Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT US foriegn policy, Ron Paul and terrorism.

On Jan 30, 2:05*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 1/29/2012 11:27 PM, Roy wrote:

On Sunday, January 29, 2012 11:31:28 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 06:30:11 -0800 (PST), *wrote:

On Sunday, January 29, 2012 1:33:55 AM UTC-7, harry wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4a__tcfFug

If I was an American I would definitely support Ron Paul.

Since you aren't, STFU!

Yes, you frickin' teabaggers would love to suppress ALL dissent...typical response from YOU.
==

Why would those who practice the sexual perversion of tea-bagging want
to suppress anyone? I would think they would be quite liberal in their
lifestyle. ^_^

TDD

Everybody knows it's the conservatives that have the most weird
perversions. That's why they are so interested in what's going on in
everyone else's bedrooms. But none of them ever admit it because they
don't want anyone looking in their own bedrooms.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/30/2012 4:18 PM, wrote:
On Jan 29, 5:04 pm, wrote:
JimT wrote:
It's well documented.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae
I have been to visit the site.
Any recommendations on places to go in that area? We're probably
going to Florence next but it's not certain. Been talking about
Germany too.

Uh, Thermopylae is in far northeastern Greece.

As far as Italy goes, Florence didn'd do a whole lot for
me. Now the Amalfi Coast, that's spectacular. Was
in Ravello a couple years ago and the whole area there
is beautiful.

If you want to spend a lot of bucks on a once in a
lifetime hotel experience on the French Riviera, near
Monaco, let me know. The suite I had was like
out of a James Bond movie, overlooking the
Mediteranean, motorized blinds, sweeping 180deg
water views....

Thanks. We're planning for next year. I'll get a hold of you if we
choose Monaco. Sounds fantastic. So many places to go and so little time
and money!

The Florence idea came from the PBS show
http://www.pbs.org/empires/medici/.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/30/2012 5:53 PM, Country wrote:
On Jan 30, 2:05 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 1/29/2012 11:27 PM, Roy wrote:

[...]

I doubt perversion is partisan but the quote "The lady doth protest too
much...." does come to mind.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WOW! US foriegn policy, Ron Paul and terrorism.

harry wrote:

Nobody wants Jews. The reasons are well apparent now.

I wish you were over here; I'd hit your skanky ass so hard your mother would
die.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On Jan 30, 2:52 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
JimT wrote:
On 1/29/2012 4:04 PM, HeyBub wrote:
JimT wrote:
It's well documented.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae
I have been to visit the site.
Any recommendations on places to go in that area? We're probably
going to Florence next but it's not certain. Been talking about
Germany too.
Uh, Thermopylae is in far northeastern Greece.

um ....Thanks I know how to use google maps though. Did you think I
thought it was in Germany too.

I didn't know where you thought it was, that's why I volunteered it
might not be convenient to your proposed itinerary.

You can watch the move "300" and get all you need to know. The movie
is interesting for two reasons: 1) It is historically VERY accurate,
down to the speeches given to the warriors and the Spartan Senate,
and 2) It is a remarkable adaptation of a comic book to the screen.
Much better than Superman, Batman, Cinderella, or any other the
others.

I've told you before about Hollywod"information" Read your Homer.
Even his account was hundreds of years later.

So was the New Testament, you worthless *******.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I've found that when a person starts with "everybody knows" that the
sentence that follows is generally incorrect. The "everybody knows" is a
tactic to supress dissent and discussion.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Country" wrote in message

Everybody knows it's the conservatives that have the most weird
perversions. That's why they are so interested in what's going on in
everyone else's bedrooms. But none of them ever admit it because they
don't want anyone looking in their own bedrooms.

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

JimT wrote:
[...]

They are quite a distance from each other.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On Feb 1, 3:42 am, JimT wrote:
On Jan 30, 7:54 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

harry wrote:

Nobody wants Jews. The reasons are well apparent now.

I wish you were over here; I'd hit your skanky ass so hard your
mother would die.

But ya aren't Blanche, ya aren't!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I never have understood hatred of Jews.

They are only out for themselves and are extremely manipulative.
When people realise this they come to hate them.
You only have to see what they have done in Gaza to realise what evil
*******s they are..

"Done in Gaza"? You feckless asshole; the Jews ARE NOT in Gaza.

When the Israelis occupied Gaza, it had a higher standard of living than
most Arab countries, greater life expectancy, universal sufferage, mandatory
schooling for children (including girls), low unemployment, and so on.
Today, Gaza is a ********.

