Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Bob Green: Why extradition is inevitable.

"micky" wrote in message

stuff snipped

And he gave m money to Mitt Romney's campaign.

Proof positive to some that this is an evil man. (-:

Sadly, though, Cecil's brother just got popped:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=32826392

Cecil the Lion's brother, Jericho, was shot and killed today, the
Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force said, in the wake of Zimbabwe calling for
the extradition of the American dentist who admitted killing Cecil in early
July.

"It is with huge disgust and sadness that we have just been informed that
Jericho, Cecil's brother has been killed at 4pm today," the Zimbabwe
Conservation Task Force said in a Facebook post. "We are absolutely heart
broken."

--
Bobby G.