sam-hood @ 1rogers.com

Default Supplier's Warranties

A while back there was a thread on Sears' and Snap-On's handling of
warranty repairs to/replacement to sockets, ratchets, wrenches...

I was wondering what if anyone's experience has been with the
following products:

Mastercraft: Sold by Canadian Time. Some of the new packaging says
guaranteed forever.

Gedore (Brazil): This brand is handled by Princess Auto.

Gray: I have not figured out the vendors of this product. I was
given a used set by my Grandfather some 25 years ago and it continues
to function well. Their website says that you need to present the
original sales receipt.

This is the third time I have tried posting this but the computer
keeps dying. My apologies if three variations of this post appears.

regards

Sam
John

sam-hood wrote:
Gray: I have not figured out the vendors of this product. I was
given a used set by my Grandfather some 25 years ago and it continues
to function well. Their website says that you need to present the
original sales receipt.

I have a set of metric Gray Canada Alloy Steel wrenches.
I bought that years ago AFAIR from Canadian Tire. HTH.
--
SATOR AREPO TENET OPERA ROTAS
Have 5 nice days! John

CCTV suppliers? Peter Crosland UK diy 14 November 23rd 05 06:05 AM
Online Hardwood Suppliers Tassleholf UK diy 1 November 9th 03 09:02 AM
Gas and Electricity suppliers? Neil UK diy 8 July 18th 03 10:37 AM