Cliff

Default Try this Gunner

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:47:14 -0400, "John" wrote:

http://mindprod.com/iraq.html#FALLUJAPIX

Go USA

[
The American soldier knows full well there were no WMDs. He knows the
UN has declared the war illegal. He knows Iraq was no threat to the
USA. He knows the USA attacked Iraq, a tiny unarmed country, without
provocation. He knows full well Americans are killing more children
than adults. He knows about the atrocities and torture. He knows he is
not defending America; he is fighting a war of aggression on her
behalf. He knows the war in not about Saddam, or else why would the
killing continue long after Saddam's capture and Bush would have
accepted Saddam's surrender before the war started. He should be
pretty damn suspicious this war is about oil, since that what nearly
everyone on earth but Republicans say it is about. Yet he persists in
his slaughter, no different from the Nazi who persisted in his evil
out of a herd mentality.
What motivates him? I think these are the big four motivations:

Sadism and excitement.
Fear of standing out from the crowd. Herd mentality.
Blind patriotism. ( http://mindprod.com/patriotism.html )
Money. The military is the employer of last resort. What sort of a
sicko would choose killing and maiming kids as a way to earn a living?
]

Paying attention to http://mindprod.com/patriotism.html ?
--
Cliff
Halcitron

wrote:

http://mindprod.com/iraq.html#FALLUJAPIX

Go USA

snipped rubbish

The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman and Marine, knows full well what
his/her reasons for volunteering for enlistment/commission are, what
the consequences of military service are, what a contractual obligation
is, if he/or she will or will not continue, What the benefits of
sticking to your committments are, and where failure can lead you.

Cliff, please tell us about your military servce or lack thereof.

Simply put, unless you have served under the flag, you cannot fathom
the responsibility, pride, and commraderie, of service, and the customs
and traditions of each branch.

:/

You're such a pathetically stupid asshole, Hal.

What about the U.S. government's obligations? The U.S. government can
simply abandon all its legal and moral obligations whenever it feels
like it?

Tell us, Hal, what would have been the duty of a good, patriotic German
soldier back in 1939, say?

The U.S. serviceman's primary committment is to his country and his
people, as per his Oath of Office, not to a madman or a cult of
Zionists, etc. Thus U.S. servicemen obviously have both a legal and
moral duty to tell the U.S. goverrnment to shove it.

Here's an article by one serviceman who eventually came around and got
it right: http://www.alternet.org/rights/21359/

wrote:

http://mindprod.com/iraq.html#FALLUJAPIX

Go USA

snipped rubbish

The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman and Marine, knows full well what
his/her reasons for volunteering for enlistment/commission are, what
the consequences of military service are, what a contractual

obligation
is, if he/or she will or will not continue, What the benefits of
sticking to your committments are, and where failure can lead you.

Cliff, please tell us about your military servce or lack thereof.

Simply put, unless you have served under the flag, you cannot fathom
the responsibility, pride, and commraderie, of service, and the

customs
and traditions of each branch.

:/

Grady

I wish people like you would just move to Canada or France. Your type would
fit in better their. Nothing like your support for our service people and
commander in chief.

I second gunners statement, and know, I am not a die hard republican either.
I am an independent, but I totally support GW Bushs actions and those of the
service people giving up their lives so idiots like you can spew this venom
freely. What a waste for them to do that for the likes of you.

oups.com...

wrote:

http://mindprod.com/iraq.html#FALLUJAPIX

Go USA

snipped rubbish

The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman and Marine, knows full well what
his/her reasons for volunteering for enlistment/commission are, what
the consequences of military service are, what a contractual

obligation
is, if he/or she will or will not continue, What the benefits of
sticking to your committments are, and where failure can lead you.

Cliff, please tell us about your military servce or lack thereof.

Simply put, unless you have served under the flag, you cannot fathom
the responsibility, pride, and commraderie, of service, and the

customs
and traditions of each branch.

