Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default OT US foriegn policy, Ron Paul and terrorism.

On 1/30/2012 5:53 PM, Country wrote:
On Jan 30, 2:05 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 1/29/2012 11:27 PM, Roy wrote:

On Sunday, January 29, 2012 11:31:28 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 06:30:11 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Sunday, January 29, 2012 1:33:55 AM UTC-7, harry wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4a__tcfFug
If I was an American I would definitely support Ron Paul.
Since you aren't, STFU!
Yes, you frickin' teabaggers would love to suppress ALL dissent...typical response from YOU.
==

Why would those who practice the sexual perversion of tea-bagging want
to suppress anyone? I would think they would be quite liberal in their
lifestyle. ^_^

TDD

Everybody knows it's the conservatives that have the most weird
perversions. That's why they are so interested in what's going on in
everyone else's bedrooms. But none of them ever admit it because they
don't want anyone looking in their own bedrooms.

-C-

I doubt perversion is partisan but the quote "The lady doth protest too
much...." does come to mind.