Posted to alt.home.repair

Default There's something about harry

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:45:20 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On Oct 10, 8:28*pm, RicodJour wrote:
Hee Haw, that is. *And I'm not talking about the dried sperm in his
hair. *He really seems to hate the US. *I mean seriously disturbed
hate it with a passion hate. *I don't know that it would be safe to
let a unstable individual like that into the the US.

Anyone know how to get someone put on a no-fly list? *He hates the
country, so there's no reason for him to be coming here, flying US
airlines, or anything of the sort.

He's prudently left a documented trail of his addled rantings, and was
kind enough to provide his name and whereabouts. *That should make the
investigation straightforward and prevent wasting taxpayer dollars.

Thank y'all for your comments. It's good to have a fan club.
BTW I do not hate America. Just sad to see the way y'all are going.

You're a liar, harry.