Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Battery Warranties

On 7/28/2013 10:06 AM, H.I.T.man wrote:
Anno Domini 2013-07-28, Tony Hwang was caught saying:
rbowman wrote:

Time moves on. If you can't run with the big dogs...

Hmmm.
Then shoot the big dog and run with Linux. Good OS to test your IQ?
I am a fan of Ubuntu. Mint.

Only problem with the idea is "you can lead a Windows user to Linux,
but you can't made 'em think".

I like PC-BSD, it's fairly bulletproof and very hard to crash. It's
getting better all the time as more apps will work with it. ^_^

http://www.pcbsd.org/

TDD

My son prefers freeBSD, but he says that PCBSD is more user friendly.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Would be nice. I can't get SP3, which is needed for some programs. I've
gone up one side and down the other, and have not found a way to make it
work.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 7/28/2013 9:19 AM, dadiOH wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

I was perfectly happy
with XP, wish they would continue to support it.

So go back to it, doesn't matter if MS "supports" it or not.

Consider...

MS has been spewing out DOS/OS programs since the early 80s when they got
lucky and got an IBM contract. I never used their DOS systems but have used
Win 3.1, 95A, 95B, 98, XP and 8. They all needed "security updates". IOW,
over the last 20 or so years, MS couldn't come up with a secure, error free
OS out of the box. What makes you think their updates are any better?

My XP is SP3 and the only reason it is is because certain programs I use
needed it. Other than that, I have never installed any MS updates. And
when the free Win 8.1 becomes available I won't be getting it either; my Win
8 looks and functions like XP. Main difference between the two (on my box)
is that Win8 sucks up 16 GB - SIXTEEN GIGABYTES! - of disk space compared to
1 GB for XP. IIRC, Win7 uses about 7-8 GB.

Can you say, "Bloat?".

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

If you turn on Automatic Updates, windows will search for updates and
install them including SP3.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ils.aspx?id=24
Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) includes all previously released updates
for the operating system. This update also includes a small number of new
functionalities, which do not significantly change customers' experience
with the operating system.
If you're updating just one computer, please visit Windows Update at
http://update.microsoft.com.

Note: Customers running Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS)
are advised to install a hotfix for a Microsoft Dynamics RMS issue prior to
installing Windows XP SP3.

DO NOT CLICK DOWNLOAD IF YOU ARE UPDATING JUST ONE COMPUTER: A smaller,
more appropriate download is now available on Windows Update. The best way
to ensure you get Windows XP Service Pack 3 is by turning on the Automatic
Updates feature in Windows XP. You can use our step-by-step instructions or,
if you prefer, let us do it for you.

The Microsoft Download Center site is your only authorized web source for
downloading a licensed copy of Windows XP Service Pack 3. To report a
website offering unlicensed copies of Windows XP SP3 for download, please
send e-mail to: or visit
http://www.microsoft.com/piracy/ReportingUs.mspx.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Would be nice. I can't get SP3, which is needed for some programs. I've
gone up one side and down the other, and have not found a way to make it
work.

.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 7/28/2013 7:03 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Would be nice. I can't get SP3, which is needed for some programs. I've
gone up one side and down the other, and have not found a way to make it
work.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Try this. Ignore the bit about it being for IT Professionals, it's the
same Service Package, with a more capabilities you'll probably never need.
Just go to the the Install Instructions.
Note: This is for the 32 bit Service pack.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ils.aspx?id=24

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 7/28/2013 5:33 PM, H.I.T.man wrote:
Anno Domini 2013-07-28, The Daring Dufas was caught saying:
On 7/28/2013 4:28 PM, H.I.T.man wrote:
Anno Domini 2013-07-28, The Daring Dufas was caught saying:

Some of the systems I service have imbedded Linux if not imbedded XP or
CE. I suppose I Like PC-BSD because I'm a little devil instead of a
penguin. ^_^

Gotta admit that was good - Tux is cuter

But I gotta pitchfork and the girls are hotter. ^_^

https://tinyurl.com/5relfd

Good; truly! And, Linux chicks aren't bad either ...
http://linux-chicks.arny.ro/

No fair, they don't look like penguins, they're cuter. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

rbowman wrote:

Time moves on. If you can't run with the big dogs...

Hmmm.
Then shoot the big dog and run with Linux. Good OS to test your IQ?
I am a fan of Ubuntu. Mint.

Only problem with the idea is "you can lead a Windows user to Linux,
but you can't made 'em think".

