Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Battery Warranties

On 7/28/2013 6:59 PM, misanthrope wrote:
On 7/28/2013 10:06 AM, H.I.T.man wrote:
Anno Domini 2013-07-28, Tony Hwang was caught saying:
rbowman wrote:

Time moves on. If you can't run with the big dogs...

Hmmm.
Then shoot the big dog and run with Linux. Good OS to test your IQ?
I am a fan of Ubuntu. Mint.

Only problem with the idea is "you can lead a Windows user to Linux,
but you can't made 'em think".

I like PC-BSD, it's fairly bulletproof and very hard to crash. It's
getting better all the time as more apps will work with it. ^_^

http://www.pcbsd.org/

TDD

My son prefers freeBSD, but he says that PCBSD is more user friendly.

Perhaps it's the old geek in me since I once had to program equipment in
binary or BCD. Oh yea, a lot of switch flipping to input anything. ^_^

TDD