:/

Cliff

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:46:54 -0700, Jim Stewart
wrote:

wrote:

http://mindprod.com/iraq.html#FALLUJAPIX

Go USA

snipped rubbish

The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman and Marine, knows full well what
his/her reasons for volunteering for enlistment/commission are, what
the consequences of military service are, what a contractual obligation
is, if he/or she will or will not continue, What the benefits of
sticking to your committments are, and where failure can lead you.

Cliff, please tell us about your military servce or lack thereof.

Simply put, unless you have served under the flag, you cannot fathom
the responsibility, pride, and commraderie, of service, and the customs
and traditions of each branch.

Well said.

http://mindprod.com/patriotism.html

"Quotations about Patriotism."

[
Patriotism Is Nothing To be Proud Of
"War does not determine who is right — only who is left."
~ Anonymous
"A sea of red coats and white trousers, in perfect step, the airs of
the Republic blasted with particular gusto, the kind of sing-along oom
pah pah of which patriotism is made."
~ Anonymous

"I love America more than any other country in this world, and,
exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her
perpetually."
~ James Baldwin

"Patriotism is fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a
stone, and as irrational as a headless hen."
~ Ambrose Bierce

"Patriotism: combustible rubbish ready to the torch of any one
ambitious to illuminate his name."
~ Ambrose Bierce

"God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for
oppression and bloodshed."
~ Louis Buñuel

"Patriotism is the religion of hell."
~ James Branch Cabell

"I found out why war is hell — army authority is absolute. You are
defended and judged by the same kind of people who accuse and
prosecute you."
~ Michael Caine, Playboy, 1996

"The love of one's country is a splendid thing. But why should love
stop at the border?"
~ Pablo Casals

"'My country, right or wrong' is a thing no patriot would ever think
of saying except in a desperate case. It is like saying 'My mother,
drunk or sober.'"
~ G. K. Chesterton

"Many a bum show has been saved by the flag."
~ George M. Cohan

snip as there's a copyright on the collection as a whole
]

Missed all of that, did you?
Been well indocrinated & brainwashed?
--
Cliff
Intrepid

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:12:47 -0500, "Grady" wrote:

I wish people like you would just move to Canada or France. Your type would
fit in better their. Nothing like your support for our service people and
commander in chief.

We don't want him up here... We have enough "Liberal" assholes up
here as it is... He can go to France

Intrepid
Cliff

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:12:47 -0500, "Grady" wrote:

I wish people like you would just move to Canada or France. Your type would
fit in better their. Nothing like your support for our service people and
commander in chief.

I second gunners statement, and know, I am not a die hard republican either.
I am an independent, but I totally support GW Bushs actions and those of the
service people giving up their lives so idiots like you can spew this venom
freely. What a waste for them to do that for the likes of you.

Are your jackboots properly shined?
Funny flag in the basement properly hung?

Got enough guns?

Magical brainwashing powder?
--
Cliff
Cliff

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 05:59:07 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

And the Illuminati and the Masons are in charge of everything?

And what's wrong with the Masons?
--
Cliff

The Watcher

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:32:07 -0400, Cliff wrote:

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:47:14 -0400, "John" wrote:

http://mindprod.com/iraq.html#FALLUJAPIX

Go USA

[
The American soldier knows full well there were no WMDs.

A lie, endlessly repeated, often becomes indistinguishable from the
truth(especially among STUPID people).

BTW, a person who isn't fit to shine a soldier's boots shouldn't try to speak
for them. Poor form.

Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional.
Gio Medici

Gunner wrote:

During my few days as a law enforcement officer, I often dealt with
the insane, deranged and outright goofy. Your plain language
statements were no different in substance as theirs.

One reason we have so many people nowadays is that it takes that many
to get enough good parts to combine into one decent human. Sounds
like Ninevah once again.

Gio

wrote:

And the Illuminati and the Masons are in charge of everything?

