Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Gun law US style.

On 5/6/2012 10:04 AM, HeyBub wrote:
harry wrote:
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO MEXICO?

I don't suppose he has been out of his home state.

Heh! I've been all over the world and parts of south Alabama.

I've even been to Manchester. And I'm returning in October.

I doubt they let harry out much.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 May 2012 09:51:33 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

So, you're saying a two-year old shouldn't have the right to defend herself
or her loved ones? Maybe even the cat?

Liberal barbarism, I call it.

My dog is armed and refuses to take his medication. WARNING!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-05-05, Oren wrote:

Which time? Fighting a rattlesnake, killing an about to strike cotton
mouth moccasin, inhibiting an 8 foot alligator from taking my ship?

Boy, howdy! Howzabout bears?

I moved to central CO about 5 yrs ago. We have a Walmart, Subway,
stoplights, cellphones, internet, etc. We also have bears. I've seen
a bear on my deck every year since I moved here. One year, twice
within 12 hrs.

Last year, a big 'un wasn't jes cruzin' fer burgers. He somehow
detected unopened dry dog food in one of our sheds. Figured out how
to get in. Next night, I locked the door. Bear tore the entire
lock/clasp off the door and ate 2nd bag of dog food. Third night
passed uneventfully. Fourth night, after I put a 2x12 across door
with 10" spikes, the bear returned. Tore the top half of the door
completely off, above the 2x12, like it was tissue paper. Called
DOW, who caught the bear and put it down (2nd capture). Two ppl were
killed by black bears within 10 miles of my home, last Summer.

Now, if I find I must go outdoors after dark, like to walk the 150 ft
to the dumpster to empty some trash, I have a powerful headband light
and a .44 magnum pistol with Garrett bear loads in my shooting hand.
A bear is not likely to wait for a call to 911. Neither am I.

nb

Good idea. Any mountain lions in the area :-\

I've seen bear damage at a cabin in Alaska. Food is stored off site
(not in the living quarters) as they will tear any door off for food.
We saw one licking burnt salmon off a hot grill. Yummy fish..

New York bears just dine at the dump.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 06 May 2012 11:00:55 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

notbob wrote:

It always pains me to listen to these legal beagles try and
outthink the founding fathers, as if those great men somehow
slipped up and got it wrong.

They fully expected the constitution to be re-written or changed every
20 to 30 years.

That is absolutely not true. Reid, Pelosi and others of those beliefs
were not born yet. You read to much bull****. Liberal.

They would be slapping your faces if they knew you kept the same dusty
document as-written for over 200 years.

Go visit the Document. Not a speck of dust on it. I promise.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-05-05, Home Guy wrote:

The idea that the right to bear arms was intended so that citizens can
protect themselves from unconstitutional acts performed by their own
gov't is hogwash if not impractical.

What parallel universe is this guy living in? Mine has too damn many
"unconstitutional acts" being performed by a govt run amok and I don't
see it improving any time soon.

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!
Yell out the window "bitch!" --Bill Burr

So how has having a gun helped you?

{{

Most recently in New Orleans (protection from out of town in some cases out
of country do bads) when the police could NOT be contacted and even if they
could be their response was literally weeks away.

Over the past 50+ years there were, thankfully a few, other instances again
where LEO were hours away.

As to at home accidents, guns are not the only problem but all can be traced
to carelessness on the part of adults.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 May 2012 10:21:24 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
On May 5, 10:03 pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 5 May 2012 08:30:37 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

So how has having a gun helped you?

Which time? Fighting a rattlesnake, killing an about to strike cotton
mouth moccasin, inhibiting an 8 foot alligator from taking my ship?

Don't guns protect your beloved Queen?

Oh a regular Crocodile Dundee.
Fighting a rattlesnake. Heh Heh. Did the rattlesnake have a gun
too?
The all American hero.

I don't believe a word of it.
All of the above are very timid and only attack if provoked.

