Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Here's One for ya Harry

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/o...173333994.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 21, 3:25*pm, Red Green wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/o...d-london-conge...

Heh Heh.
You owe us lots of taxes. All the way back to independence.
When you join the Brit commonwealth, you will need to pay them
all :-)

It would have been a good laugh if they had put a wheel clamp on it
and then towed it away. He could have caught a taxi. Electric cars
are exempt from congestion charge BTW.
I'm surprised he wasn't done for no road tax, no insurance, illegal
lights and no MOT as well.

Seriously, there must be some f****rs out there in London with time
on their hands.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message

You owe us lots of taxes.

And you owe us for not having to speak German.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:35:38 -0700, "DGDevin"
wrote:

"harry" wrote in message

You owe us lots of taxes.

And you owe us for not having to speak German.

harry is "not well educated" :-/

Brit's owe us for all the trees they stole for ship building.

And restitutions for American sailors pressed into service, because
the King did not recognize ships papers as a form of Passports.

One last thing for harry.

The U.K. is a Colony of the United States of America.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 21, 8:35*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
"harry" *wrote in message

You owe us lots of taxes.

And you owe us for not having to speak German.

Not a credible lie.
You owe us for not speaking Japanese (or German).
When they declared war on you, you had to come running to us for help.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"harry" *wrote in message

You owe us lots of taxes.

And you owe us for not having to speak German.

harry is "not well educated" :-/

Brit's owe us for all the trees they stole for ship building.

And restitutions for American sailors pressed into service, because
the King did not recognize ships papers as a form of Passports.

One last thing for harry.

The U.K. is a Colony of the United States of America.

Why then do you speak English? (Or rather murder the language)
The USA is owned by China these days.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" *wrote in message

You owe us lots of taxes.

And you owe us for not having to speak German.

Not a credible lie.
You owe us for not speaking Japanese (or German).
When they declared war on you, you had to come running to us for help.

Oh harry. Your head is getting bigger.

"Churchill's first thought in anticipation of US help was, "We have
won the war!"

Stokesbury, James L. (1980). A Short History of WWII. New York:
William Morrow and Company, Inc.. p. 171. ISBN 0-688-03587-6
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" *wrote in message

You owe us lots of taxes.

And you owe us for not having to speak German.

Not a credible lie.
You owe us for not speaking Japanese (or German).
When they declared war on you, you had to come *running to us for help..

Oh harry. Your head is getting bigger.

"Churchill's first thought in anticipation of US help was, "We have
won the war!"

Stokesbury, James L. (1980). A Short History of WWII. New York:
William Morrow and Company, Inc.. p. 171. ISBN 0-688-03587-6

Explain how you would have defeated Germany without us?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:02:22 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

When they declared war on you, you had to come *running to us for help.

Oh harry. Your head is getting bigger.

"Churchill's first thought in anticipation of US help was, "We have
won the war!"

Stokesbury, James L. (1980). A Short History of WWII. New York:
William Morrow and Company, Inc.. p. 171. ISBN 0-688-03587-6

Explain how you would have defeated Germany without us?

The same way the British were defeated in the American Revolution.

Guns and Guts!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

When they declared war on you, you had to come *running to us for help.

Oh harry. Your head is getting bigger.

"Churchill's first thought in anticipation of US help was, "We have
won the war!"

Stokesbury, James L. (1980). A Short History of WWII. New York:
William Morrow and Company, Inc.. p. 171. ISBN 0-688-03587-6

Explain how you would have defeated Germany without us?

Harry, we didn't need to defeat Germany _at all_. We were attacked by *Japan*.
The only reason we went to war with Germany was to save *your* sorry asses.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 22:58:20 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

The U.K. is a Colony of the United States of America.

Why then do you speak English? (Or rather murder the language)

I use an English dictionary, harry.

We even drive on the right side of the road.

You speak Queen's English. No need for me to act like that.

I'm fluent in English, Redneck and Profanity, in multiple dialects.

Hurt myself with a tool, I have been know to speak in tongues.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

When they declared war on you, you had to come *running to us for help.

Oh harry. Your head is getting bigger.

