Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default There's something about harry

On 10/10/2011 6:44 PM, RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 10, 5:43 pm, "PV"edrnouser@ spam telus.net wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
Hee Haw, that is. And I'm not talking about the dried sperm in his
hair. He really seems to hate the US. I mean seriously disturbed
hate it with a passion hate. I don't know that it would be safe to
let a unstable individual like that into the the US.
Anyone know how to get someone put on a no-fly list? He hates the
country, so there's no reason for him to be coming here, flying US
airlines, or anything of the sort.
He's prudently left a documented trail of his addled rantings, and was
kind enough to provide his name and whereabouts. That should make the
investigation straightforward and prevent wasting taxpayer dollars.

Hate to burst your bubble but the US is not universally loved and adored

Since Usenet is part of the WORLD wide web, get used to some criticism, kill
file Harry and move on

Nah. I wouldn't kill file anyone - not even you. I have no
problem with free speech and the right to vent, but the fact is that I
do think harry is unhinged, and not one of your run-of-the-mill Usenet
dingbats. The guy is 3/4s snapped already, so who knows what he'll do
when his pressure cooker pops. Lots of people have been put on no-fly
lists, so why not him? Do you really want to read about him in the
news and say, "Yeah, everyone knew he was totally nuts and this is no
surprise."?

I haven't read all of his post but unless he's said something to make
you think he's dangerous I'd just let it go. Complaining about the US is
pretty common throughout the world (inc. the US). Nothing to get overly
concerned about. "Big winds come from hollow caves."

But, you could file a complaint he http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx.
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

From what I've read he's harmless. Annoying but harmless. In historical
terms, the War of 1812 wasn't that long ago. Some Brits still think
we're children behaving badly.
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx