Posted to alt.home.repair
informer@_______.com

Default Our destruction and world anhilation is inevitable.

The 2006 July 4th will be the biggest bang in world history. In fact
it will be the final and last bang ever. In celebration of the 4th of
July, GW Bush (world terrorist) will be the cause of the worlds
largest nuclear explosion, which will destroy the entire planet.
According to Bush, "we are at war and our country is being threatened.
We must fight back and conquer these terrorists that want to destroy
America". In order to destroy these "terrorists", Bush will destroy
the entire planet. This information was leaked out of the Whitehouse
by a source unknown. The bombs are already in place and ready to
fire. Afganistan is one of several launch sites. There is nothing we
can do to stop this madman. Our destruction and world anhilation is
inevitable.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Your a troll but I am concerned about bushes mental state....

He has done a rotten job as president and appears out of control.

no matter what someones opinion of bush what would keep a president
with a mental problem from pushing the button?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Sev

And there are other people involved, presumably all of whom are not
insane.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I have been in the titan missle silo museum near tuscon arizona. REALLY
RECOMMENDED! Its all set up to be foolproof, but what if a fool were a
impaired president

Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have been in the titan missle silo museum near tuscon arizona. REALLY
RECOMMENDED! Its all set up to be foolproof, but what if a fool were a
impaired president

Seems you've been watching last season's "24" a bit too closely.

Posted to alt.home.repair
souperman@_______.com

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:43:54 -0400, "J. Clarke"

theres that briefcase with the codes a presenditial aide carries at all
times.

if a president lost it what would prevent launch?

I don't think that someone calling on a cell phone and telling COMSTRATCOM
to blow the Russkies to Kingdom Come would fly very well even if he did
have the codes. Perhaps if there were already incoming missiles in the
air . . .

Yeah, well I recall several years ago where what was considered the
most secure computers in the world. They claimed that no one could
hack into these computers. Then some high school kid proved them
wrong.

Bush is not smart enough to hack into his own toilet if someone puts
the lid down, but what if some kid (or anyone) hacked into the system
and eliminated the need for all the codes. Then Bush has a bad day
and pushes the button just to releive stress, (thinking nothing will
happen), and KABOOM !!!

Or Bush decides that he wants to nuke (anywhere), and takes it upon
himself to do the job (just like his personal war). He can't hack the
system himself, but he can pay ANYONE enough money to do the job for
him, and some people will do anything for money. and KABOOM

NOTHING is foolproof..... Particularly electronics....
Bush IS crazy enough to do it, and with a little help from any hacker,
he CAN destroy the earth.

Posted to alt.home.repair
J. Clarke

wrote:

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:43:54 -0400, "J. Clarke"

theres that briefcase with the codes a presenditial aide carries at all
times.

if a president lost it what would prevent launch?

I don't think that someone calling on a cell phone and telling COMSTRATCOM
to blow the Russkies to Kingdom Come would fly very well even if he did
have the codes. Perhaps if there were already incoming missiles in the
air . . .

Yeah, well I recall several years ago where what was considered the
most secure computers in the world. They claimed that no one could
hack into these computers. Then some high school kid proved them
wrong.

Which computers were those?

Bush is not smart enough to hack into his own toilet if someone puts
the lid down, but what if some kid (or anyone) hacked into the system
and eliminated the need for all the codes. Then Bush has a bad day
and pushes the button just to releive stress, (thinking nothing will
happen), and KABOOM !!!

Or Bush decides that he wants to nuke (anywhere), and takes it upon
himself to do the job (just like his personal war). He can't hack the
system himself, but he can pay ANYONE enough money to do the job for
him, and some people will do anything for money. and KABOOM

By that logic Osama could bribe the same people as Bush.

NOTHING is foolproof..... Particularly electronics....
Bush IS crazy enough to do it, and with a little help from any hacker,
he CAN destroy the earth.

If missile launches were controlled by computers you might be on to
something, but they are not, the standards call for human-controlled links
between any computer and any ordnance. All the hackers in the world can't
make a computer pull a key off of a neck chain.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn

Bush was smart enough to get an MBA from Harvard, get elected twice as
governor of Texas and twice as president (of course the last two are not
dispositive of much).

Neither is the first.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn

Just think to what levels he could have reached had he been just a tad
brighter.

PS
"Releive" in your post is wrong: It's "I before E except after C."

True word, neighbor.

OT - Federalist Cliff Metalworking 272 August 28th 05 12:22 PM
OT - “I am George W. Bush and I approve this mess.” Cliff Metalworking 15 August 22nd 05 06:05 PM
Survey: A Little Feedback For Cliff BottleBob Metalworking 165 May 24th 05 09:32 PM
Try this Gunner Cliff Metalworking 417 April 26th 05 08:30 PM