Muggles belched:
Muggles wrote:
On 8/1/2015 6:41 PM, Bob F wrote:
Muggles wrote:
wrote:

[...]

grrr not fair is all I can say

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

You're a good man T4 when you go out there and look at multiple sources of information so you can make up your own mind and not fall for the manipulation of the public by The Fifth Column. No one can call you stupid or a "low information" drone which makes it easier to agree to disagree. (¬€¿Â¬)

When I was a kid, My parents were members of The National Geographic Society so me and my siblings had this incredible and wonderful view of what was going on in other parts of the world. I didn't know what naked White women looked like until I was older and could sneak over to the adult book store. I could go to the public library and read newspapers and magazines from different countries because it was so fascinating plus I could see how full of crap and ignorant grownups actually were. Now I have this infinite source of information at my fingertips which is the reason I still haven't changed my opinion about most grownups. ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 8:44:20 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
[...]

Great minds think alike which is why I haven't seen a cogent argument come from you at any time, on any subject. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[8~{} Uncle Smart Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
Muggles belched:
Muggles wrote:
On 8/1/2015 6:41 PM, Bob F wrote:
Muggles wrote:
wrote:

[...]

yet he's welcome in the white House anytime

Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
Uncle Monster belched:
wrote:

[...]

no, because he just parrots what CNN and MSNBC tell him

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/2/2015 3:25 PM, ChairMan wrote:
In ,
Muggles belched:
Muggles wrote:
On 8/1/2015 6:41 PM, Bob F wrote:
Muggles wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Can't imagine why.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 4:34:39 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:

yet he's welcome in the white House anytime

Can't imagine why.

--
Maggie

You really are daft. Sharpton is welcome because he's a black agitator
with influence.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 7:36:01 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 4:34:39 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:

yet he's welcome in the white House anytime

Can't imagine why.

--
Maggie

You really are daft. Sharpton is welcome because he's a black agitator
with influence.

I do believe Muggs was expressing how ironic it is that Sharpton is allowed to get away with so much nonsense just like our Affirmative Action President. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Ironic Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/3/2015 8:27 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 7:36:01 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 4:34:39 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:

yet he's welcome in the white House anytime

Can't imagine why.

--
Maggie

You really are daft. Sharpton is welcome because he's a black agitator
with influence.

I do believe Muggs was expressing how ironic it is that Sharpton is allowed to get away with so much nonsense just like our Affirmative Action President. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Ironic Monster

Yeah, Monster. I was doing exactly that. Thanks! ヽ(—‰—¡—”)ノ

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 19:04:40 -0600, Tony Hwang
wrote:

Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 18:07:29 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
When an American dentist named Walter Palmer killed a beloved lion named
Cecil, the social media platforms that allowed outraged web users to
spread the story also enabled them to do more than just fume. It gave
them the power to act on their anger, to reach into Palmer's life and
punish him for what he'd done, without having to wait for the wheels of
more formal justice to turn.

http://www.vox.com/2015/7/30/9074865...er-mob-justice

Those are wise words about mob justice. I don't seem him being extradited
precisely because he's been overpunished already. However that conclusion
requires logic and compassion. We're talking about the government
ultimately deciding so who knows what they think is fair.

Someone said 100's of big game animals like Cecil die this way every year.
Not sure it's true but it probably is. Walter's biggest problem will likely
be the destruction of the radio collar. That's the point where he starts to
lose any benefit of the doubt people were willing to give him before.

One game warden put his finger on why this suddenly went viral: The lion
had a name. He suggests naming all the other big game animals in Africa to
help protect them.

killing animals for sport is barbaric. I understand not everyone
agrees with that. But to the extant I might help ensure punishment of
this PARTICULAR ILLEGAL killing I would want to do so. I feel no
empathy for this killer at all and hope he gets the book thrown at him
and spends a minimum of a decade in prison. If he got life that would
be fine with me too. He knew exactly what he was doing and that it
was illegal. So did the guides.

I don't even understand why it's call sport. It'll be if one hunts with
bare hands.

To be more clear about what I said, I do understand the idea of "the
hunt" when people are genuinely "hunting", pretty much "on their own"
and plan to eat what they kill. The part I find distasteful and
disgusting is when they aren't really hunting but are just pretending
to hunt, like this dentist, and hire guides and use all manner of
killing aids and protections for themselves and when their purpose is
just pure ego based on the trophy. It takes no great skill to pay a
$50,000 fee, hire half a dozen "guides", surround yourself with 2 tons
of armored vehicles so the animals can't get to you, and then go
"hunt" an animal that is of no value as food and that is more "rounded
up" then hunted. And then to do it illegally when you already had the
entire deck stacked in your favor to start with but not even that was
good enough for your meager skills at "hunting". It would not bother
me one bit if someone put an arrow in that dentists abdomen, then
stalked him for another 40 hours while he was dying and then some
helper put a bullet thru his heart to finish him off. I would not
shed a tear. And they should feed his body to the lions. I feel
sorry for his family that they know and are related to such a
miserable excuse for a human being.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 20:43:33 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 9:29:20 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:

killing animals for sport is barbaric. I understand not everyone
agrees with that. But to the extant I might help ensure punishment of
this PARTICULAR ILLEGAL killing I would want to do so. I feel no
empathy for this killer at all and hope he gets the book thrown at him
and spends a minimum of a decade in prison. If he got life that would
be fine with me too. He knew exactly what he was doing and that it
was illegal. So did the guides.

as to his business, hopefully it goes bankrupt. even if it survives he will probably have trouble finding workers since what he did was so terrible, someone may bomb the building one day. people will fear death just working for the idiot

So a wild animal from Africa of the type that kills hundreds of HUMANS every year in Africa is more important than people. I wonder if you care that around 14,000 people have died of starvation during 24 hours that everyone has been arguing about a fraking lion killed by a tooth pulling big game hunter? Damn, I wish all the lion huggers would go to Africa and cuddle with the poor lions from Cecil's pride and apologize for the brutal murder of their daddy. Make sure you have someone inside a protected vehicle making a video for YouTube because I'd love to see the cute little adorable lions hug you back. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Lion Monster

It's the principle, it's not just this particular lion. This
particular lion was protected and this dentist knew he was protected.
The guides knew he was protected. EVERYONE involved in this knew it,
they just thought they could get away with it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 05:45:03 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

And look what we did with the Ebola outbreak. It's not due to lack of
help that there are too many starving people, it's because too many of
those starving people keep having MORE kids they CANNOT AFFORD to have
and they live in countries that STEAL most of the foreign aid we send
instead of spending it on their people. It should be MY choice as to
who I wish to help. I don't have much interest in funding help for
people who will just pop out another half dozen kids when they won't
allow me to make my help conditioned on them getting their tubes tied
or the men getting vasectomy.