Posted to alt.home.repair
Jericho Jericho is offline

Default Bob Green: Why extradition is inevitable.

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 01 Aug 2015 23:09:26 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

"It is with huge disgust and sadness that we have just been informed that
Jericho, Cecil's brother has been killed at 4pm today," the Zimbabwe
Conservation Task Force said in a Facebook post. "We are absolutely heart
broken."

But others suggest this is not true.
"Later, however, an Oxford University researcher tracking Jericho told
CNN that the lion was alive and moving as of 8 p.m. local time Saturday,
based on the GPS data from the animal's collar.
The GPS device didn't suggest that Jericho was killed or that anything
was out of the ordinary, said Brent Stapelkamp, a field researcher who
is part of a team tracking Jericho in Zimbabwe."
So four hours after the FB post, he (or at least his GPS tracker)
was up and about.

I was taking a little nap.

I'm sorry I didn't check in. I havent' been at the top of my game
since the passing of my brother. Thank you for all the expressions of
support for him.