I would remind you that the Israelis tried to give Gaza back to the
Egyptians. The Egyptians didn't want it because it was full of Palestinians!

The problems of the Arabs in Gaza are ENTIRELY self-inflicted.

As for "out for themselves" I'll simply point to Albert Sabin and Jonas
Salk. Because of them, Polio has virtually disappeared from the planet
during my lifetime and yours.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On Jan 31, 1:54 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Nobody wants Jews. The reasons are well apparent now.

I wish you were over here; I'd hit your skanky ass so hard your
mother would die.

Tell me one country where they have been popular.

Israel.

I suspect they're popular in the U.S. - at least some are popular. Including
Ralph Steinman and Bruce Beutler who won the 2011 Nobel Prize in physiology
or medicine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 30, 8:13*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I've found that when a person starts with "everybody knows" that the
sentence that follows is generally incorrect. The "everybody knows" is a
tactic to supress dissent and discussion.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

Yes it does... generally speaking. Fortunately, generally doesn't mean
always. Especially in this case tho I could have included that
Conservatives ignores it and makes excuses when it is a conservative,
which it usually is, gets outed.

Extreme suppression of sexual feelings because of Religious Dogma is
usually the cause. That **** really messes a person up in many ways.

-C-

"Country" wrote in message

Everybody knows it's the conservatives that have the most weird
perversions. That's why they are so interested in what's going on in
everyone else's bedrooms. But none of them ever admit it because they
don't want anyone looking in their own bedrooms.

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 30, 7:40*pm, JimT wrote:
On 1/30/2012 1:30 PM, harry wrote:

On Jan 30, 6:40 pm, *wrote:
On 1/30/2012 5:36 AM, HeyBub wrote:

JimT wrote:
On 1/29/2012 5:14 PM, HeyBub wrote:
JimT wrote:
We can't let Iran have nuclear weapons because of our failed foreign
policy which goes all the way back to the foundation of Israel. Are
you saying Iran doesn't have the right to defend itself? Look at
their neighbors. Wouldn't you want one?
Let's look at Iran's neighbors:
* Iraq. A (sort of) functioning democracy,
* Turkey, another democracy,
* Turkmenistan,
* Afghanistan, and
* Pakistan.
The only member of the above list that has the capability of
threatening Iran is Pakistan. Pakistan has had nuclear weapons for
some time now and hasn't used them or threatened Iran in any way.
I wonder how many times the territory we call Iran has been invaded?
Just about every world conqueror since Alexander the Great has marched
through. Then if the neighbors don't make you nervious, what about the
situation in the middle east in general? What about the US installing
the Shah? What about the US arming Saddam? I'd say they have plenty to
be at concerned about.
Admittedly, it's a violent region. Iran was once the aggressor, ruling at
one time the largest empire in the world - until someone stuood up to them.
I'm reminded of ---
--- begin quote
And so my king died, and my brothers died, barely a year ago. Long I
pondered my king's cryptic talk of victory. Time has proven him wise, for
from free Greek to free Greek, the word was spread that bold Leonidas and
his three hundred, so far from home, laid down their lives. Not just for
Sparta, but for all Greece and the promise this country holds.
Now, here on this ragged patch of earth called Plataea, Xerxes's hordes face
obliteration!
Just there the barbarians huddle, sheer terror gripping tight their hearts
with icy fingers... knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered
at the swords and spears of three hundred. Yet they stare now across the
plain at TEN THOUSAND Spartans commanding thirty thousand free Greeks!
HA-OOH!
The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Greek.. This
day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a future
brighter than anything we can imagine.
Give thanks, men, to Leonidas and the brave 300!
TO VICTORY!
Great story. I wonder how much is based on fact? - Hide quoted text -

It's well documented.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae
I have been to visit the site.

* Any recommendations on places to go in that area? We're probably going
to Florence next but it's not certain. Been talking about Germany too.- Hide quoted text -

It was a long time ago. There wasn't that much to see at that time,
just a few monuments. So I can't give any up to date advice.

There's lots of stuff to visit in Greece. Trouble is, there are so
many tourists it takes a lot of the ambience out of it. I expect it
will be even worse now.
You get herded round in a great mass of people, you can't even stop to
look at stuff.
Maybe it's better to go "off-season".

Some of the best stuff is in the British Museum.

The best advice I can give is to be really well read up and informed
about where you are going, esp. the history.. Get read upon your Homer
too.
If you don't know the history, a lot of the significance is lost on
you during these visits.

