Posted to alt.home.repair

Default There's something about harry

Hee Haw, that is. And I'm not talking about the dried sperm in his
hair. He really seems to hate the US. I mean seriously disturbed
hate it with a passion hate. I don't know that it would be safe to
let a unstable individual like that into the the US.

Anyone know how to get someone put on a no-fly list? He hates the
country, so there's no reason for him to be coming here, flying US
airlines, or anything of the sort.

He's prudently left a documented trail of his addled rantings, and was
kind enough to provide his name and whereabouts. That should make the
investigation straightforward and prevent wasting taxpayer dollars.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 12:28:23 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

Hee Haw, that is. And I'm not talking about the dried sperm in his
hair. He really seems to hate the US. I mean seriously disturbed
hate it with a passion hate. I don't know that it would be safe to
let a unstable individual like that into the the US.

Anyone know how to get someone put on a no-fly list? He hates the
country, so there's no reason for him to be coming here, flying US
airlines, or anything of the sort.

He's prudently left a documented trail of his addled rantings, and was
kind enough to provide his name and whereabouts. That should make the
investigation straightforward and prevent wasting taxpayer dollars.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/nsb/tsc/tsc

Need his wife's name and e-mail?
Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
Hee Haw, that is. And I'm not talking about the dried sperm in his
hair. He really seems to hate the US. I mean seriously disturbed
hate it with a passion hate. I don't know that it would be safe to
let a unstable individual like that into the the US.

Anyone know how to get someone put on a no-fly list? He hates the
country, so there's no reason for him to be coming here, flying US
airlines, or anything of the sort.

He's prudently left a documented trail of his addled rantings, and was
kind enough to provide his name and whereabouts. That should make the
investigation straightforward and prevent wasting taxpayer dollars.

Hate to burst your bubble but the US is not universally loved and adored

Since Usenet is part of the WORLD wide web, get used to some criticism, kill
file Harry and move on

--
PV

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your
Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:43:25 -0600, "PV" edrnouser@ spam telus.net wrote:

RicodJour wrote:
Hee Haw, that is. And I'm not talking about the dried sperm in his
hair. He really seems to hate the US. I mean seriously disturbed
hate it with a passion hate. I don't know that it would be safe to
let a unstable individual like that into the the US.

Anyone know how to get someone put on a no-fly list? He hates the
country, so there's no reason for him to be coming here, flying US
airlines, or anything of the sort.

He's prudently left a documented trail of his addled rantings, and was
kind enough to provide his name and whereabouts. That should make the
investigation straightforward and prevent wasting taxpayer dollars.

Hate to burst your bubble but the US is not universally loved and adored

Since Usenet is part of the WORLD wide web, get used to some criticism, kill

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
file Harry and move on

Um, no it is NOT.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"RicodJour" wrote in message
Hee Haw, that is. And I'm not talking about the dried sperm in his
hair. He really seems to hate the US. I mean seriously disturbed
hate it with a passion hate. I don't know that it would be safe to
let a unstable individual like that into the the US.

Anyone know how to get someone put on a no-fly list? He hates the
country, so there's no reason for him to be coming here, flying US
airlines, or anything of the sort.

He's prudently left a documented trail of his addled rantings, and was
kind enough to provide his name and whereabouts. That should make the
investigation straightforward and prevent wasting taxpayer dollars.

About the only thing I can think of that's more pathetic than Harry is
anyone who takes him seriously and engages him in conversation, other than
an occasional comment. It is a good indicator that a person is mentally
unbalanced when they seek out and converse with a known mentally disturbed
person.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 10, 5:43*pm, "PV" edrnouser@ spam telus.net wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
Hee Haw, that is. *And I'm not talking about the dried sperm in his
hair. *He really seems to hate the US. *I mean seriously disturbed
hate it with a passion hate. *I don't know that it would be safe to
let a unstable individual like that into the the US.

Anyone know how to get someone put on a no-fly list? *He hates the
country, so there's no reason for him to be coming here, flying US
airlines, or anything of the sort.

