Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Bob Green: Why extradition is inevitable.

In ,
Muggles belched:
On 8/2/2015 1:23 AM, ChairMan wrote:
Muggles wrote:
On 8/1/2015 6:41 PM, Bob F wrote:
Muggles wrote:
On 8/1/2015 3:35 PM, Bob F wrote:
Oren wrote:
On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 17:01:08 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

i prefer hespendsthe remainder of his worthless life
in a very
unpleasant prison, fixing other prisoners teet, for 5
cents a
hour, for his comisary account.

The guy is a dentist, not a veterinarian so he can't
fix "teet"s.
What makes you think Zimbabwe prisons have prison
commissaries.
anyway?

death would be too good for him

Sigh.

congress needs to pass a law, name for him, making it
illegal for
any american to murder a endangered species in the
future

What gives Congress the power to write a hunting law
that applies
in Zimbabwe?

There's no need. Extradition will take care of it.

I'm curious. If the dentist has $50K to spend on a lion
hunt, what
makes anyone sure that the Zimbabwe officials can't be
bought so
that any conclusions they come to could be trusted?

Simple crowdfunding can beat whatever he comes up with?

Besides, how would that be different from what the
bankers that
collapsed the economy the last time here did? How many of
them went
to jail?

Don't think too many of them went to jail.

Nope, because the DOJ is more interested in going after cops
than it is actual criminals or tax evaders like sharpton

How does sharpton get away with tax evasion??

There are a lot of people that would like the answer to that. $4.5 million
ain't chump change. i recall the feds auctioning off willie nelsons stuff,
but I guess he didn't know the right people like Sharpie does
http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwo...lion-tax-bill/

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/ny...influence.html