Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Gun law US style.

I would greatly prefer to be nominated for saying that out elected reps are
doing a fine job, in a frugal manner, and in strict compliance with the
Constitution. However, the reverse is closer to reality.

My guess, is that we're close to the second American Revolution. I surely
hope not. I prefer that our great nation can smooth out the differences,
through the election process. The first armed revolution was a great loss of
life, and many fine people were killed. I'd sure prefer those fine people of
my generation will work together, and bring freedom and prosperity back.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

There are a few people in government, in the US, at present, who do not
appear to wish to be restrained by the US Constitution. As such, any
attempt
by the citizens to encourage them to behave in a lawful manner will result
in a lot of name calling. Racist, terrorist, bigot, homophobe, etc.

I vote that for understatement of the year

--
I saw a human pyramid once. It was very unnecessary. -Mitch Hedberg