Shows how ignorant you are once again
But why do you need to prove your ignorance to the whole world
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crotalus_atrox
"Behavior
Life expectancy is more than 20 years, but is typically shorter
because of hunting and human expansion. Solitary outside
of mating season, they are one of the more aggressive
rattlesnake species found in North America because
they rarely back away from confrontation. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agkistrodon_piscivorus

"...this species engages in a characteristic threat display that
includes vibrating its tail and throwing its head back with its mouth
open to display the startling white interior.."

I've seen the open mouth near my face. Pulled the trigger on the
30.06 and the viper was in three parts. Glad I had the barrel pointed
in the right direction.

Gator's are easy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-05-06, Oren wrote:

Good idea. Any mountain lions in the area :-\

They've been spotted across the river --I live right on the Arkansas R
40 miles S of the source with a 6ft wide suspension bridge spanning
the river a mere 100 ft away-- but I've not seen 'em on this side,
here in our park. Cats are cautious. Bears, jes big, arrogant, and
HUNGRY!

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!
--scream out the window "bitch!" --Bill Burr
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-05-06, NotMe wrote:

So how has having a gun helped you?

That's like asking how has life insurance helped me. Not much.

On the other hand, I have no buddies who take out their policies and
sit around yakking about them and comparing them and bench racing them
over a couple beers. I also can't take a policy to a range and
compete with fellow policy holders to see who can finesse said policy
into a better score, all in good fun and harmless camaraderie. I also
couldn't do the same with my auto insurance, which I carried fer 15
yrs, never thinking to need it. But, when I finally had an accident
which required mucho medical covereage, BINGO!

As to at home accidents, guns are not the only problem but all can be traced
to carelessness on the part of adults.

I'm sorry for them folks. My ex and all her siblings were not gun
fans, but having been raised by a huge gun fan and hunter father, they
were never intimidated or stupid about firearms. Every one of them
could handle a firearm safely and without fear. The fact none of them
chose to be gun owners is a personal choice, but at least they all
were gun smart. Likewise my own daughter. I taught her to handle a
firearm at a young age. That she has chosen to pretty much disregard
all things "gun" is fine by me. Likewise, she is not freaked out or
intimidated by guns, one way or the other.

People that take up a gun and go ****-house crazy are gonna go
****-house crazy whether they have a gun or not. Sure, a gun makes it
easy for them, but it also makes it easy for the victims the smoke the
crazy bastids before they themselves end up at ambient temperature.
Basically, I want the same odds as the ****-house crazy bastid trying
to do me in. Basically insurance, for lack of a better term. In this
litigious society, I'm surprised guns haven't been made mandatory!

I suspect most anti-gun freaks, like yerself, has never been exposed
to other competent folks who have been around guns all their life.
Guns are no different than that rack of $300 German chef's knives in
yer kitchen. Jes gotta be smarter than the tool!

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!
--scream out the window "bitch!" --Bill Burr
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Attila.Iskander wrote:

You have a right to sue for damages if the PRODUCT is DEFECTIVE, and
are subsequently damage BECAUSE of the defect
You are NOT allowed to sue because a third party misuses the product
There are NO car manufacturers successfully sued because they were
harmed from driver negligence, error or even criminal use.
Ditto for ANY other product that were used in such a way.

Slight correction: You ARE allowed to sue. Anybody for anything.
Generally. That's why the federal law was passed; to prevent nuisance
lawsuits. Or emotionally-involved juries. Or rogue judges.

Well yes, technically you are allowed to sue at the drop of a hat.
And there is a need for more responsibility at the early process for the
courts to decide if the suit is a nuisance suit and award damages, and
possibly even punitive damages to the defendant in such suits.
That would eliminate a great deal of the ambulance-chasing that is
occurring.
It would also have an immediate effect of reducing business costs across the
board.

--- Begin quote

FINDINGS:
(7) The liability actions commenced or contemplated by the Federal
Government, States, municipalities, and private interest groups and others
are based on theories without foundation in hundreds of years of the
common law and jurisprudence of the United States and do not represent a
bona fide expansion of the common law. The possible sustaining of these
actions by a maverick judicial officer or petit jury would expand civil
liability in a manner never contemplated by the framers of the
Constitution, by Congress, or by the legislatures of the several States.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/109/s397/text

---End quote

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
harry wrote:

And what logical, rational argument can anyone put forward defending
that law?

