Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default There's something about harry

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:13:39 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Oct 11, 8:33*am, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
*"Steve B" wrote:

My sister and brother in law retired with nearly thirty years apiece from
Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane, Atascadero, California.
Can't say what he did, but one of his workers was beaten to death with a
claw hammer. *He had some stories.

Steve

*Mine was just a plain vanilla county general hospital psych unit. We
had about 300 admissions a year, probably 60% schizophrenia, 30% manic,
with a few depressed and borderline personality disorders tossed in for
flavor. Still had two concussions, two busted ribs, a dislocated
shoulder and more bites and strains than I could count.

My wife and a co-worker took their blouses off in front of client
while at work yesterday.

They work at a day-care for developmentally disabled adults and one of
their clients got a little rough. He had a hold of both of their
blouses as they tried to take him down, so without a word being spoken
they both simply slipped out of their blouses and then tackled the
guy.

Later, when things calmed down, their supervisor (jokingly) told them
that he was going to write them up for not following the dress code.

I always liked any Boss with good humor. It really helps when
dealing with difficult people.

We didn't make a lot of money, but we had a lot of fun :-/