And what's wrong with the Masons?
--
Cliff

Hello all

I thought as a Retired member of the Military (23 Years US Navy),
I'd add a few comments! I did not really stand behind Prez Bushes
Decision to Go into Iraq, but now there, I see us as Needing to support
it! I was there in the 91 Gulf War and Got out in 98, I was in and out
of Both Kuait and Southern Iraq! We saw ample signs of many forms of
WMD, Both 155 Howdistzer shells with Mustard, VX and other Prohibited
weapons, as well as "AL SAMOD" Missles, NOT SURE I SPELLED THAT RIGHT?
As well, the Border with Syria was open to a Terrible amount of 18
Wheel Truck Traffic just before the Invasion. It's a simple deduction
that the WMD Stockpiles were moved to thier as well as Jordon! Both
countries have denied that,But Neither has been know for Honesty or
support of US or UN Causes! The weapons were there, The French and
Rusians admit to selling them a lot of dual Purpose to Build more,
what, did he have a Pang of Concious and destroyed it all? Grow up and
see the Evil for that which it is! They existed and still exist, now it
just a matter of who owns them now? Syria is a sister country in the
bathist Cause and would want to help Hussain at all costs! Just my .02
cents!

Ron

PS: not a darn thing wrong with Masons

Ron

Cliff

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:40:35 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

During my few days as a law enforcement officer, I often dealt with
the insane, deranged and outright goofy.

Lots of wingers in that field.
Probably what attracted you to it besides getting to play
with guns.
--
Cliff
Cliff

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:55:20 GMT, (The Watcher)
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:32:07 -0400, Cliff wrote:

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:47:14 -0400, "John" wrote:

http://mindprod.com/iraq.html#FALLUJAPIX

Go USA

[
The American soldier knows full well there were no WMDs.

A lie, endlessly repeated, often becomes indistinguishable from the
truth(especially among STUPID people).

So they found all those tons of WKMDs did they?
Where?

BTW, a person who isn't fit to shine a soldier's boots shouldn't try to speak
for them. Poor form.

Or are you just claiming that you are STUPID?

Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional.

Too late for you to try that option, eh?
--
Cliff

Grady wrote:
I wish people like you would just move to Canada or France. Your type

would
fit in better their. Nothing like your support for our service people

and
commander in chief.

And I wish trailer trash "people" like you had some knowledge of basic
grammar and spelling. It's hard enough trying to understand your
defective "thinking", without having to wade through your bad grammar
and spelling.

Frankly, if you want to live among us here in the U.S., you should at
least make an attempt to learn our language. While you're at it,
perhaps you could learn about our heritage and our ideals as
well...maybe try to find a sympathetic adult to explain to you the
meaning of our Declaration of Independence and our Constitution.

I second gunners statement, and know, I am not a die hard republican

either.
I am an independent, but I totally support GW Bushs actions and those

of the
service people giving up their lives so idiots like you can spew this

venom
freely. What a waste for them to do that for the likes of you.

What does the illegal and immoral slaughter of people on the other side
of the world who never attacked us or threatened us in any way, have to
do with my ostensible right of "free speech" here in the U.S.?

oups.com...

wrote:

[...]

Gunner wrote:
On 15 Apr 2005 06:29:15 -0700, wrote:

If you don't understand my plain language statements, and if, as it
seems, you have no knowledge and/or comprehension of important

current
events (which would provide helpful context for my statements),

maybe
you can find a sympathetic adult somewhere in your neighborhood to
explain these things to you.

During my few days as a law enforcement officer,

A "few days" only? I'm not surprised. Based on statements you've made
in this forum, it's clear you're morally incompetent, that you have no
respect for what reasonable people would know as "law", and that you're
completely lacking in critical thinking skills; put simply, you're
hardly suitable for any kind of "law enforcement" work.

Maybe you could clean bathrooms at McDonalds, instead.

I often dealt with
the insane, deranged and outright goofy.

Admittedly the one area where you may be uniquely qualified...I'm sure
you can at least relate to others of your ilk.

Your plain language
statements were no different in substance as theirs.

Coming from a mentally and morally defective imbecile like you (your
faulty grammar notwithstanding), I'll take that as a compliment,
thanks.

Gunner

Gunner wrote:
On 14 Apr 2005 19:41:04 -0700,
wrote:

The U.S. serviceman's primary committment is to his country and

his
people, as per his Oath of Office, not to a madman or a cult of
Zionists, etc. Thus U.S. servicemen obviously have both a legal

and
moral duty to tell the U.S. goverrnment to shove it.

