Posted to alt.home.repair
Country[_2_] Country[_2_] is offline

Default OT US foriegn policy, Ron Paul and terrorism.

On Jan 30, 8:13*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I've found that when a person starts with "everybody knows" that the
sentence that follows is generally incorrect. The "everybody knows" is a
tactic to supress dissent and discussion.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

Yes it does... generally speaking. Fortunately, generally doesn't mean
always. Especially in this case tho I could have included that
Conservatives ignores it and makes excuses when it is a conservative,
which it usually is, gets outed.

Extreme suppression of sexual feelings because of Religious Dogma is
usually the cause. That **** really messes a person up in many ways.

-C-

"Country" wrote in message

Everybody knows it's the conservatives that have the most weird
perversions. That's why they are so interested in what's going on in
everyone else's bedrooms. But none of them ever admit it because they
don't want anyone looking in their own bedrooms.

-C-