Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default WOW! US foriegn policy, Ron Paul and terrorism.

harry wrote in
:

On Feb 1, 2:30*pm, Dan Espen wrote:
harry writes:
On Jan 31, 1:54*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Nobody wants Jews. *The reasons are well apparent now.

I wish you were over here; I'd hit your skanky ass so hard your
mother

would
die.

Tell me one country where they have been popular.

Harry, you've really sunk to a low level with this crap.

When I lived in the Bronx, I lived in Italian/German neighborhoods.
When I finally made it as far as Pelham Parkway I was amazed to see
lots of people walking the streets and being friendly.

Then when I got accepted to Bronx Science I found myself in
a school 95% jewish. *I don't particularly like everything
that goes on in Israel or most other middle east countries
but the jewish culture I've seen in the USA is first rate.

--
Dan Espen

These are the poeple that have caused the US to go on it's various
disastrous Middle East adventures through lobbying. They ar enot your
friends. They have caused the deaths of thousands of Americans, they
are the causeof 11/9 and they have cost America trillons of $
These are the people that drop cluster bombs and phosporus on
civilians.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/5299938.stm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...phosphorus-gaz
a They are evil *******s.

Talking about evil *******s - If your government knew of an impending
aerial bombardment of a major city, but did nothing to warn its citizens,
just to preserve the secret of their intelligence, that's being nice?

--
Best regards
Han