So you are saying they are commanded by a madman and the Great

Zionist
threat?
Financed by the Jewish Banking Conspiracy? And the Illuminati and

the
Masons are in charge of everything?

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"

Intrepid wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:12:47 -0500, "Grady" wrote:

I wish people like you would just move to Canada or France. Your

type would
fit in better their. Nothing like your support for our service

people and
commander in chief.

We don't want him up here...

Who's "we", you and the mouse in your pocket?

We have enough "Liberal" assholes up
here as it is...

Well then, maybe you should move down to the U.S., then there'd be one
less "liberal" asshole in Canada. Who knows, maybe there's room in
Grady's trailer park for you!

He can go to France

A far better place than the U.S. is right now, I'm sorry to say.

Intrepid

George Willer

You're right, Ron. The pity is that we didn't go in quickly enough while
the WMD were still there and not moved out of the country, or not buried out
in that vast desert. Then morons like Cliffie wouldn't be making such a big
thing out of not being able to prove a negative. People like him will be
really ****ed when their whereabouts are finally determined.

George Willer

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

[...]

Ed Huntress

wrote in message
oups.com...

He can go to France

A far better place than the U.S. is right now, I'm sorry to say.

Not if you're a snail.

--
Ed Huntress

Grady

It is really a shame that you have to use my grammar and spelling as your
excuse for poor judgement and stupidity. Bet you voted for Mr Heinz, oops Mr
Kerry! You sound like a bleeding heart liberal.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Grady wrote:
[...]

oups.com...

Grady wrote:
It is really a shame that you have to use my grammar and spelling as

your
excuse for poor judgement and stupidity.

Unfortunately, there really is no excuse for your poor judgment and
your stupidity (as evidenced in part by your apparent inability to
understand the language of the country you live in).

You demonstrate a pathetic ignorance of simple grammar and spelling,
yet you expect to be taken seriously in matters of great importance
requiring some abstract thinking?

Sorry knucklehead, it doesn't work that way.

Bet you voted for Mr Heinz, oops Mr
Kerry! You sound like a bleeding heart liberal.

LOL!

wrote in message
oups.com...

Grady wrote:
[...]

oups.com...

wrote:

[...]

Gunner

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:34:15 -0500, "Grady" wrote:

It is really a shame that you have to use my grammar and spelling as your
excuse for poor judgement and stupidity. Bet you voted for Mr Heinz, oops Mr
Kerry! You sound like a bleeding heart liberal.

When the terminally pompous and arrogant have no substance to their
arguments, but simply "feeling", they often resort to spelling and
grammar flames as some last desperate gasp at attempting to demonize
their opponent.

Is there any doubt about his liberalism? And he sounds like some sort
of wanna be teacher as well.

Not enough common sense to pour **** out of a boot, with clearly
printed instructions on the heel.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas
Gunner

On 15 Apr 2005 17:08:54 -0700, wrote:

During my few days as a law enforcement officer,

A "few days" only? I'm not surprised. Based on statements you've made
in this forum, it's clear you're morally incompetent, that you have no
respect for what reasonable people would know as "law", and that you're
completely lacking in critical thinking skills; put simply, you're
hardly suitable for any kind of "law enforcement" work.

Chuckle..the 3 yrs I spent on the street taught me that law
enforcement was not my cup of tea. I found myself enforcing law that
I disagreed with, and my moral compass unfortunately was much stronger
than the corrupt officers I worked with. When people like you were
making their "appeals to authority" and the "authority" they were
using as some moral authority was every bit as criminal as the
criminals they were sworn to deal with..shrug..I left the force and
went into other lines of work..work that didnt leave me feeling dirty
at the end of the shift.

But hey...those are the folks you wish to hold on high. Good on ya
Mate. Im sure you would have made a fine Party official in 1942
Germany. Or even a better Political Commisar in 1942 Russia.

Maybe you could clean bathrooms at McDonalds, instead.

And cost you your job? That would be too cruel even for me.

I often dealt with
the insane, deranged and outright goofy.

