Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub

Default Our destruction and world anhilation is inevitable.

wrote:
Bush is not smart enough to hack into his own toilet if someone puts
the lid down, but what if some kid (or anyone) hacked into the system
and eliminated the need for all the codes. Then Bush has a bad day
and pushes the button just to releive stress, (thinking nothing will
happen), and KABOOM !!!

Bush was smart enough to get an MBA from Harvard, get elected twice as
governor of Texas and twice as president (of course the last two are not
dispositive of much).

Just think to what levels he could have reached had he been just a tad
brighter.

PS
"Releive" in your post is wrong: It's "I before E except after C."