Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default OT US foriegn policy, Ron Paul and terrorism.

On Jan 30, 6:24*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Jim T wrote:
You can watch the move "300" and get all you need to know. The movie
is interesting for two reasons: 1) It is historically VERY accurate,
down to the speeches given to the warriors and the Spartan Senate,
and 2) It is a remarkable adaptation of a comic book to the screen.
Much better than Superman, Batman, Cinderella, or any other the
others.

They are quite a distance from each other.

Yep, but unlike the others, this movie has universal appeal; the guys like
it for the battle scenes and the female viewers get moist watching the
six-pack abs.

I saw it. Good story but I can't say I liked the style.