I like PC-BSD, it's fairly bulletproof and very hard to crash. It's
getting better all the time as more apps will work with it. ^_^

http://www.pcbsd.org/

TDD

My son prefers freeBSD, but he says that PCBSD is more user friendly.

Perhaps it's the old geek in me since I once had to program equipment in
binary or BCD. Oh yea, a lot of switch flipping to input anything. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

The Daring Dufas wrote:

But I gotta pitchfork and the girls are hotter. ^_^

https://tinyurl.com/5relfd

That beats the sick lizard SuSE uses.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

H.I.T.man wrote:

Good; truly! And, Linux chicks aren't bad either ...
http://linux-chicks.arny.ro/

You haven't seen the offerings in the local Linux users group...

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Perhaps it's the old geek in me since I once had to program equipment in
binary or BCD. Oh yea, a lot of switch flipping to input anything. ^_^

Luckily I've never done financial or corporate IT stuff so I've only met BCD
in passing.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 7/28/2013 9:28 PM, rbowman wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Perhaps it's the old geek in me since I once had to program equipment in
binary or BCD. Oh yea, a lot of switch flipping to input anything. ^_^

Luckily I've never done financial or corporate IT stuff so I've only met BCD
in passing.

I did a lot of it as a bench tech in a repair depot on early digitally
controlled electronic equipment, USB was science fiction. I'm actually
starting to see mini USB ports on the latest Cisco routers and managed
switches right next to the RS232 console port. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

H.I.T.man wrote:

No LUGs in my part of the Cowboy state

Well, first you have to have computers...
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I'm actually
starting to see mini USB ports on the latest Cisco routers and managed
switches right next to the RS232 console port. ^_^

RS who? If I never solder up another DB-25 I won't miss it. Ditto Centronics
connectors. Ribbon cable and IDC's were a step forward for mankind.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, July 28, 2013 4:06:40 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I did send in a leak damaged device with Duras, and they were good.

Well then...quit your bitchin' until you know otherwise...
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

Would be nice. I can't get SP3, which is needed for some
programs. I've gone up one side and down the other, and
have not found a way to make it work.

You don't "make it work", you just download and install it.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

July 29, 2013

Rayovac wrote back. Asked the dates on the batteries. Sending a return
packing slip.

Energizer wrote back. Didn't ask. Sending a return packing slip.

Duracell won't talk to me on internet. I neglected to look up Proctor
and Gamble on the net, see if they will talk to me on a phone.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Hmm, that could work. As of today (July 29, 2013) i've made such a mess
out of this PC, I'm scared to even do anything.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 7/28/2013 9:33 PM, David J. Hughes wrote:

Try this. Ignore the bit about it being for IT Professionals, it's the
same Service Package, with a more capabilities you'll probably never need.
Just go to the the Install Instructions.
Note: This is for the 32 bit Service pack.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ils.aspx?id=24

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Winston_Smith posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 19:30:27 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Went to the shelf, and found some leaky batteries. The folks on alt surv
will find this to be no surprise.

The question is why do you have so much battery problems. The only
ones I've ever had go bad were way beyond any reasonable shelf life.

Are these the one-use batteries you insist on trying to recharge?

It's Stormy look up past discussion on him. nuf
said.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 08:43:50 -0400, "dadiOH"
wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

Would be nice. I can't get SP3, which is needed for some
programs. I've gone up one side and down the other, and
have not found a way to make it work.

You don't "make it work", you just download and install it.

I find it curious that his idea of "fixing" some existing problem that
developed on a machine that was satisfactory for a long time - is to
try to ADD a service pack.

If it worked to his satisfaction the last couple years, clearly the
pack was not necessary. And unlikely to "fix" whatever problem
developed in the original install over time. He wanted to go back, not
change to something new.

It's one more variable added to a machine that doesn't need more
confusion.

I'm amazed how many people decide to "do something" and hope for
majick to happen. Of course this is Stormin's second if not third
trip down this road in under five years.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

H.I.T.man wrote:

We have two-story outhouses ...