Admittedly the one area where you may be uniquely qualified...I'm sure
you can at least relate to others of your ilk.

Other ex cops? Oh, I do. And we can all recognize nutbars like
yourself.
Your plain language
statements were no different in substance as theirs.

Coming from a mentally and morally defective imbecile like you (your
faulty grammar notwithstanding), I'll take that as a compliment,
thanks.

LOL...the deranged such as your self exhibit the same arrogant in
their self centeredness. That Super Ego issue of yours is textbook.

Seek out a mental health professional as soon as possible for
treatment. Remember, its for the children.

Gunner wrote:
On 15 Apr 2005 17:08:54 -0700, wrote:

During my few days as a law enforcement officer,

A "few days" only? I'm not surprised. Based on statements you've

made
in this forum, it's clear you're morally incompetent, that you have

no
respect for what reasonable people would know as "law", and that

you're
completely lacking in critical thinking skills; put simply, you're
hardly suitable for any kind of "law enforcement" work.

Chuckle..the 3 yrs I spent on the street taught me that law
enforcement was not my cup of tea. I found myself enforcing law that
I disagreed with, and my moral compass unfortunately was much

stronger
than the corrupt officers I worked with.

ROTFL! Yet you apparently support a war that is illegal and immoral.
And in light of this, it's more likely that your "moral compass" is not
"stronger", than theirs, idiot, but rather points in the wrong
direction.

When people like you were
making their "appeals to authority" and the "authority" they were
using as some moral authority was every bit as criminal as the
criminals they were sworn to deal with

Ok then, how about giving some specific examples of your superior moral
sensibilities in action in these situations?

...shrug..I left the force and
went into other lines of work..work that didnt leave me feeling dirty
at the end of the shift.

Wow, I'm awed! Apparently you're a legend in your own mind!

I'd be interested to know exactly what kind of things could occur that
would leave a statist Bush supporter like you, "feeling dirty at the
end of the shift"? What, did you accidently help an old lady cross the
street or something?

But hey...those are the folks you wish to hold on high.

I guess it's just like you to studiously avoid posting anything of
substance...you'd rather create a strawman to attack, out of the
mountain of ambiguous bull**** you've spewed.

Good on ya
Mate.

Oh shutup, goofball.

Im sure you would have made a fine Party official in 1942
Germany. Or even a better Political Commisar in 1942 Russia.

Let's see, I'm the one that has taken a public position against an
immoral and illegal war, its architects and their perverse ideology,
and you've apparently taken an opposite position, yet I'm the Nazi?

You really need to pull your head out of your ass and get some air,
moron.

Maybe you could clean bathrooms at McDonalds, instead.

And cost you your job?

How would that cost me my job?

That would be too cruel even for me.

Being that you apparently see nothing wrong with mass murder, for
example, I doubt there's much you'd find "too cruel".

I often dealt with
the insane, deranged and outright goofy.

Admittedly the one area where you may be uniquely qualified...I'm

sure
you can at least relate to others of your ilk.

Other ex cops?

Oh, are there lots of other loons like you in "law enforcement"? That's
kind of scary.

Oh, I do. And we can all recognize nutbars like
yourself.

I guess a fruitcake like you would tend to think that rational people
like me are abnormal.

Your plain language
statements were no different in substance as theirs.

Coming from a mentally and morally defective imbecile like you (your
faulty grammar notwithstanding), I'll take that as a compliment,
thanks.

LOL...the deranged such as your self exhibit the same arrogant in
their self centeredness.

Sorry, but I'm not sure I understand your nonsensical idiotspeak.
Please try harder to construct a coherent sentence.

That Super Ego issue of yours is textbook.

LOL! look who's talkin', the self-proclaimed legend-in-his-own-mind!

Seek out a mental health professional as soon as possible for
treatment.

Well, I'm glad you at least acknowledge you need help; and I'd be
willing to help you as much as I can, but wouldn't it be better if you
make your own appointment? I don't even know where you live.

Remember, its for the children.

Are there children that live near you who may be endangered by your
psychopathic and dangerous anti-social behavior?