How would gun violence and death in the US be different if firearms
were treated EXACTLY like other consumer products under the law?

Why are they treated differently?

Because they are crazed in America. And gun manufacturers make lots
of money off the simple minded, fearful fools that buy them..

You GOT to be simple minded to leave a loaded gun where a two year old
can find it.

So, you're saying a two-year old shouldn't have the right to defend
herself or her loved ones? Maybe even the cat?

Wasn't harry trying to argue EXACTLY that a few days back ???

Liberal barbarism, I call it.

More like liberal botulism.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO MEXICO?

I don't suppose he has been out of his home state.

Heh! I've been all over the world and parts of south Alabama.

I've even been to Manchester. And I'm returning in October.

I doubt they let harry out much.

After a while, those handlers must be tired of dragging a wet-dry vac to
suck up all the drool and slime.
I hear one of them retired and decided to be a slug-walker.
Much less exposure to slime.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-05-06, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 05 May 2012 18:16:07 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

What the hell are you doing destroying wildlife in the first place?

Kill or be killed. It's a fight or flight thingy...

Appently Homo thinks black bears or even full grown raccoons, badgers,
etc, are some sorta Disney characters which will invite him to enjoy a
cuppa tea, rather than rip his lungs out or at least leave him as an
ambulance passenger.

"Can't we all just get along?" Maybe if we entered into top-level diplomatic
discussions with the bears, we could understand each other better.

The naivete of some ppl is even more astonishing than their
stupidity.

Naivity can be easily fixed. Stupid is forever.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 06 May 2012 10:30:00 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 5 May 2012 23:57:08 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

Mind you. Americans are noted for having big mouths.

With the balls to back it up.

Rattlesnakes, other vipers and alligators also have big mouths.

ya dumb muppet

Muppets are cute fuzzy things. harry is, well, only hairy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 06 May 2012 12:33:08 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

" wrote:

They fully expected the constitution to be re-written or changed
every 20 to 30 years.

You're an idiot.

And you're an ignorant fool.

http://www.news.uiuc.edu/news/07/0212constitution.html

===========
Thomas Jefferson believed that a country’s constitution should be
rewritten every 19 years. Instead, the U.S. Constitution, which
Jefferson did not help to write (he was in Paris serving as U.S.
minister to France when the Constitutional Convention was held in
Philadelphia), has prevailed since 1789.
===========

You are about as stupid as they come. ...and as I mentioned in a previous
post, stupid is forever.

"I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical." TJ

Yes, we are about 50 years too late. ...another reason to stock up on
ammunition.

Posted to alt.home.repair

notbob wrote:

It always pains me to listen to these legal beagles try and
outthink the founding fathers, as if those great men somehow
slipped up and got it wrong.

They fully expected the constitution to be re-written or changed every
20 to 30 years.

That is absolutely not true. Reid, Pelosi and others of those beliefs
were not born yet. You read to much bull****. Liberal.

They would be slapping your faces if they knew you kept the same dusty
document as-written for over 200 years.

Go visit the Document. Not a speck of dust on it. I promise.

Don't look at HomoGuy's brain. It cowers behind dust.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 06 May 2012 10:10:35 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 05 May 2012 21:10:12 -0400, "
wrote:

I beg to differ with you. My guns have never killed anything. Bullets
do the kilin' when and if essential.

Pencils were designed to cause spelling errors.

Obviously. Otherwise they wouldn't come with erasers.

Check your golf scoring pencils :-\

They don't need them. The lies come long before they're written down. You
think BJ Clinton ever changed a card?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 06 May 2012 12:25:50 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

HeyBub wrote:

By Department of Justice standards, the SAFEST large city in the
United States is El Paso, Texas (pop. 801,000). Sixteen murders
were recorded in El Paso in 2011.

I'd like to see the stats for the rates per 100k people that are either
killed-on-scene or treated in hospitals for ANY injury caused by a
weapon, and see how those numbers break down when the weapon is a
firearm vs anything else (knife, 2x4, bow-and-arrow, etc).

IOW, you don't know what you're talking about. At least you admit it,
HomoGuy.

