Posted to alt.home.repair
informer@_______.com

Default Our destruction and world anhilation is inevitable.

The 2006 July 4th will be the biggest bang in world history. In fact
it will be the final and last bang ever. In celebration of the 4th of
July, GW Bush (world terrorist) will be the cause of the worlds
largest nuclear explosion, which will destroy the entire planet.
According to Bush, "we are at war and our country is being threatened.
We must fight back and conquer these terrorists that want to destroy
America". In order to destroy these "terrorists", Bush will destroy
the entire planet. This information was leaked out of the Whitehouse
by a source unknown. The bombs are already in place and ready to
fire. Afganistan is one of several launch sites. There is nothing we
can do to stop this madman. Our destruction and world anhilation is
inevitable.