Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Bob Green: Why extradition is inevitable.

In ,
Uncle Monster belched:
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 8:44:20 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 8:34:21 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 9:23:05 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster
wrote:

That's why I try to watch as many news sources as I can because
all of them have their own spin on any story. I watch The BBC,
Russia Today, Al Jazeera America, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS and Fox News.
I've noticed that Progressive Liberal leftist commiecrat Freaks
seem to be the only people howling about Fox News and when I ask
if they watch it, their answer is usually,"HELL NO! I don't want
listen to their lies!" I like to compare what different sources
are reporting so I can see/hear what they're reporting so I can
filter out the extraneous male bovine droppings. It's amazing how
often they report on the same thing and spin it to change it's
meaning to fit their own agenda. They all do it but the only way
you'll ever know, is to watch/listen. Simple huh? ¯\_(?)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Biased Monster

I watch multiple news sources on TV and also read from a variety
of sources online. On TV, I even occasionally watch MSNBC, the
Ed Show for example. Funny thing too, I don't go around bitching
about how MSNBC lies, should be shut down, is controlled by the
libs, etc. Nor will I pretend to know everything that goes out
over the air at MSNBC. But, like you say, almost every Fox basher
I've ever encountered doesn't watch Fox and doesn't have anything
to back up
what they are claiming. A few actually do have something that they
found, not from Fox, but from some pre-digested lib source. And
those are almost always taken out of context. A recent example of
that is
an MSNBC host, claiming that Bill O'reilly said that the confederate
flag was a symbol of southern pride. What O'Reilly actually said
was that he understands both sides of the flag argument and when he
was asked he further explained that those that think the flag is
OK, think that it's a symbol of southern pride. And he went on
record saying that he personally believes the flag does represent
oppression, etc. So, they completely misrepresented what O'reilly
actually said. If instead of actually watching O'Reilly, you went
by what MSNBC said he said, you'd be basing your conclusions on
lies.

So you're just echoing what the monster said, so you can drool over
your masterfully written "concepts"! WTF! ¯\_(?_?)_/¯

Great minds think alike which is why I haven't seen a cogent argument
come from you at any time, on any subject. ( ?° ?? ?°)

[8~{} Uncle Smart Monster

no, because he just parrots what CNN and MSNBC tell him