He's prudently left a documented trail of his addled rantings, and was
kind enough to provide his name and whereabouts. *That should make the
investigation straightforward and prevent wasting taxpayer dollars.

Hate to burst your bubble but the US is not universally loved and adored

Since Usenet is part of the WORLD wide web, get used to some criticism, kill
file Harry and move on

Nah. I wouldn't kill file anyone - not even you. I have no
problem with free speech and the right to vent, but the fact is that I
do think harry is unhinged, and not one of your run-of-the-mill Usenet
dingbats. The guy is 3/4s snapped already, so who knows what he'll do
when his pressure cooker pops. Lots of people have been put on no-fly
lists, so why not him? Do you really want to read about him in the
news and say, "Yeah, everyone knew he was totally nuts and this is no
surprise."?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:25:17 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote in message
[...]

Maybe I missed the Memo, but I've not seen anyone that can actually
can have a conversation with harry. Sorry.
Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
[...]

No reason harry shouldn't be on the no-fly list as far I'm concerned.
Search this group when I mentioned it a very long, long time ago.

(I might have mentioned what 86 meant in the Mojave desert)

He has all his teeth, so he says, but not all his marbles.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote in message
[...]

I've had him plonked for so long now that I've lost track. I just see his
diatribes spattered all over the place like an explosion in a pancake batter
plant.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 17:50:51 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote in message
[...]

It's a lot darker than pancake batter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
[...]

I haven't read all of his post but unless he's said something to make
you think he's dangerous I'd just let it go. Complaining about the US is
pretty common throughout the world (inc. the US). Nothing to get overly
concerned about. "Big winds come from hollow caves."

But, you could file a complaint he http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx.
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

From what I've read he's harmless. Annoying but harmless. In historical
terms, the War of 1812 wasn't that long ago. Some Brits still think
we're children behaving badly.
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 19:55:32 -0500, "
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 17:50:51 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote in message
[...]

Looks like "a six pack of ****" blew up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Steve B" wrote:

It is a good indicator that a person is mentally
unbalanced when they seek out and converse with a known mentally disturbed
person.

I used to do that all the time. Of course, I was a Psych Nurse and
got paid for it.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:50:03 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
"Steve B" wrote:

It is a good indicator that a person is mentally
unbalanced when they seek out and converse with a known mentally disturbed
person.

I used to do that all the time. Of course, I was a Psych Nurse and
got paid for it.....

I was a Penologist for over 25 years. Interesting conversations.
Never a boring day..

I've talked to people that had space ships in their cells, one even
pretended to be me after he was released to the streets from a
military stockade when they found out his stated alias name was not
the AWOL soldier he stated he was. (long story)

One guy told me he was hearing voices. I had to reply: "Yes it is
pretty loud in here!"

One guy drank Windex and saw Jesus on top of the Chapel talking to
him. We confined him for DWI - Drunk While Incarcerated.

Some were one peanut short of a snickers bar.

I could go on with more G
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Steve B" wrote:

It is a good indicator that a person is mentally
unbalanced when they seek out and converse with a known mentally
disturbed
person.

I used to do that all the time. Of course, I was a Psych Nurse and
got paid for it.....

My sister and brother in law retired with nearly thirty years apiece from
Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane, Atascadero, California.
Can't say what he did, but one of his workers was beaten to death with a
claw hammer. He had some stories.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 20:22:35 -0600, "PV" edrnouser@ spam telus.net

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:43:25 -0600, "PV" edrnouser@ spam telus.net

Since Usenet is part of the WORLD wide web, get used to some
criticism, kill

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
file Harry and move on

Um, no it is NOT.

Since Google created it's groups it is, I realize that in the beginning it
was not but living in the past does not make it less true.

Usenet is NOT the WWW. Get it? A Google interface is not Usenet.

Study your application porting or look it all up on the WWW.

Google it, okay? Where do you creatures come from? Today is only
Monday.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

RicodJour wrote:
[...]

Pure bull****. You don't even use Google Groups.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 10, 9:22*pm, "PV" edrnouser@ spam telus.net wrote:

Since Google created it's groups it is, I realize that in the beginning it
was not but living in the past does not make it less true.