Death stats are not necessarily illustrative of the net-harm caused to a
society because of guns, given increasingly sophisticated and effective
medical treatment.

Clueless. How about the 2.5M defensive uses of firearms EACH YEAR. That
shows their net good.

The congresswoman from Arizona is forever going to live with the effects
of almost being killed by a gunshot to the brain. That she survived
does not take away from the utter lack of any redeeming value that guns
impart to US society.

A gun did not pull the trigger.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO MEXICO?

I don't suppose he has been out of his home state.

Heh! I've been all over the world and parts of south Alabama.

I've even been to Manchester. And I'm returning in October.

I doubt they let harry out much.

With his fat head, they must.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-05-06, NotMe wrote:

[...]

Please be a bit more carefuly on you sniping/quoting as I'm not the person
you think you're responding to in this tread.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
On 05/05/12 09:04 am, gonjah wrote:

Parents must be half wits.
I bet they are Republicans.
http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2012/05/...6pLid%3D107028

BTW: Accidental shootings, and all violent crimes, have been on the
decline for years now in the US.

The odds of being accidentally shot in the US are miniscule compared to
death by motor vehicle.

Should we outlaw cars too harry?

Firearms (other than the very few that are bought solely for target
practice) have no purpose other than to kill humans or animals. Motor
vehicles are not designed to kill.

But they seem to do so more effectively and more often than guns so what's
your point?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-05-06, Home Guy wrote:

They would be slapping your faces.....

I only have one face. *How many do you have?

Two faced at least I would say...........
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Mind you. Americans are noted for having big mouths.

With the balls to back it up.

Rattlesnakes, other vipers and alligators also have big mouths.

ya dumb muppet

Americans only have balls when attacking someone they perceive as
weaker.
They had a few shocks.

They didn' thave the balls of the Vietnamese.
Or the Iraquis
Somalians.
Afghans.

Sent you snivelling home in spite of all your guns and high tech
equipment.
Afraid of the N. Koreans and the Iranians. Chinese. Russians.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 6, 6:39*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 6 May 2012 00:03:33 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

So how has having a gun helped you?

Which time? Fighting a rattlesnake, killing an about to strike cotton
mouth moccasin, inhibiting an 8 foot alligator from taking my ship?

Don't guns protect your beloved Queen?

No, Oren. *I know, personally, just for me, when I see anyone who wears one
of those three foot high beaver skin stovepipe hats, I think, "That dude has
big balls, and I don't want to go near him."

Kinda like seeing a full dress biker.

You have to have big balls to wear a hat like that on public on purpose.

Steve

I bet he wears a Davy Crocket *hat.

Leave Davy Crockett out of this and spell his name correctly. *The man
was a national treasure.

You can fight with me, though.

The hats mentioned above are made from bears, that you brits kill so
the Queen's guard looks fancy.

ya muppet-

You are ignorant/lying as usual. It is made from a racoon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coonskin_cap

I imagine killing a 'coon is not dangerous. Some sort of hillbilly
pursuit.
I expect they use machine guns these days.

The Mexicans executed Crockett when captured after he refused to
fight.
The "Alamo" business is another American/Hollywood lie.
It is not recorded what happened to the hat.

You are very gullable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bearskin_hat#Opposition
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 6, 2:43*pm, "Attila.Iskander" wrote:
"Steve B" wrote in message

"HeyBub" wrote in message
news
Attila.Iskander wrote:
one of the highest highest murder rates.

Highest relative to what ?

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cr...urders-per-100....
63rd place out of 124 is doesn't even qualify as "one of the highest"
BY ANY STANDARD.

Harry thinks that places where guns are mostly illegal are safer from gun
violence. Places like, oh, Mexico for example.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO MEXICO?

Well, I have. *I went to Cabo, San Jose del Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerta
Vallarta. *And up into the countryside around there. *Like Copala.

It is just a land full of the sweetest nicest kind considerate people I
have ever seen. *I think I'd like to live there some day. *My destination
is Puenta Gorda, north of the new marina at San Jose del Cabo.

