Posted to alt.home.repair
PV[_2_] PV[_2_] is offline

Default There's something about harry

RicodJour wrote:
Hee Haw, that is. And I'm not talking about the dried sperm in his
hair. He really seems to hate the US. I mean seriously disturbed
hate it with a passion hate. I don't know that it would be safe to
let a unstable individual like that into the the US.

Anyone know how to get someone put on a no-fly list? He hates the
country, so there's no reason for him to be coming here, flying US
airlines, or anything of the sort.

He's prudently left a documented trail of his addled rantings, and was
kind enough to provide his name and whereabouts. That should make the
investigation straightforward and prevent wasting taxpayer dollars.

Hate to burst your bubble but the US is not universally loved and adored

Since Usenet is part of the WORLD wide web, get used to some criticism, kill
file Harry and move on

--
PV

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your
Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."