I know. I've been to Egbert. It might not have been Egbert but it was one of
those little towns east of Cheyenne. My log book was still back in Nebraska
when I pulled into a little truckstop. It was Saturday night and the place
was full of ****faced bull haulers. I've been in some rough places but I
looked around and decided to take my chances with the Port of Entry.

otoh, I sort of like Buffalo. Nice little ice cream joint in the park.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Not all that sure. These were stored indoors, in the shelf in the hall.
They do get indoor temp range. Many had been new in the package. Not
sure why so many leakers. Maybe I should use refrigerator storage, have
to see if I have the space in the fridge.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 7/29/2013 8:34 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The question is why do you have so much battery problems. The only
ones I've ever had go bad were way beyond any reasonable shelf life.

Are these the one-use batteries you insist on trying to recharge?

It's Stormy look up past discussion on him. nuf
said.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 3:29:38 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Not all that sure. These were stored indoors, in the shelf in the hall.

They do get indoor temp range. Many had been new in the package. Not

sure why so many leakers. Maybe I should use refrigerator storage, have

to see if I have the space in the fridge.

Not um sure...store'um indoors...many new...have to see'um room in ice box!
(with apologies to Native Americans)

Posted to alt.home.repair

According to the battery web sites, freezing is not advised, but refrig
is OK.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 7/30/2013 4:42 PM, Bob_Villa wrote:

sure why so many leakers. Maybe I should use refrigerator storage, have

to see if I have the space in the fridge.

Not um sure...store'um indoors...many new...have to see'um room in ice box!
(with apologies to Native Americans)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 4:59:56 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
According to the battery web sites, freezing is not advised, but refrig

is OK.

.

Christopher A. Young

Learn about Jesus

www.lds.org

.

On 7/30/2013 4:42 PM, Bob_Villa wrote:

sure why so many leakers. Maybe I should use refrigerator storage, have

to see if I have the space in the fridge.

Not um sure...store'um indoors...many new...have to see'um room in ice box!

(with apologies to Native Americans)

Those old enough to remember "ice boxes" know nothing freezes in them...nice try Mr.Young.
Posted to alt.home.repair

You know, that's right. When a poster writes ice box, I mentally
substitute "domestic freezer section of household refrigerator".

Thanks, you got this old grey haired guy thinking again.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 7/30/2013 8:01 PM, Bob_Villa wrote:

Not um sure...store'um indoors...many new...have to see'um room in ice box!

(with apologies to Native Americans)

Those old enough to remember "ice boxes" know nothing freezes in them...nice try Mr.Young.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

I'm guessing that you can find their adress on the web. Or, maybe on a
new package of batteries from the same company. I've also heard them
called "never ready" batteries. Or "BADderies."

As of this moment, Rayovac has emailed me back. Wanted to know the date
code. Second email wanted to know the batch code in dot matrix printing
near the positive end of the battery. Energizer sent a post paid return
label, and I sent the leaky Energizers back. Duracell wanted to know the
month and year of my birth. I wing it and guess and put "something". Now
they say I'm not suitable to communicate with them.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/3/2013 1:58 AM, Larry wrote:

I have a box of Everready alkalines you can look at, still in the shrink wrap
and within the date on the battery. About a third of the batteries in the box
have sprung leaks. I sure wouldn't put them in my equipment. I'll send them
back to the company if I can find an address.

It's sure a far cry from 50 years ago when EverReady guaranteed that if their
batteries leaked they would repair or replace any equipment damaged by the
leak. I got four new geiger counters that way. ;

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 3, 2013 6:01:49 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Now

they say I'm not suitable to communicate with them.

No "top poster" is...
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Turns out there weren't enough leaky Energizers to bother (two). Same
with the Duracells (two or three). Rayovac did write back, asked a
couple technical questions and promised to send replacements.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Senior Member

Stormin:

Here in Canada the CBC has a show called "Marketplace" where some investigative reporters investigate marketing claims and report on problems people are having with merchandise they've purchased.

In one show they investigated batteries, and the result they came up with is that paying extra for Duracell or Energizer batteries was a waste of money since all alkaline batteries use the same mature technology, and since the size of the battery is fixed, they all contain the same amount of energy.

So, instead of buying Duracell or Energizer, maybe just go to your local dollar store and buy five AA no-name batteries for $1.

That way, if they leak on you, it's not worth the bother to try and get them replaced under the manufacturer's warranty.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/5/2013 11:17 PM, nestork wrote:
Stormin:

Here in Canada the CBC has a show called "Marketplace" where some
investigative reporters investigate marketing claims and report on
problems people are having with merchandise they've purchased.

In one show they investigated batteries, and the result they came up
with is that paying extra for Duracell or Energizer batteries was a
waste of money since all alkaline batteries use the same mature
technology, and since the size of the battery is fixed, they all contain
the same amount of energy.

