Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default WOW! US foriegn policy, Ron Paul and terrorism.

harry writes:

On Jan 31, 1:54Â*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Nobody wants Jews. Â*The reasons are well apparent now.

I wish you were over here; I'd hit your skanky ass so hard your mother would
die.

Tell me one country where they have been popular.

Harry, you've really sunk to a low level with this crap.

When I lived in the Bronx, I lived in Italian/German neighborhoods.
When I finally made it as far as Pelham Parkway I was amazed to see
lots of people walking the streets and being friendly.

Then when I got accepted to Bronx Science I found myself in
a school 95% jewish. I don't particularly like everything
that goes on in Israel or most other middle east countries
but the jewish culture I've seen in the USA is first rate.

--
Dan Espen