Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default There's something about harry

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:50:03 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
"Steve B" wrote:

It is a good indicator that a person is mentally
unbalanced when they seek out and converse with a known mentally disturbed
person.

I used to do that all the time. Of course, I was a Psych Nurse and
got paid for it.....

I was a Penologist for over 25 years. Interesting conversations.
Never a boring day..

I've talked to people that had space ships in their cells, one even
pretended to be me after he was released to the streets from a
military stockade when they found out his stated alias name was not
the AWOL soldier he stated he was. (long story)

One guy told me he was hearing voices. I had to reply: "Yes it is
pretty loud in here!"

One guy drank Windex and saw Jesus on top of the Chapel talking to
him. We confined him for DWI - Drunk While Incarcerated.

Some were one peanut short of a snickers bar.

I could go on with more G