--
PV

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your
Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Punctuation is also a great help!
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Steve B" wrote:

My sister and brother in law retired with nearly thirty years apiece from
Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane, Atascadero, California.
Can't say what he did, but one of his workers was beaten to death with a
claw hammer. He had some stories.

Steve

Mine was just a plain vanilla county general hospital psych unit. We
had about 300 admissions a year, probably 60% schizophrenia, 30% manic,
with a few depressed and borderline personality disorders tossed in for
flavor. Still had two concussions, two busted ribs, a dislocated
shoulder and more bites and strains than I could count.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/10/2011 3:28 PM, RicodJour wrote:
Hee Haw, that is. And I'm not talking about the dried sperm in his
hair. He really seems to hate the US. I mean seriously disturbed
hate it with a passion hate. I don't know that it would be safe to
let a unstable individual like that into the the US.

Anyone know how to get someone put on a no-fly list? He hates the
country, so there's no reason for him to be coming here, flying US
airlines, or anything of the sort.

He's prudently left a documented trail of his addled rantings, and was
kind enough to provide his name and whereabouts. That should make the
investigation straightforward and prevent wasting taxpayer dollars.

I'd say there is already a lot worse living here.
I can think of one president, for example
Posted to alt.home.repair

PV wrote:

Since Google created it's groups it is, I realize that in the
beginning it was not but living in the past does not make it less
true.

Nope, not even close. Google Groups is to usenet as Gmail is to Email.
Google groups is an (allegedly) easier way to access usenet, but it is not
the same.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 10, 8:28*pm, RicodJour wrote:
Hee Haw, that is. *And I'm not talking about the dried sperm in his
hair. *He really seems to hate the US. *I mean seriously disturbed
hate it with a passion hate. *I don't know that it would be safe to
let a unstable individual like that into the the US.

Anyone know how to get someone put on a no-fly list? *He hates the
country, so there's no reason for him to be coming here, flying US
airlines, or anything of the sort.

He's prudently left a documented trail of his addled rantings, and was
kind enough to provide his name and whereabouts. *That should make the
investigation straightforward and prevent wasting taxpayer dollars.

Thank y'all for your comments. It's good to have a fan club.
BTW I do not hate America. Just sad to see the way y'all are going.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:45:20 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On Oct 10, 8:28*pm, RicodJour wrote:
Hee Haw, that is. *And I'm not talking about the dried sperm in his
hair. *He really seems to hate the US. *I mean seriously disturbed
hate it with a passion hate. *I don't know that it would be safe to
let a unstable individual like that into the the US.

Anyone know how to get someone put on a no-fly list? *He hates the
country, so there's no reason for him to be coming here, flying US
airlines, or anything of the sort.

He's prudently left a documented trail of his addled rantings, and was
kind enough to provide his name and whereabouts. *That should make the
investigation straightforward and prevent wasting taxpayer dollars.

Thank y'all for your comments. It's good to have a fan club.
BTW I do not hate America. Just sad to see the way y'all are going.

You're a liar, harry.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 11, 11:51*am, "
wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:45:20 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

Thank y'all for your comments. It's good *to have a fan club.
BTW I do not hate America. Just sad to see the way y'all are going.

You're a liar, harry.

In many ways...he's not from the South!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/11/2011 9:03 AM, HeyBub wrote:
PV wrote:

Since Google created it's groups it is, I realize that in the
beginning it was not but living in the past does not make it less
true.

Nope, not even close. Google Groups is to usenet as Gmail is to Email.
Google groups is an (allegedly) easier way to access usenet, but it is not
the same.

Hey, I like my Gmail! Then again I don't use the web interface, I use a
pop server and read this group and gmail with Thunderbird.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 11, 8:33*am, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
*"Steve B" wrote:

My sister and brother in law retired with nearly thirty years apiece from
Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane, Atascadero, California.
Can't say what he did, but one of his workers was beaten to death with a
claw hammer. *He had some stories.