Mycenae is good too.

I get a great kick out of thinking "At this very spot stood Agamemnon
and maybe Helen (of Troy)"
Or "Did Menalaus plan the destruction of Troy right here?"

Get a good travel guide book I use "Lonely Planet", usefull, up to
date info.

Istambul is not far off and excellent too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 31, 12:07*am, JimT wrote:
On 1/30/2012 4:18 PM, wrote:

On Jan 29, 5:04 pm, *wrote:
JimT wrote:
[...]

The Florence idea came from the PBS showhttp://www.pbs.org/empires/medici/.- Hide quoted text -

Travel on your own and try to get local assistance. Cuts down on the
costs.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

These are the poeple that have caused the US to go on it's various
disastrous Middle East adventures through lobbying. They ar enot your
friends. They have caused the deaths of thousands of Americans, they
are the causeof 11/9 and they have cost America trillons of $
These are the people that drop cluster bombs and phosporus on
civilians.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/5299938.stm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...hosphorus-gaza
They are evil *******s.

Evil, right.

At two-tenths of one percent of the world's population, Jews have been
awarded 178 Nobel Prizes.* In the population of 1.4 billion people, 20% of
the world's population, Muslims have been awarded NINE (only one of which
was in science - the remaining eight were Peace Prizes or for literature).

You are one ****ed-up dude.

---------
* The first American to be awarded a Nobel Prize was Jewish. Albert
Michelson, in 1907, was awarded the prize for his famous experiment
destroying the notion of the "Ether" as a medium for transmitting light.

Other Jewish Nobel Prize winners in Physics (some of the 49 you might have
heard of) include:
* Albert Einstein
* Niels Bohr
* James Franck
* Wolfgang Pauli
* Richard Feynman
* Murray Gell-Mann

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT US foreign policy, Ron Paul and terrorism.

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
JimT wrote:
[...]

Well said and quoted

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 30, 6:24*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Jim T wrote:
You can watch the move "300" and get all you need to know. The movie
is interesting for two reasons: 1) It is historically VERY accurate,
down to the speeches given to the warriors and the Spartan Senate,
and 2) It is a remarkable adaptation of a comic book to the screen.
Much better than Superman, Batman, Cinderella, or any other the
others.

They are quite a distance from each other.

Yep, but unlike the others, this movie has universal appeal; the guys like
it for the battle scenes and the female viewers get moist watching the
six-pack abs.

I saw it. Good story but I can't say I liked the style.
Posted to alt.home.repair

JimT wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the tips. I've been to the British Museum and I couldn't
agree with you more.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 19:54:33 -0600, "HeyBub" wrote:

harry wrote:

Nobody wants Jews. The reasons are well apparent now.

I wish you were over here; I'd hit your skanky ass so hard your mother would
die.

He wouldn't (couldn't) feel the pain.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/31/2012 9:42 PM, JimT wrote:
On Jan 30, 7:54 pm, wrote:
harry wrote:

Nobody wants Jews. The reasons are well apparent now.

I wish you were over here; I'd hit your skanky ass so hard your mother would
die.

But ya aren't Blanche, ya aren't!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I never have understood hatred of Jews.

It may actually be because of jealousy. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 31, 1:56*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:
JimT wrote:
[...]

So was the New Testament, you worthless *******.- Hide quoted text -

So what?

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry writes:

On Jan 31, 1:54Â*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Nobody wants Jews. Â*The reasons are well apparent now.

I wish you were over here; I'd hit your skanky ass so hard your mother would
die.

Tell me one country where they have been popular.

Harry, you've really sunk to a low level with this crap.

When I lived in the Bronx, I lived in Italian/German neighborhoods.
When I finally made it as far as Pelham Parkway I was amazed to see
lots of people walking the streets and being friendly.

Then when I got accepted to Bronx Science I found myself in
a school 95% jewish. I don't particularly like everything
that goes on in Israel or most other middle east countries
but the jewish culture I've seen in the USA is first rate.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
harry wrote:
JimT wrote:
[...]

Yeah, the ANN (Athenian News Network) guy not only missed the boat to get
there, but the next boat was forced off course by a serious storm.
And then, the passenger pigeons with his report ended up in someone's
stew pot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Feb 1, 3:42 am, JimT wrote:
On Jan 30, 7:54 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

harry wrote:

Nobody wants Jews. The reasons are well apparent now.

I wish you were over here; I'd hit your skanky ass so hard your mother
would
die.