"Churchill's first thought in anticipation of US help was, "We have
won the war!"

Stokesbury, James L. (1980). A Short History of WWII. New York:
William Morrow and Company, Inc.. p. 171. ISBN 0-688-03587-6

Explain how you would have defeated Germany without us?

Harry, we didn't need to defeat Germany _at all_. We were attacked by *Japan*.
The only reason we went to war with Germany was to save *your* sorry asses.

The Germans declared war on you. Don't you know ANY facts?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 22, 11:36*pm, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 18:59:03 GMT, (Doug

Miller) wrote:
Explain how you would have defeated Germany without us?

Harry, we didn't need to defeat Germany _at all_. We were attacked by *Japan*.
The only reason we went to war with Germany was to save *your* sorry asses.

Right. Germany invited us into the war buy declaring war via a treaty
with Japan ( and Italy?)

The U.K. was lucky to be saved.

Winston admired FDR. He came calling for help and FDR gave it to him
to save harry.

At that time it was the British Empire.Far bigger than the USA and
with more resources.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 00:32:04 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

wrote:

When they declared war on you, you had to come *running to us for help.

Oh harry. Your head is getting bigger.

"Churchill's first thought in anticipation of US help was, "We have
won the war!"

Stokesbury, James L. (1980). A Short History of WWII. New York:
William Morrow and Company, Inc.. p. 171. ISBN 0-688-03587-6

Explain how you would have defeated Germany without us?

Harry, we didn't need to defeat Germany _at all_. We were attacked by *Japan*.
The only reason we went to war with Germany was to save *your* sorry asses.

The Germans declared war on you. Don't you know ANY facts?

Why don't you try reading for comprehension, harry.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 09:46:33 -0500, "
wrote:

Why don't you try reading for comprehension, harry

It's Bush's fault!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 00:34:00 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

Winston admired FDR. He came calling for help and FDR gave it to him
to save harry.

At that time it was the British Empire.Far bigger than the USA and
with more resources.

What happened harry? Even the Irish don't want to be English.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Winston admired FDR. He came calling for help and FDR gave it to him
to save harry.

At that time it was the British Empire.Far bigger than the USA and
with more resources.

What happened harry? *Even the Irish don't want to be English.

The same thing as is happening to the USA right now. Economic collapse.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

When they declared war on you, you had to come *running to us for help.

Oh harry. Your head is getting bigger.

"Churchill's first thought in anticipation of US help was, "We have
won the war!"

Stokesbury, James L. (1980). A Short History of WWII. New York:
William Morrow and Company, Inc.. p. 171. ISBN 0-688-03587-6

Explain how you would have defeated Germany without us?

Harry, we didn't need to defeat Germany _at all_. We were attacked by *Japan*.
The only reason we went to war with Germany was to save *your* sorry asses.

The Germans declared war on you. *Don't you know ANY facts?

Why don't you try reading for comprehension, harry.- Hide quoted text -

Why don't you get aneducation?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 00:10:22 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

wrote:

When they declared war on you, you had to come *running to us for help.

Oh harry. Your head is getting bigger.

"Churchill's first thought in anticipation of US help was, "We have
won the war!"

Stokesbury, James L. (1980). A Short History of WWII. New York:
William Morrow and Company, Inc.. p. 171. ISBN 0-688-03587-6

Explain how you would have defeated Germany without us?

Harry, we didn't need to defeat Germany _at all_. We were attacked by *Japan*.
The only reason we went to war with Germany was to save *your* sorry asses.

The Germans declared war on you. *Don't you know ANY facts?

Why don't you try reading for comprehension, harry.- Hide quoted text -

Why don't you get aneducation?

I got "aneducation", harry. You obviously failed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 00:09:34 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

At that time it was the British Empire.Far bigger than the USA and
with more resources.

What happened harry? *Even the Irish don't want to be English.

The same thing as is happening to the USA right now. Economic collapse.

Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.

I'm not worried.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:03:57 -0500, "
wrote:

Why don't you try reading for comprehension, harry.- Hide quoted text -

Why don't you get aneducation?

I got "aneducation", harry. You obviously failed.