I walked the streets. *I bought things at the tourist shop. *I ate at lots
of little restaurants. *I sat on the beach and drank El Pacifico and lime.

What could anyone say bad about Mexico? *I think you are mistaken. *The
Mexico I saw was very nice.

Steve *;-)

Why don't you just try and go into any of the cities just across the US
border.
* * We'll burn a candle for you if you don't come back.

But I have been to Mexico numerous times
* * I've even refereed soccer (youth and men's amateur) games there a few
times.
You are right that the great MAJORITY of Mexicans are nice people who just
want to live a decent life
That's true for just about the majority of the people around the world
It's just that right now, they have a "thug" problem
The thugs are out of control and running around making everyone's lives
miserable and dangerous,
This will NOT change, until the Mexican Constitution is amended to eliminate
ALL government restrictions of the RKBA of Mexicans.
Then the citizens will be able to clean up the mess that their corrupt
government is unable to do.- Hide quoted text -

An American calling Mexico corrupt.
Kettle, Pot, black.
Posted to alt.home.repair

There are a few people in government, in the US, at present, who do not
appear to wish to be restrained by the US Constitution. As such, any attempt
by the citizens to encourage them to behave in a lawful manner will result
in a lot of name calling. Racist, terrorist, bigot, homophobe, etc.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"G. Morgan" wrote in message

(b) The classes of the militia are -
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard
and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of
the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the
Naval Militia.

Do you think 'they' will recognize class (2) militias as helpful,
or terrorists?

--
I saw a human pyramid once. It was very unnecessary. -Mitch Hedberg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-05-07, G Morgan wrote:

I actually petted a racoon for about a second or so before the
******* hissed and bit me. It broke the skin a little, but I
would not consider it a deadly threat. Since my mass is well over
10x of the racoon, there is no contest.

Apparently the coon didn't have rabies or you wouldn't be writing
this. Size be damned.

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!
Pitbull: "a gun you can pet" --Bill Burr
Posted to alt.home.repair

I would greatly prefer to be nominated for saying that out elected reps are
doing a fine job, in a frugal manner, and in strict compliance with the
Constitution. However, the reverse is closer to reality.

My guess, is that we're close to the second American Revolution. I surely
hope not. I prefer that our great nation can smooth out the differences,
through the election process. The first armed revolution was a great loss of
life, and many fine people were killed. I'd sure prefer those fine people of
my generation will work together, and bring freedom and prosperity back.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

There are a few people in government, in the US, at present, who do not
appear to wish to be restrained by the US Constitution. As such, any
attempt
by the citizens to encourage them to behave in a lawful manner will result
in a lot of name calling. Racist, terrorist, bigot, homophobe, etc.

I vote that for understatement of the year

--
I saw a human pyramid once. It was very unnecessary. -Mitch Hedberg

Posted to alt.home.repair

You can't shoot microbes with an AK-47. I remember that quote from some
where. Patting a wild racoon sounds like a poor decision.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
harry wrote:

The USA exports violence and crime worldwide. You gotta feel sorry
for Mexicans right next to the US.

Now you're just trolling. You are the next candidate for the
kill-file.

You must be new here.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO MEXICO?

Well, I have. I went to Cabo, San Jose del Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerta
Vallarta. And up into the countryside around there. Like Copala.

LOL......

Ask a taxi driver to take you into "real Mexico".
You will be given a lesson by the driver as to why that's a bad
idea.

Actually, I guess you missed the humor. When we are in those places, we
either take our hosts vehicles, or rent a car and driver for the day. We do
have enough sense not to go to the barrios, nor any dangerous areas. We do
not do drugs, so don't get into that scene, either. So far, we have had no
problems. Our hosts in Mexico are expats and real Mexicans of status who
look out for us. I know bad things can happen to good people, and with
Mexico's last ten years, even the officials in the Catholic church are not
safe. But still, we do have a few spots left that we feel safe in, and
enjoy visiting.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 May 2012 23:08:53 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

You are ignorant/lying as usual. It is made from a racoon.

You ignorant slut. The hat Steve mentioned is made from Bear skin.

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/British_Royal_Guard.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

"G. Morgan" wrote in message

wrote:

Mind you. Americans are noted for having big mouths.