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the

civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

D Murphy wrote:
wrote in news:1113623252.731623.100140
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

You demonstrate a pathetic ignorance of simple grammar and

spelling,
yet you expect to be taken seriously in matters of great importance
requiring some abstract thinking?

Sorry knucklehead, it doesn't work that way.

There was a fellow, some time ago, who didn't do particularly well in

school. He had a hard time communicating clearly, and his teachers
thought he was a bit of a dullard. Still he managed to get into
university, and the professors there felt much the same way. This

fellow
was odd, couldn't express himself well and asked a lot of stupid
questions. They thought he was incapable of the abstract thinking
required in his chosen field of study, because he asked lots of

questions
his professors didn't have the answers to or didn't understand. Upon
graduation his professors refused to write letters of recommendation

for
him, and he ended up taking a job as a clerk. In his spare time he

kept
at his studies, trying to finish his doctorate. Then in one

remarkable
year he published five papers that turned virtually every aspect of
science on its head and forever changed humankinds understanding of

the
world, the universe, chemistry, and physics. One of those papers

finally
earned him his doctorate. Another won him the Nobel prize. That would

be
several lifetimes' worth of achievement for most people. Yet he

followed
these papers up some 11 years later with another that has been called

"the greatest feat of human thinking about nature ever." We were very

fortunate in the United States that he decided to leave his native
country and come here. You see his native country had become full of
intolerant elitists who were much like yourself.

First, the "intolerant elitists" you apparently refer to were clearly
not opposed to war, even unjust war, on moral principles. So your
"analogy" is not just seriously flawed, but upside down, just like your
brain, apparently.

Moreover, if Einstein were alive today and stated his antiwar opinion
on this newsgroup, small minded people like you and Grady and the
others would oppose and denigrate him, just like what's done to me.
Don't fool yourself, goofball.

Second, when it comes to mass murder and the self-destruction of the
U.S., I'd have to agree with you in the sense that I'm pretty
intolerant of foolish, immoral people like Grady and you, just as
Einstein would have been.

These elitists
dehumanized people in much the same way you do by calling Grady

"Trailer
Trash" or "Knucklehead".

Sorry, but "people" who rationalize and support mass murder, the way
Grady and you and others here do (just like the Nazis), have already
dehumanized themselves.

Once you remove someone's humanity, you can
degrade them, torture them, and even kill them without your

conscience
bothering you. Just as every failing ideology has done throughout

human
history.

Would you and Grady rather spend some time in one of Bush's torture
camps, or maybe breathing in some depleted uranium nanoparticles, or
getting bombed, or watching your family slaughtered in real time, i.e.,
basically receiving the treatment that you support for others, or
sitting in front of a computer and be offended by people like me (by
being told what you are)?

So rather than debate any issues,

Most "people" on misc.survivalism don't debate issues. They really
can't (as even they themselves apparently realize) as it's clear that
there's no logical defense for the U.S. government's heinous crimes. So
they recite meaningless platitudes and slogans and trade personal
insults. That's not necessarily my idea of how it should be, but that's
how it is. Sorry if that offends your gentle, mass murderer's
sensibilities.

which might expose weakness in your
beliefs or flaws in your thinking, you dehumanize him by calling him
names and accuse him of being too stupid to understand your lofty
thinking. To tell you the truth, Grady looks like Einstein when

compared
to you.

And you look like a pathetic fool, Dan.

The Watcher

wrote:

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:32:07 -0400, Cliff wrote:

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:47:14 -0400, "John" wrote:

http://mindprod.com/iraq.html#FALLUJAPIX

Go USA

[
The American soldier knows full well there were no WMDs.

A lie, endlessly repeated, often becomes indistinguishable from the
truth(especially among STUPID people).

So they found all those tons of WKMDs did they?
Where?

Read YOUR own lies up there again, Cliffie, if you can. Does you edition of the
Bill Clinton Dictionary define "no WMD's" as "some WMDs"?

BTW, a person who isn't fit to shine a soldier's boots shouldn't try to speak
for them. Poor form.

Or are you just claiming that you are STUPID?

Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional.