So, instead of buying Duracell or Energizer, maybe just go to your local
dollar store and buy five AA no-name batteries for $1.

That way, if they leak on you, it's not worth the bother to try and get
them replaced under the manufacturer's warranty.

I discovered long ago that the best policy is to remove the batteries
from equipment that's not used every day and put them in a Ziploc bag
keeping them with the gear. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Thanks, that's a good idea. Might save a pile of money, over the years.
In my part of the world, there is a big price difference between the
name brands, and the off brands. I get coupons, now and again. But for
the most part, I do buy the off brands.

The Dollar Tree near me has two alkaline AA cells for a dollar, which is
OK. Often, I can do better price than that.

The leakers I'm sending back are C and D size. Which cost more like a
dollar and a half per cell. With those sizes, there's also other places
that sell them less cost. Harbor Freight, Advance Auto Parts, and so on.

I can't remember where I saw the article, on the web. Someone did test
various brands of battery in digital cameras. Found that there were some
brands that lasted a lot longer.

Most of my battery use is rechargables, now days. I've gotten some NiMH
cells for my digicam and mini mag. I use Powergenix for my computer
speaker.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/6/2013 12:17 AM, nestork wrote:
Stormin:

Here in Canada the CBC has a show called "Marketplace" where some
investigative reporters investigate marketing claims and report on
problems people are having with merchandise they've purchased.

In one show they investigated batteries, and the result they came up
with is that paying extra for Duracell or Energizer batteries was a
waste of money since all alkaline batteries use the same mature
technology, and since the size of the battery is fixed, they all contain
the same amount of energy.

So, instead of buying Duracell or Energizer, maybe just go to your local
dollar store and buy five AA no-name batteries for $1.

That way, if they leak on you, it's not worth the bother to try and get
them replaced under the manufacturer's warranty.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/6/2013 12:17 AM, nestork wrote:
Stormin:

Here in Canada the CBC has a show called "Marketplace" where some
investigative reporters investigate marketing claims and report on
problems people are having with merchandise they've purchased.

In one show they investigated batteries, and the result they came up
with is that paying extra for Duracell or Energizer batteries was a
waste of money since all alkaline batteries use the same mature
technology, and since the size of the battery is fixed, they all contain
the same amount of energy.

So, instead of buying Duracell or Energizer, maybe just go to your local
dollar store and buy five AA no-name batteries for $1.

That way, if they leak on you, it's not worth the bother to try and get
them replaced under the manufacturer's warranty.

IME it's not "if" but "when" they leak on you.

I've quit using alkalines altogether, save for 9V batteries and one
D-cell flashlight, and completely converted everything AA or AAA cells
is now using Eneloops. I've had too many leaking incidents in the past
few months... (I think one was Energizer and one was a set of GP)

My theory is that the tech is *so* mature that the companies are trying
to "optimize" them to make them less expensive to produce, making them
more likely to fail then they used to be.

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 06 Aug 2013 07:48:12 -0400, Nate Nagel
wrote:

I've quit using alkalines altogether, save for 9V batteries and one
D-cell flashlight, and completely converted everything AA or AAA cells
is now using Eneloops. I've had too many leaking incidents in the past
few months... (I think one was Energizer and one was a set of GP)

Same here. First Eneloops, then Sony when my 2 Eneloop chargers got
fried when my basement flooded. The Sony's seem just as good, the
chargers are smarter, and they were cheaper.
I don't even use my D cell Maglites any more. Just AA Maglites.
All the light I need from batteries. Just don't get to carry a combo
flashlight/club any more.
Posted to alt.home.repair

It's also wise to have two set of batteries. I'm remembering the one
time I was helping with a haloween show. I was on the third floor of a
rather tall building, and rather ancient. My walkie talkie batteries
went dead, and the nearest replacements were in the work van. That was a
heck of a lot of stairs up and down.

The battery makers say storage in the refrigerator is good, freezer is
not advised. I've been considering getting some storage bins, and put my
battery storage in my refrigerator.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

I discovered long ago that the best policy is to remove the batteries
from equipment that's not used every day and put them in a Ziploc bag
keeping them with the gear. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

There are size adaptors, so you can run AA cells in C or D battery
devices, so the eneloops may be the way to go. I've got some NiMH
"precharged" that seem to do a good job. Time to give some thought, what
needs batteries, and what I use.

