Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Bob Green: Why extradition is inevitable.

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 9:23:05 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 3:41:48 PM UTC-5, Bob F wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 7:45:07 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 12:07:25 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/31/2015 11:43 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

So a wild animal from Africa of the type that kills hundreds of
HUMANS every year in Africa is more important than people. I
wonder if you care that around 14,000 people have died of
starvation during 24 hours that everyone has been arguing about a
fraking lion killed by a tooth pulling big game hunter? Damn, I
wish all the lion huggers would go to Africa and cuddle with the
poor lions from Cecil's pride and apologize for the brutal murder
of their daddy. Make sure you have someone inside a protected
vehicle making a video for YouTube because I'd love to see the
cute little adorable lions hug you back. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Lion Monster

As long as this thread is, no one said the lion is more important
than people. That is your conclusion.

If you want outrage over starving people, you have to get it on the
6 o'clock news first.

Agree. This is nonsense. Americans have expressed outrage over
events involving humans in Africa. Last year, when those 200 girls
were kidnaped in Nigeria, for example. This country has also sent
more in aid to Africa than any other country in the world. We've
sent billions a year to Africa just for aids programs that have
saved millions of lives.

And most of that money was stolen by the corrupt government officials
there in Africa but there has been no hysterical response from the
media, no pitchforks and torches in front of African embassies
because most Americans have no fraking idea of what's happened to
billions of their tax dollars they thought were going to actually
help A LOT of Africans in need. (?_?)

What!!!

You mean FOX "news" didn't whip up their usual hysteria about THIS important
issue??

That's why I try to watch as many news sources as I can because all of them have their own spin on any story. I watch The BBC, Russia Today, Al Jazeera America, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS and Fox News. I've noticed that Progressive Liberal leftist commiecrat Freaks seem to be the only people howling about Fox News and when I ask if they watch it, their answer is usually,"HELL NO! I don't want listen to their lies!" I like to compare what different sources are reporting so I can see/hear what they're reporting so I can filter out the extraneous male bovine droppings. It's amazing how often they report on the same thing and spin it to change it's meaning to fit their own agenda. They all do it but the only way you'll ever know, is to watch/listen. Simple huh? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Biased Monster

I watch multiple news sources on TV and also read from a variety
of sources online. On TV, I even occasionally watch MSNBC, the
Ed Show for example. Funny thing too, I don't go around bitching
about how MSNBC lies, should be shut down, is controlled by the libs,
etc. Nor will I pretend to know everything that goes out over the air
at MSNBC. But, like you say, almost every Fox basher I've ever
encountered doesn't watch Fox and doesn't have anything to back up
what they are claiming. A few actually do have something that they
found, not from Fox, but from some pre-digested lib source. And those
are almost always taken out of context. A recent example of that is
an MSNBC host, claiming that Bill O'reilly said that the confederate
flag was a symbol of southern pride. What O'Reilly actually said was
that he understands both sides of the flag argument and when he was
asked he further explained that those that think the flag is OK, think
that it's a symbol of southern pride. And he went on record saying that
he personally believes the flag does represent oppression, etc. So, they
completely misrepresented what O'reilly actually said. If instead of
actually watching O'Reilly, you went by what MSNBC said he said, you'd
be basing your conclusions on lies.