Too late for you to try that option, eh?

Poor little masochistic Cliffie. Can't get good attention, so he'll settle for
getting his ass kicked around Usenet. Hey, any attention is better than being
ignored, eh?
Grady

I think it would best serve your argument of "mass murder" if you could post
some support factual truth. This does not mean some drivel from some left
wing web site either. I will be the first to admit that the mistakes of a
few have caused some shame for the US, but I don't see anything that
remotely resembles "mass murder".

wrote in message
oups.com...
D Murphy wrote:
[...]

Cliff

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:55:52 -0400, "George Willer"
wrote:

You're right, Ron. The pity is that we didn't go in quickly enough while
the WMD were still there and not moved out of the country, or not buried out
in that vast desert. Then morons like Cliffie wouldn't be making such a big
thing out of not being able to prove a negative. People like him will be
really ****ed when their whereabouts are finally determined.

Little green aliens stole it. It's now on Mars.
We must invade !!!

You cannot prove otherwise. Therefore it must be true.

Progressive Winger's Disease, Stage III?
--
Cliff

Frank White

In article , says...

wrote:

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:32:07 -0400, Cliff wrote:

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:47:14 -0400, "John" wrote:

http://mindprod.com/iraq.html#FALLUJAPIX

Go USA

[
The American soldier knows full well there were no WMDs.

A lie, endlessly repeated, often becomes indistinguishable from the
truth(especially among STUPID people).

So they found all those tons of WKMDs did they?
Where?

I believe some mustard gas and binary nerve agent artillary shells
have been found. But the stockpiles of atomic/biological/chemical
weapons Iraq was supposed to have, simply don't seem to exist.

As I've said before, though, I can't blame George II for making
that charge, because Saddam was doing everything possible to
convince the world he DID have WMDs in huge quantities. I can
blame Dubya for all sort of things, but not that.

FW

Proto

Grady wrote:
I think it would best serve your argument of "mass murder" if you
could post some support factual truth. This does not mean some drivel
from some left wing web site either. I will be the first to admit
that the mistakes of a few have caused some shame for the US, but I
don't see anything that remotely resembles "mass murder".

It is actually very simple. For a nation of the size of the US to consider
bombing a country with over 50% children and to continue an admitted mistake
merely because of the rational that it somehow would be a mistake to back
down now proves it is murder. This is an issue or morality. A war waged and
continued under admitted falsities is a crime. Plain and simple.
The very best that can be said is that in spite of all the mistakes that
were made is that we must continue?
Sure sounds like an Adolph moment to me.

Proto

wrote in message
oups.com...
D Murphy wrote:
[...]

Cliff

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 06:16:54 -0500, "Grady" wrote:

I think it would best serve your argument of "mass murder" if you could post
some support factual truth. This does not mean some drivel from some left
wing web site either. I will be the first to admit that the mistakes of a
few have caused some shame for the US, but I don't see anything that
remotely resembles "mass murder".

~100,000 + dead so far in Iraq & Afghanistan. Per estimates
in places like the Lancet.
No WMDs. No "threat of imminent attack". No "self defense".

"Office of Special Projects" to find lies to tell: yes.

Hence murders all. Try killing your neighbor and then telling
the police that your preemptive attack was because someday
he *might* get a gun .... and *might* get upset with you ...

How crazed are winger loons?
Pack after pack of lies you buy ..... from the same
salesmen ....
--
Cliff
Cliff

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 04:39:53 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:34:15 -0500, "Grady" wrote:

It is really a shame that you have to use my grammar and spelling as your
excuse for poor judgement and stupidity. Bet you voted for Mr Heinz, oops Mr
Kerry! You sound like a bleeding heart liberal.

When the terminally pompous and arrogant have no substance to their
arguments, but simply "feeling", they often resort to spelling and
grammar flames as some last desperate gasp at attempting to demonize
their opponent.

Is there any doubt about his liberalism? And he sounds like some sort
of wanna be teacher as well.

Not enough common sense to pour **** out of a boot, with clearly
printed instructions on the heel.

Gummer's looking for WMDs in Iraq as we post ...
--
Cliff