Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default There's something about harry

Hee Haw, that is. And I'm not talking about the dried sperm in his
hair. He really seems to hate the US. I mean seriously disturbed
hate it with a passion hate. I don't know that it would be safe to
let a unstable individual like that into the the US.

Anyone know how to get someone put on a no-fly list? He hates the
country, so there's no reason for him to be coming here, flying US
airlines, or anything of the sort.

He's prudently left a documented trail of his addled rantings, and was
kind enough to provide his name and whereabouts. That should make the
investigation straightforward and prevent wasting taxpayer dollars.