Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Gun law US style.

On Sun, 06 May 2012 12:33:08 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

" wrote:

They fully expected the constitution to be re-written or changed
every 20 to 30 years.

You're an idiot.

And you're an ignorant fool.

http://www.news.uiuc.edu/news/07/0212constitution.html

===========
Thomas Jefferson believed that a country’s constitution should be
rewritten every 19 years. Instead, the U.S. Constitution, which
Jefferson did not help to write (he was in Paris serving as U.S.
minister to France when the Constitutional Convention was held in
Philadelphia), has prevailed since 1789.

You are about as stupid as they come. ...and as I mentioned in a previous
post, stupid is forever.

"I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical." TJ

Yes, we are about 50 years too late. ...another reason to stock up on
ammunition.