Steve

*Mine was just a plain vanilla county general hospital psych unit. We
had about 300 admissions a year, probably 60% schizophrenia, 30% manic,
with a few depressed and borderline personality disorders tossed in for
flavor. Still had two concussions, two busted ribs, a dislocated
shoulder and more bites and strains than I could count.

My wife and a co-worker took their blouses off in front of client
while at work yesterday.

They work at a day-care for developmentally disabled adults and one of
their clients got a little rough. He had a hold of both of their
blouses as they tried to take him down, so without a word being spoken
they both simply slipped out of their blouses and then tackled the
guy.

Later, when things calmed down, their supervisor (jokingly) told them
that he was going to write them up for not following the dress code.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

BTW I do not hate America. Just sad to see the way y'all are going.

Did anybody ask for your sympathy or empathy? NO!

Go ahead, insult me as you do everyone else here in the group.

Tell the Queen we will not be her subjects, okay.

Posted to alt.home.repair

*"Steve B" wrote:

[...]

I always liked any Boss with good humor. It really helps when
dealing with difficult people.

We didn't make a lot of money, but we had a lot of fun :-/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 10:09:38 -0700 (PDT), Bob_Villa
wrote:

BTW I do not hate America. Just sad to see the way y'all are going.

You're a liar, harry.

In many ways...he's not from the South!

Is it true the British learned of the War of 1812 in 1952?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsRK3DNoa_Q
Posted to alt.home.repair

*"Steve B" wrote:

[...]

In a department meeting once, the boss told us he had some good news, and some
bad news.

"First the good news. Starting today, we're all working half days.:

"Now the bad news. There are 24 hours in a day. ...and seven of them in a
week."

Didn't affect me, though. I was already working 80 hour weeks.

We didn't make a lot of money, but we had a lot of fun :-/

We made a lot of money. The stock holders were happy, anyway.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

BTW I do not hate America. Just sad to see the way y'all are going.

Did anybody ask for your sympathy or empathy? NO!

Go ahead, insult me as you do everyone else here in the group.

Tell the Queen we will not be her subjects, okay.

I thought harry was the Queen.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
[...]

Probably true but your hinges have lost a few screws that hold them
together too. Welcome to the club.

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 10, 6:25*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message

[...]

Since you are on usenet, maybe you should include yourself in that
description.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 11, 7:49*am, Frank wrote:
On 10/10/2011 3:28 PM, RicodJour wrote:

Hee Haw, that is. *And I'm not talking about the dried sperm in his
hair. *He really seems to hate the US. *I mean seriously disturbed
hate it with a passion hate. *I don't know that it would be safe to
let a unstable individual like that into the the US.

Anyone know how to get someone put on a no-fly list? *He hates the
country, so there's no reason for him to be coming here, flying US
airlines, or anything of the sort.

He's prudently left a documented trail of his addled rantings, and was
kind enough to provide his name and whereabouts. *That should make the
investigation straightforward and prevent wasting taxpayer dollars.

I'd say there is already a lot worse living here.
I can think of one president, for example

Quit blaming Bush.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

BTW I do not hate America. Just sad to see the way y'all are going.

Did anybody ask for your sympathy or empathy? NO!

Go ahead, *insult me as you do everyone else here in the group.

Tell the Queen we will not be her subjects, okay.

You are subjects of far worse than the Queen.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
BTW I do not hate America. Just sad to see the way y'all are going.

You're a liar, harry.

In many ways...he's not from the South!

Is it true the British learned of the War of 1812 *in 1952?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsRK3DNoa_Q

Getting your information from Hollywood again?

OT - Here's One for ya Harry Red Green Home Repair 28 July 25th 11 08:53 PM
OT for Harry Frank[_13_] Home Repair 0 March 29th 11 02:24 PM
Yo Harry (Michael Moore fan) Frank[_13_] Home Repair 8 May 30th 10 01:17 PM
Harry Truman Don Bowey Electronic Schematics 2 October 15th 08 02:31 AM
To Harry K: Re My Chain Saw Questions Robert11 Home Repair 2 November 15th 05 03:16 PM