Old April 15th 05, 02:32 AM
Cliff

Default Try this Gunner

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:47:14 -0400, "John" wrote:

http://mindprod.com/iraq.html#FALLUJAPIX

Go USA

[
The American soldier knows full well there were no WMDs. He knows the
UN has declared the war illegal. He knows Iraq was no threat to the
USA. He knows the USA attacked Iraq, a tiny unarmed country, without
provocation. He knows full well Americans are killing more children
than adults. He knows about the atrocities and torture. He knows he is
not defending America; he is fighting a war of aggression on her
behalf. He knows the war in not about Saddam, or else why would the
killing continue long after Saddam's capture and Bush would have
accepted Saddam's surrender before the war started. He should be
pretty damn suspicious this war is about oil, since that what nearly
everyone on earth but Republicans say it is about. Yet he persists in
his slaughter, no different from the Nazi who persisted in his evil
out of a herd mentality.
What motivates him? I think these are the big four motivations:

Sadism and excitement.
Fear of standing out from the crowd. Herd mentality.
Blind patriotism. ( http://mindprod.com/patriotism.html )
Money. The military is the employer of last resort. What sort of a
sicko would choose killing and maiming kids as a way to earn a living?
]

Paying attention to http://mindprod.com/patriotism.html ?
--
Cliff

Old April 15th 05, 03:34 AM
Halcitron

wrote:

http://mindprod.com/iraq.html#FALLUJAPIX

Go USA

snipped rubbish

The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman and Marine, knows full well what
his/her reasons for volunteering for enlistment/commission are, what
the consequences of military service are, what a contractual obligation
is, if he/or she will or will not continue, What the benefits of
sticking to your committments are, and where failure can lead you.

Cliff, please tell us about your military servce or lack thereof.

Simply put, unless you have served under the flag, you cannot fathom
the responsibility, pride, and commraderie, of service, and the customs
and traditions of each branch.

:/

Old April 15th 05, 04:41 AM

You're such a pathetically stupid asshole, Hal.

What about the U.S. government's obligations? The U.S. government can
simply abandon all its legal and moral obligations whenever it feels
like it?

Tell us, Hal, what would have been the duty of a good, patriotic German
soldier back in 1939, say?

The U.S. serviceman's primary committment is to his country and his
people, as per his Oath of Office, not to a madman or a cult of
Zionists, etc. Thus U.S. servicemen obviously have both a legal and
moral duty to tell the U.S. goverrnment to shove it.

Here's an article by one serviceman who eventually came around and got
it right: http://www.alternet.org/rights/21359/

Old April 15th 05, 06:12 AM
Grady

I wish people like you would just move to Canada or France. Your type would
fit in better their. Nothing like your support for our service people and
commander in chief.

I second gunners statement, and know, I am not a die hard republican either.
I am an independent, but I totally support GW Bushs actions and those of the
service people giving up their lives so idiots like you can spew this venom
freely. What a waste for them to do that for the likes of you.

oups.com...

Old April 15th 05, 06:53 AM
Cliff

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:46:54 -0700, Jim Stewart
wrote:

wrote:

http://mindprod.com/iraq.html#FALLUJAPIX

Go USA

snipped rubbish

The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman and Marine, knows full well what
his/her reasons for volunteering for enlistment/commission are, what
the consequences of military service are, what a contractual obligation
is, if he/or she will or will not continue, What the benefits of
sticking to your committments are, and where failure can lead you.

Cliff, please tell us about your military servce or lack thereof.

Simply put, unless you have served under the flag, you cannot fathom
the responsibility, pride, and commraderie, of service, and the customs
and traditions of each branch.

Well said.

http://mindprod.com/patriotism.html

"Quotations about Patriotism."

[
Patriotism Is Nothing To be Proud Of
"War does not determine who is right — only who is left."
~ Anonymous
"A sea of red coats and white trousers, in perfect step, the airs of
the Republic blasted with particular gusto, the kind of sing-along oom
pah pah of which patriotism is made."
~ Anonymous

"I love America more than any other country in this world, and,
exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her
perpetually."
~ James Baldwin

"Patriotism is fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a
stone, and as irrational as a headless hen."
~ Ambrose Bierce

"Patriotism: combustible rubbish ready to the torch of any one
ambitious to illuminate his name."
~ Ambrose Bierce

"God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for
oppression and bloodshed."
~ Louis Buñuel

"Patriotism is the religion of hell."
~ James Branch Cabell

"I found out why war is hell — army authority is absolute. You are
defended and judged by the same kind of people who accuse and
prosecute you."
~ Michael Caine, Playboy, 1996

"The love of one's country is a splendid thing. But why should love
stop at the border?"
~ Pablo Casals

"'My country, right or wrong' is a thing no patriot would ever think
of saying except in a desperate case. It is like saying 'My mother,
drunk or sober.'"
~ G. K. Chesterton

"Many a bum show has been saved by the flag."
~ George M. Cohan

snip as there's a copyright on the collection as a whole
]

Missed all of that, did you?
Been well indocrinated & brainwashed?
--
Cliff
Old April 15th 05, 12:16 PM
Intrepid

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:12:47 -0500, "Grady" wrote:

I wish people like you would just move to Canada or France. Your type would
fit in better their. Nothing like your support for our service people and
commander in chief.

We don't want him up here... We have enough "Liberal" assholes up
here as it is... He can go to France

Intrepid
Old April 15th 05, 12:57 PM
Cliff

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:12:47 -0500, "Grady" wrote:

I wish people like you would just move to Canada or France. Your type would
fit in better their. Nothing like your support for our service people and
commander in chief.

I second gunners statement, and know, I am not a die hard republican either.
I am an independent, but I totally support GW Bushs actions and those of the
service people giving up their lives so idiots like you can spew this venom
freely. What a waste for them to do that for the likes of you.

Are your jackboots properly shined?
Funny flag in the basement properly hung?

Got enough guns?

Magical brainwashing powder?
--
Cliff
Old April 15th 05, 01:40 PM
Cliff

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 05:59:07 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

And the Illuminati and the Masons are in charge of everything?

And what's wrong with the Masons?
--
Cliff