My big users of cells are my mini mag, digital camera, and computer
speakers. And these all use rechargable. I do have a couple big Mag
lights in the vehicles for reading street signs. So far, knock wood,
they have no had leakers. One friend did have leak in his D mag light,
that was sad. Sent it back to Duracell for warranty.

Of course, it's wise to store devices with no batteries, until the
moment of use.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/6/2013 7:48 AM, Nate Nagel wrote:

IME it's not "if" but "when" they leak on you.

I've quit using alkalines altogether, save for 9V batteries and one
D-cell flashlight, and completely converted everything AA or AAA cells
is now using Eneloops. I've had too many leaking incidents in the past
few months... (I think one was Energizer and one was a set of GP)

My theory is that the tech is *so* mature that the companies are trying
to "optimize" them to make them less expensive to produce, making them
more likely to fail then they used to be.

nate

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Have you tried the battery size adaptors? I bought some, years ago, and
they did work for my tryout. I don't actively use the anysizers, but
they are available if I need them some day.

Ebay, AA to D battery adapter, about 600 hits.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Pcs-New-Ce...em2a1e83 262f

Some hold one or two AA cells, for longer run time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-x-2-AA-to-...e m1e7df6363b

Hong Kong might be better quality than China.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/6/2013 8:03 AM, Vic Smith wrote:

Same here. First Eneloops, then Sony when my 2 Eneloop chargers got
fried when my basement flooded. The Sony's seem just as good, the
chargers are smarter, and they were cheaper.
I don't even use my D cell Maglites any more. Just AA Maglites.
All the light I need from batteries. Just don't get to carry a combo
flashlight/club any more.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

9 volts for smoke alarms
AA for carbon monoxide detector
AA cells for caller ID telephone
AAA for caller ID box
AA for clocks
AA for digital thermostat
AAA for remote reading thermometer
D for mag light
D for battery power fan

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Most of my battery use is rechargables, now days. I've gotten some NiMH
cells for my digicam and mini mag. I use Powergenix for my computer
speaker.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 8/6/2013 8:20 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
There are size adaptors, so you can run AA cells in C or D battery
devices, so the eneloops may be the way to go. I've got some NiMH
"precharged" that seem to do a good job. Time to give some thought, what
needs batteries, and what I use.

keep in mind though that an AA eneloop is something like 2000 mAh so
runtime of a device that uses D cells will be severely shortened.

The good news is that Tenergy makes LSD NiMHs in C, D, and 9V sizes
which are apparently of good quality as of today. (seems that you
always have to research this stuff though... candlepowerforums is a good
place to start) Better news is I can actually buy those at Micro Center
unlike Eneloops which I have to mail order. I'm glad I took the plunge
and tried them though; I really haven't noticed any difference in most
devices between the Eneloops and alkalines, other than that I'm not
worried about them leaking.

"Precharged" is another trade description for "low self discharge" which
is what you want for things like remotes, flashlights, other not often
used battery powered devices etc. Unfortunately most don't seem to get
very good reviews save for one particular Duracell battery that also has
a not-very-good variant that's sold in almost exactly the same
packaging, so it's easier just to mail-order Eneloops and know you're
getting good quality (at about the same price.)

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

I can't remember the spec, but alkaline D cell is rated at something
like ... uh, go look. Says at 500 mA draw, about 10,000 mA output. Much
more than the Eneloop AA. But, not surprising, as the AA cells are much
smaller.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/6/2013 8:50 AM, Nate Nagel wrote:

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Tue, 06 Aug 2013 08:50:42 -0400, Nate Nagel
wrote:

keep in mind though that an AA eneloop is something like 2000 mAh so
runtime of a device that uses D cells will be severely shortened.

Yep, but they work in pinch if you are saddled with something that
uses C or D. I use them on occasion for a magnifier that uses C.
Take them out as soon as I'm done using it.
I avoid buying C and D cell devices.

Worthless 1yr warranties Michael Kilpatrick[_2_] UK diy 46 July 9th 12 10:03 PM
cooker warranties TMC[_2_] UK diy 16 June 8th 12 05:43 PM
OT - Sam's Club warranties? Al Patrick Metalworking 28 August 2nd 08 12:08 AM
warranties stevie Home Repair 16 February 18th 06 04:48 AM
Supplier's Warranties sam-hood @ 1rogers.com Metalworking 1 January 13th 04 03:08 AM