But ya aren't Blanche, ya aren't!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I never have understood hatred of Jews.

They are only out for themselves and are extremely manipulative.
When people realise this they come to hate them.
You only have to see what they have done in Gaza to realise what evil
*******s they are..

I guess all those Jews who are NOT "only out for themselves" and NOT
"extremely manipulative" don't count
Right ?

You're nothing but a ****ing little nazi
(You don't even deserve the capitals, you're so small.)

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
harry wrote:
On Feb 1, 3:42 am, JimT wrote:
On Jan 30, 7:54 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

harry wrote:

[...]

I doubt that will have any effect on that scummy little nazi

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 1, 3:11*pm, "Attila.Iskander" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jan 31, 1:54 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Nobody wants Jews. *The reasons are well apparent now.

I wish you were over here; I'd hit your skanky ass so hard your mother
would
die.

Tell me one country where they have been popular.

Israel.
* * (What a maroon)

A maroon eh? Dyslexic as well as thick.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message

On Jan 31, 1:54 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Nobody wants Jews. The reasons are well apparent now.

I wish you were over here; I'd hit your skanky ass so hard your mother
would
die.

Tell me one country where they have been popular.

Israel.
(What a maroon)

A maroon eh? Dyslexic as well as thick.

No you stupid and ignorant dolt
It's a quote from Bugs Bunny
And it describes you to a "T"..

Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

harry wrote in
:

harry writes:
On Jan 31, 1:54*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...phosphorus-gaz
a They are evil *******s.

Talking about evil *******s - If your government knew of an impending
aerial bombardment of a major city, but did nothing to warn its citizens,
just to preserve the secret of their intelligence, that's being nice?

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry writes:

harry wrote:

Nobody wants Jews. Â*The reasons are well apparent now.

I wish you were over here; I'd hit your skanky ass so hard your mother would
die.

Tell me one country where they have been popular.

Harry, you've really sunk to a low level with this crap.

When I lived in the Bronx, I lived in Italian/German neighborhoods.
When I finally made it as far as Pelham Parkway I was amazed to see
lots of people walking the streets and being friendly.

Then when I got accepted to Bronx Science I found myself in
a school 95% jewish. Â*I don't particularly like everything
that goes on in Israel or most other middle east countries
but the jewish culture I've seen in the USA is first rate.

These are the poeple that have caused the US to go on it's various
disastrous Middle East adventures through lobbying. They ar enot your
friends. They have caused the deaths of thousands of Americans, they
are the causeof 11/9 and they have cost America trillons of $
These are the people that drop cluster bombs and phosporus on
civilians.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/5299938.stm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...hosphorus-gaza
They are evil *******s.

Anyone can see that what goes on in the middle east is shameful.

But if you can't see that both sides are mad, you're blind.

Plus you've stooped to taking a problem one place in the world
and blaming it on a whole culture.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

harry wrote:

Nobody wants Jews. The reasons are well apparent now.

I wish you were over here; I'd hit your skanky ass so hard your mother would
die.

Sorry, bub. I've had a standing invitation for harry to come here.
You need to get in line. He's a professional malcontent.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 00:00:36 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Jan 31, 1:54*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Nobody wants Jews. *The reasons are well apparent now.

I wish you were over here; I'd hit your skanky ass so hard your mother would
die.

Tell me one country where they have been popular.

America. Jewish friends stay in my home when they come to town.
Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

As an aside, the UK, with about 8 times the population of Israel and easily
4 times the world's Jewish population is responsible for 119 Nobel Prizes.
Compare that to the 178 awarded Jews worldwide.

ESAD, punk.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Jan 31, 1:54*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Nobody wants Jews. *The reasons are well apparent now.

I wish you were over here; I'd hit your skanky ass so hard your mother would
die.

Tell me one country where they have been popular.

America. *Jewish friends stay in my home when they come to town.

Well, count the cutlery when they leave.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 2, 12:29*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

Right. Of which six were Israeli.
The rest have Jewish sounding names.
Once again,the fount of misinformation dribbles on.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

harry wrote in
:

wrote:

On Jan 31, 1:54*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Nobody wants Jews. *The reasons are well apparent now.

I wish you were over here; I'd hit your skanky ass so hard your
mother

would
die.

Tell me one country where they have been popular.

America. *Jewish friends stay in my home when they come to town.

Well, count the cutlery when they leave.

I resent your antisemitism.
There are many people's names on here I would have liked to meet:
http://www.juelicher-gesellschaft.de...e-mahnmal.html

--
Best regards
Han