Ask harry about gear ratio, tractor tyres, er tires and top speed.

harry attacks people. He has made many a snide remarks for most
everyone reading this group. Those he cannot address issues with.

He is not a Libertarian -- but a leftist wing nut.

He is "not well educated" :-/
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Why don't you try reading for comprehension, harry.- Hide quoted text -

Why don't you get aneducation?

I got "aneducation", harry. You obviously failed.

Ask harry about gear ratio, tractor tyres, er tires and top speed.

Why? I'd rather he didn't answer. It would just be more wasted Usenet
bandwidth.

harry attacks people. He has made many a snide remarks for most
everyone reading this group. Those he cannot address issues with.

Of course.

He is not a Libertarian -- but a leftist wing nut.

He is "not well educated" :-/

He's Europeon. Nothing more need be said.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Why don't you try reading for comprehension, harry.- Hide quoted text -

Why don't you get aneducation?

I got "aneducation", harry. *You obviously failed.

Ask harry about gear ratio, tractor tyres, er tires and top speed.

harry attacks people. He has made many a snide remarks for most
everyone reading this group. *Those he cannot address issues with.

He is not a Libertarian -- but a leftist wing nut.

He is "not well educated" :-/

Well if you want to educate yourself on tractor tyres, here you are .
Too idle to read it I suppose. Typical big mouth Yank.
http://www.farmersguardian.com/home/.../30759.article
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in
news

wrote:

Why don't you try reading for comprehension, harry.- Hide quoted
text -

Why don't you get aneducation?

I got "aneducation", harry. You obviously failed.

Ask harry about gear ratio, tractor tyres, er tires and top speed.

Why? I'd rather he didn't answer. It would just be more wasted
Usenet bandwidth.

harry attacks people. He has made many a snide remarks for most
everyone reading this group. Those he cannot address issues with.

Of course.

He is not a Libertarian -- but a leftist wing nut.

He is "not well educated" :-/

He's Europeon. Nothing more need be said.

Wonder if he carries one of those guy pocketbooks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 15:10:36 GMT, Red Green
wrote:

He's Europeon. Nothing more need be said.

Wonder if he carries one of those guy pocketbooks.

http://www.i-italy.org/files/imagecache/545x/files/still_photos/Birth-con-for-men-color-web_1303318778.jpg

http://rlv.zcache.com/quit_staring_at_my_man_purse_tshirt-p2355972859775464853mb0_400.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 22:42:12 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

Well if you want to educate yourself on tractor tyres, here you are .
Too idle to read it I suppose.

Not an authoritative source. Fails to mention putting water in the
tires. Usually, Wikipedia is your source. What happened?

Typical big mouth Yank.

*Don't **** me off today, I'm running out of places to hide to bodies
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Well if you want to educate yourself on tractor tyres, here you are .
Too idle to read it I suppose.

Not an authoritative source. Fails to mention putting water in the
tires. Usually, Wikipedia is your source. What happened?

Typical big mouth Yank.

*Don't **** me off today, I'm running out of places to hide to bodies

So how does putting water in tyres make them goany faster?

Nobody puts water in tyres these days, benefits were fiction in th
past anyway.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Well if you want to educate yourself on tractor tyres, here you are .
Too idle to read it I suppose.

Not an authoritative source. Fails to mention putting water in the
tires. Usually, Wikipedia is your source. What happened?

Typical big mouth Yank.

*Don't **** me off today, I'm running out of places to hide to bodies

So how does putting water in tyres make them goany faster?

Where did I say that water in the tire makes it go faster?

Nobody puts water in tyres these days, benefits were fiction in th
past anyway.

In your mind harry, in your mind.

July 4th, attention Harry Ed Pawlowski[_2_] Home Repair 2 July 4th 11 09:03 PM
OT for Harry Frank[_13_] Home Repair 0 March 29th 11 02:24 PM
Yo Harry (Michael Moore fan) Frank[_13_] Home Repair 8 May 30th 10 01:17 PM
Harry Truman Don Bowey Electronic Schematics 2 October 15th 08 02:31 AM
Harry Potter wallpaper [email protected] UK diy 7 August 28th 06 10:00 PM