With the balls to back it up.

Rattlesnakes, other vipers and alligators also have big mouths.

ya dumb muppet

Americans only have balls when attacking someone they perceive as
weaker.
They had a few shocks.

They didn' thave the balls of the Vietnamese.
Or the Iraquis
Somalians.
Afghans.

Sent you snivelling home in spite of all your guns and high tech
equipment.
Afraid of the N. Koreans and the Iranians. Chinese. Russians.

"We" fear no nation. "We" might fear the condemnation by other
nations when engaged in a military operation. It has economic
implications that are undesirable sometimes.

The taxpayers have bought enough munitions to handle any threat on
our own soil, plus fight two other major fronts simultaneously.

In a "Democracy", people don't like their voluntary defense forces
fighting a protracted war with no end-game/goal. It's not 'fear',
but pressure from ordinary citizens that force a withdraw from
conflicts.

The problem is that to the low-level idiots who think only at the level of
bullies, it doesn't matter what other reasons you have
Either you are kicking ass or you are being kicked
harry seems to operate at that intellectual level.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in message

"HeyBub" wrote in message
news Attila.Iskander wrote:
[...]

What makes you think I'm an American, dummy ?
And yes Mexico has MAJOR issues of corruption
The US does NOT !

So do explain to us why Britain had to pass a Bribery Act in 2010 ???
Must be al that "LACK" of corruption...
snicker

Posted to alt.home.repair

.

"G. Morgan" wrote in message

Stormin Mormon wrote:

There are a few people in government, in the US, at present, who do not
appear to wish to be restrained by the US Constitution. As such, any
attempt
by the citizens to encourage them to behave in a lawful manner will result
in a lot of name calling. Racist, terrorist, bigot, homophobe, etc.

You'll be lucky if your grandchildren have any prosperity.
It will take decades to fix what Bush and his bankster friends have
done to America. If it can be fixed at all.

You need a Russian style revolution. Hang the capitalists/banksters
from lamposts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

You are ignorant/lying as usual. It is made from a racoon.

You *ignorant slut. *The hat Steve mentioned is made from Bear skin.

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/British_Royal_Guard.jpg

We we discussing Davey Crockett and his hat.
Which he claimed was bearskin.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in message

"HeyBub" wrote in message
news Attila.Iskander wrote:
[...]

snicker- Hide quoted text -

Is that so?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...nited_S tates
Posted to alt.home.repair

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
Home Guy wrote:

They fully expected the constitution to be re-written or changed every
20 to 30 years.

Where is that written?

In his imagination ?
Because I know of NO documentary evidence from the Framers where they
declare that the Constitution should expire every 20-30 years.
On the contrary, from their writings, we can infer that they wanted the
Constitution to be a solid LONG-TERM Frame to build a government for the
people.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

In a "Democracy", people don't like their voluntary defense forces
fighting a protracted war with no end-game/goal. It's not 'fear',
but pressure from ordinary citizens that force a withdraw from
conflicts.

I think you are no longer a democracy.

Are you as sure about that as you were that I "made up" the figure of two
million defensive gun uses per year?

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

You'll be lucky if your grandchildren have any prosperity.
It will take decades to fix what Bush and his bankster friends have
done to America. If it can be fixed at all.

You need a Russian style revolution. Hang the capitalists/banksters
from lamposts.

Are you as certain about that as you were that I "made up" the figure of two
million defensive gun uses per year?

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On May 7, 9:06 am, G. Morgan wrote:
harry wrote:
The USA exports violence and crime worldwide. You gotta feel sorry
for Mexicans right next to the US.

Now you're just trolling. You are the next candidate for the
kill-file.

Oh. How is that inaccurate?

Same way your claim that I "made up" two million defensive gun uses per
year.

Lantern LED style Stormin Mormon Metalworking 0 January 1st 09 02:59 PM
style willim Woodworking 0 September 8th 06 05:39 AM
CFL RO 80 style Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 9 December 24th 05 04:19 PM
MK Sentry (old style) MCB Peter Andrews UK diy 7 January 30th 05 02:54 PM