Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Gun law US style.

On 2012-05-06, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 05 May 2012 18:16:07 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

What the hell are you doing destroying wildlife in the first place?

Kill or be killed. It's a fight or flight thingy...

Appently Homo thinks black bears or even full grown raccoons, badgers,
etc, are some sorta Disney characters which will invite him to enjoy a
cuppa tea, rather than rip his lungs out or at least leave him as an
ambulance passenger.

"Can't we all just get along?" Maybe if we entered into top-level diplomatic
discussions with the bears, we could understand each other better.

The naivete of some ppl is even more astonishing than their
stupidity.

Naivity can be easily fixed. Stupid is forever.